RSS FeedRSS Feeds for General

Premier Sponsor:

bigwally

Apr 14, 2006, 1:42 PM
Post #1 of 5 (962 views)
Shortcut

Wonderful Opportunity; Devils Tower, Wyoming
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

:D :D Many of You have been to Devils Tower, Wyoming and have visited us here at Devils Tower Lodge !! We are looking for a Special Soul to help as a "Bed & Breakfast Hostess" for this 2006 season. We have 4 B&B rooms and are nestled on 21 acres of Precious Prairie and Ponderosa Pine, right at the base of Devils Tower. If You haven't been here, please take a look at www.devilstowerlodge.com and www.devilstowerclimbing.com . The job description includes making up rooms and a little cooking, as well as meeting & greeting Guests and making them feel Welcome, Cared-For and Appreciated!! You will receive housing, meals, wage and all of the climbing that You can get in after chores are done. This is a Wonderful Place to spend a season, Giving and Receiving Love & Care, working on Your Climbing (taking it to the nest level), and enjoying a friendly, encouraging family environment. Smiles, laughter and "people skills" are Required. A recipe or two, warm phone voice and previous experience are a Plus. Come and Experience the "Power of the Tower" and help our climbing and non-climbing Guests Experience the Wonder that is Wyoming !! Allow the Summer of 2006 to become a Shining Spot in Your Life. Please contact us at; frank@devilstowerlodge.com :D :D

Partner j_ung

Apr 14, 2006, 2:17 PM
Post #2 of 5 (962 views)
Shortcut

Re: Wonderful Opportunity; Devils Tower, Wyoming [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Speaking as someone who knows bigwally and has been to DT Lodge, Somebody needs to jump on this action. :D

I would, but I'm exactly where I want to be right now.

mtnkid85

Apr 17, 2006, 3:29 PM
Post #3 of 5 (962 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sent ya an email, I need to get out of Billings this summer! Have a nice day

chossmonkey

Apr 28, 2006, 2:26 AM
Post #4 of 5 (962 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

As someone who also knows Bigwally and spent a good deal of time at his place, I can say this opportunity would be a pretty good gig for the summer.

The Lodge is super close to the the Tower, you actually drive through the park to get to it. The Tower is within walking distance!

findingit

Apr 28, 2006, 2:40 AM
Post #5 of 5 (962 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ahhhhh....

Frank, I wish soooo much that I could. Melissa and I often discuss how cool it would be to come stay and help out around that beautiful spot you have there. For anyone who might consider this offer, you can be sure that there is no lack of genuine kindness and hospitality at the lodge.

Marco says Hola and says to send on any shoes that need resoling!! He still has Devils Tower discounts in effect!!!

Hopefully we'll see you soon Frank, we'll never forget our time with you out there.

Clint.

Forums : Climbing Information : General

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook