Forums: Community: Campground:
Klownjaya's sulking thread....
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 3888 Next page Last page  View All

chossmonkey

Jun 11, 2006, 9:52 PM
Post #326 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Re: You might be a "brent_e". [In reply to]
Report this Post

In reply to:
If I am going to go to EASTERN Canada, it will have to be during ice season. Some of those mixed and ice routes out there in Gripped looked pretty fun.

You might be a Brent_e if you have your own thread and your post count is still going down.

Yeah, I've heard that there is supposed to be some pretty good ice there.

When it forms. :roll:

I guess it can't be any less reliable than the ice around Tucson. :twisted:

Partner brent_e

Jun 11, 2006, 10:20 PM
Post #327 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
If I am going to go to EASTERN Canada, it will have to be during ice season. Some of those mixed and ice routes out there in Gripped looked pretty fun.

You might be a Brent_e if you have your own thread and your post count is still going down.

Yeah, I've heard that there is supposed to be some pretty good ice there.

When it forms. :roll:

I guess it can't be any less reliable than the ice around Tucson. :twisted:

:lol:

there was a decent little article on neice about gaspe a few months ago. Looked REALLY cool. Still a long drive from here, though.

Brent

Partner brent_e

Jun 11, 2006, 10:22 PM
Post #328 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

yup, doubles up your post count!

:D

redlegrangerone

Jun 11, 2006, 10:55 PM
Post #329 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

We have one ice route that comes in every ten years.

But Utah and Colorado have plenty of ice. Only six more months of waiting.

If I double post, does that drive up my post count?

chossmonkey

Jun 16, 2006, 2:43 AM
Post #330 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

You might be a Brent_E if your buddy Nate climbed the Tower once for himself and twice in Brent's honor (since he never will) the other day. :lol:

Partner brent_e

Jun 16, 2006, 2:57 AM
Post #331 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
You might be a Brent_E if your buddy Nate climbed the Tower once for himself and twice in Brent's honor (since he never will) the other day. :lol:

ha.

i'll tell madame monkey how much you enjoyed the tower when i climb with her this weekend.

Brent

granite_grrl

Jun 16, 2006, 3:34 AM
Post #332 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

ha.

i'll tell madame monkey how much you enjoyed the tower when i climb with her this weekend.

Brent

Great, and I still have to work both Sat and Sun. Just who are you trying to make jealous here, me or Brent!

darkside

Jun 16, 2006, 6:59 AM
Post #333 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

ha.

Brent

Great, and I still have to work both Sat and Sun. Just who are you trying to make jealous here, me or Brent!
Apparently you might be a Brent_E if you make inferrals about relaying comments while climbing when said purported climbing partner apparently has to work. :deadhorse:

...and talking of ice. Not only is there enormous amounts of ice potential in the Gaspe Bay, some cool little gems in southern Ontario, but a whole bunch of climbs in the Tbay/Obay region. Around here it isn't 6 months before the season starts though :D

You might be a Darkside if you're planning to go whitewater rafting and climbing on Saturday. Climbing -> rafting -> drinking beer :righton:

Partner brent_e

Jun 16, 2006, 12:30 PM
Post #334 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

ha.

Brent

by "me or Brent" you didn't happen to mean "me or Nathan"???

remember, Nathan = husband
Brent = boyfriend

I tried to get a hold of you to go boulder this morn(fri), but no go. maybe monday or we'll work something out for tomorrow/sun.

Talk soon

Brent

granite_grrl

Jun 16, 2006, 2:15 PM
Post #335 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

Brent, I've gotta get out else I'll go crazy. i work afternoon shift sat, late shift on Sunday, so we can still head out early tomorrow morning bouldering. Just wish we could go do some routes :(.

In reply to:
by "me or Brent" you didn't happen to mean "me or Nathan"???

Brent = boyfriend

I actually ment "me or Brent". Though oddly enough Nathan has made no real comment about you being my boyfriend. He actually seems pretty okay with the whole thing.

In reply to:
I tried to get a hold of you to go boulder this morn(fri), but no go. maybe monday or we'll work something out for tomorrow/sun.

Bummer. You try to reach me by email, or by phone? It would have been cool to at least get out mtn biking this morning.

redlegrangerone

Jun 16, 2006, 3:44 PM
Post #336 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

You might be a Brent_e if you are no longer in line for a third tool between the eyes, because the husband is okay with the boyfriend. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And we want actual pictures to prove you went climbing. :shock:

chossmonkey

Jun 16, 2006, 4:06 PM
Post #337 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

ha.

Brent

I don't have to climb the Tower in my wife's honor because I know she can climb for herself. She is totally not a Brent_E. :P

Thank God too. She is far better looking than a Brent_E is, and she will actually go out climbing when someone offers to take her.

chossmonkey

Jun 16, 2006, 4:07 PM
Post #338 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

ha.

Brent

I don't have to climb the Tower in my wife's honor because I know she can climb for herself. She is totally not a Brent_E. :P

Thank God too. She is far better looking than a Brent_E is, and she will actually go out climbing when someone offers to take her.

chossmonkey

Jun 16, 2006, 4:25 PM
Post #339 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
Brent = boyfriend

Nathan= husband

Brent= Guy with the blunt side of a pin hammer lodged many times into his head.(I've decided an ice axe would be to quick and painless.) :evil:

chossmonkey

Jun 16, 2006, 4:29 PM
Post #340 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
Brent = boyfriend

Nathan= husband

Brent= Guy with the blunt side of a pin hammer lodged many times into his head.(I've decided an ice axe would be to quick and painless.) :evil:

granite_grrl

Jun 16, 2006, 4:35 PM
Post #341 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
Brent = boyfriend

Nathan= husband

Oh please, you're all talk. Besides I need someone to entertain me with you leaving me alone for the past month.

caughtinside

Jun 16, 2006, 4:35 PM
Post #342 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

What a coincidence! While I did not climb anything in brent_e's honor, I did something else.

I spent 4 days in baja surfing a glassy point wave with no one out. Too many awesome waves, but three spitting barrels stand out. The best one, I took for myself, and the other two I dedicated to brent_e, while I was deep in the green room. 8^)

But I wouldn't mind being in wyoming right now, I'm supposed to climb near Tahoe on Saturday, and it's going to be in the high 80s. Yikes!

chossmonkey

Jun 16, 2006, 5:02 PM
Post #343 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
Brent = boyfriend

Nathan= husband

Oh please, you're all talk. Besides I need someone to entertain me with you leaving me alone for the past month.

You know that Brent is the one that is all talk.

So I get to go find myself a G/F when you go away climbing?

I bet when Val finds out she will be trying to take the hammer from me so she can get in a few swings.

granite_grrl

Jun 16, 2006, 5:09 PM
Post #344 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:

No.

In reply to:
I bet when Val finds out she will be trying to take the hammer from me so she can get in a few swings.

:lol:

chossmonkey

Jun 16, 2006, 5:12 PM
Post #345 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
But I wouldn't mind being in wyoming right now, I'm supposed to climb near Tahoe on Saturday, and it's going to be in the high 80s. Yikes!

Dude, it not any cooler here. It has been 80's-90's the last week. It is cooling off a little now. Climbing in the shade is nice though, even when its really hot. Since most of the West face is off limits right now that means leisurely late morning starts and evening ascents. I've hit the top just in time to watch the sunset 5 times since I've been out. We even did a headlamp ascent the other night. 8^)

I can't wait to share some of these evening ascents with my beautiful wife. :wink:

redlegrangerone

Jun 16, 2006, 8:30 PM
Post #346 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

What I would not give for only 80's or even 90's. It is between 100 and 110 here. But the ice should be in soon! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe we should see if this Val climbs? You only have to climb once and you might be a Brent_e.

The surfing sounds great. Maybe I can talk my partner into a weekend of Cali surfing one of these days.

caughtinside

Jun 16, 2006, 9:42 PM
Post #347 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
The surfing sounds great. Maybe I can talk my partner into a weekend of Cali surfing one of these days.

It is great. It's even better if you drive down baja and beat the Cali crowds. Drive a couple hours to La Fonda. Good camping and a great right.

There's also a good one 38 kilometers from the border on Senic Route 1, called K38. heh heh. Just look for the 50' tall jesus on the cliff right above it. Good times.

chossmonkey

Jun 16, 2006, 11:15 PM
Post #348 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

No.

:wtf:

How does that work?

granite_grrl

Jun 16, 2006, 11:38 PM
Post #349 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

No.

:wtf:

How does that work?

It just does. Now if you have some female friend that is already in a commited relationship that allows you to call her your gf, that might be okay.....maybe.

Besides its not like Brent is a very good bf anyway. I think he blew me off for bouldering tomorrow moring to go fishing......quel surprize!

chossmonkey

Jun 17, 2006, 12:48 AM
Post #350 of 97182 (20624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
Besides its not like Brent is a very good bf anyway. I think he blew me off for bouldering tomorrow moring to go fishing......quel surprize!

Truthfully I prefer that he blew you off, rather than the other way around. :shock:

Brent and his fishing! :roll:

First page Previous page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 3888 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook