Forums: Community: Campground:
Klownjaya's sulking thread....
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 3888 Next page Last page  View All

Partner brent_e

Jul 26, 2006, 2:06 AM
Post #526 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Re: You might be a "brent_e". [In reply to]
Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
you might be a granite_grrl if you have a ton of people pulling for you, who expect you to make a full and complete recovery!
You may be a Brent_E if you are partially responsible for that......

Oh hang on, that's not a flame is it...... damm where's the delete button when you need it :evil:

:lol:

i can't take any credit, Grant. People can't pull for you unless they know you need the pull. Can you believe that thread has got 16000 views in 3 days??? wow!!! This place in incredible!

just as a note: I didn't know where to put this, but here seems reasonable. Seems as though John Long is awesome. He offered to send Rebecca some reading material for her recovery time. What a top notch individual. I think i'll go buy another one of his books!!!

Thank you to John Long. Your thoughtfulness is just fantastic.

Brent

Brent

fenix83

Jul 26, 2006, 4:13 PM
Post #527 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

You might be a granite_grrl if you have enough incense and candels burning for you around the world to start your own religion :)

-F

Partner brent_e

Jul 26, 2006, 9:26 PM
Post #528 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
You might be a granite_grrl if you have enough incense and candels burning for you around the world to start your own religion :)

-F

it's hard to believe that there has been this much support! it's up to 20 000 views. it's amazing what some people can do when they come together!

Brent

chossmonkey

Jul 28, 2006, 2:35 AM
Post #529 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
it's hard to believe that there has been this much support! it's up to 20 000 views. it's amazing what some people can do when they come together!

Brent

do you think 20,000 could have kept her from pulling out her catheter? :lol:

Partner brent_e

Jul 28, 2006, 2:47 AM
Post #530 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Brent

do you think 20,000 could have kept her from pulling out her catheter? :lol:

:roll:
jeez, nate. How did i know that when I saw that you posted here something about that incident would be mentioned....how???? :?:

it probably was my fault, though. But she is your wife, and that is her.....stuff.

But, on another note. Colin keeps missing your calls and says sorry. try and call him again tomorrow. And he's up for getting out this weekend. I can arrange it if you want. But try calling him again. I'll try and get a hold of kelly/you to give you this message again.

Brent

chossmonkey

Jul 28, 2006, 3:34 AM
Post #531 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
But, on another note. Colin keeps missing your calls and says sorry. try and call him again tomorrow. And he's up for getting out this weekend. I can arrange it if you want. But try calling him again. I'll try and get a hold of kelly/you to give you this message again.

Brent

got it covered :robert:

darkside

Jul 28, 2006, 2:53 PM
Post #532 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
And he's up for getting out this weekend. I can arrange it if you want. But try calling him again. I'll try and get a hold of kelly/you to give you this message again.

Brent
You might be a Brent_E if intend to go climbing while your friend and partner lies in hospital battered and in pain, with broken bones, massive internal trauma, and tubes sticking out... or pulled out.... and you don't invite her :twisted:

It's OK, I know what you are really going to do. I just couldn't resist the opportunity though. :angel:
I wouldn't mind hearing from you afterwards but not if you guys want to let matters rest.

chossmonkey

Jul 29, 2006, 3:24 AM
Post #533 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
It's OK, I know what you are really going to do. I just couldn't resist the opportunity though. :angel:
I wouldn't mind hearing from you afterwards but not if you guys want to let matters rest.

Actually, you might be a Brent_E if you can squeeze running out to Nemo quick between fishing and some family thing.

At least he said he would be there.

:shock: Crap!!!

Rebecca said he's done this kinda thing before. Says he will go then gets all busy. :roll:

chossmonkey

Jul 30, 2006, 1:44 AM
Post #534 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

If you give people your cell number so they can get a hold of you then don't answer it or check the messages, you might be a Brent_E. :lol:

Partner brent_e

Jul 30, 2006, 2:45 PM
Post #535 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Actually, you might be a Brent_E if you can squeeze running out to Nemo quick between fishing and some family thing.

Rebecca said he's done this kinda thing before. Says he will go then gets all busy. :roll:

It was my birthday party, you doofus.

chossmonkey

Aug 4, 2006, 2:48 AM
Post #536 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

It was my birthday party, you doofus.

Dispite me being all knowing and all, I didn't know that one. :oops:

Happy Birthday Brent! :D

chossmonkey

Aug 4, 2006, 2:52 AM
Post #537 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

If your Dad is worried about you climbing, when he REALLY should be worried about your driving instead, you might be a Brent_E. :lol:

Partner brent_e

Aug 4, 2006, 6:58 PM
Post #538 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:

Dispite me being all knowing and all, I didn't know that one. :oops:

Happy Birthday Brent! :D

HA! all knowing my smelly foot.

:D

Thanks!

how's the house goin?

Partner brent_e

Aug 4, 2006, 7:01 PM
Post #539 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
If your Dad is worried about you climbing, when he REALLY should be worried about your driving instead, you might be a Brent_E. :lol:

wow...true that.
my driving is sub par. While I can handle a car really really well (likely why i'm still...alive) i enjoy taking mid drive naps.... It's been scary. Although I don't do that when someone is in the car (still, it's stupid of me, i know).

on another note, we had a good morning slammin the salmon. 3 double headers. :lol:

good times. I'll post some pictures when i get them up.

Brent

chossmonkey

Aug 11, 2006, 2:24 AM
Post #540 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

If you worked 200+ hours in the last three weeks and still had time to drive twelve hours and spend a week (in that same three weeks) with your wife in the hospital, you might be a chossmonkey. :shock:

Thanks Kelly, Alison, and Brent.

Partner brent_e

Aug 11, 2006, 2:57 AM
Post #541 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
If you worked 200+ hours in the last three weeks and still had time to drive twelve hours and spend a week (in that same three weeks) with your wife in the hospital, you might be a chossmonkey. :shock:

Thanks Kelly, Alison, and Brent.

chossy, you're a crazy bastard.

I'm going to pay a visit soon. I don't know about tomorrow, but sat should work out!

Brent

chossmonkey

Aug 12, 2006, 1:21 PM
Post #542 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

Nice sig Brent.

It's not so much that you were to slow to gab the catheter as you just didn't grab her arm and make her stop yanking on one of the many tubes stuck to her.

She isn't a very good patient when shes all drugged up. It was a constant battle to keep her from pulling tubes and trying to move around too much.

Partner brent_e

Aug 12, 2006, 9:04 PM
Post #543 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

Hey Nate,

Yeah, i could have grabbed her arm.....i'm not too in tuned to what I can and can't do with someone who is in that state, though, so I was a little hesitant.

I think she moved around so much cuz she has that will to fight.

oh, pool party at kelly's!!??!?!?!?!?! :lol:

chossmonkey

Aug 14, 2006, 1:15 AM
Post #544 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

If you call "pool party at Kelly's" and don't show up, yer prolly a brent_e. :lol:

chossmonkey

Aug 14, 2006, 1:31 AM
Post #545 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

Hey Brent, it going to be ice season before we know it! Only three more months give or take. We need to start hitting the bridge again and get into shape! :D

Partner brent_e

Aug 14, 2006, 1:34 AM
Post #546 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
Hey Brent, it going to be ice season before we know it! Only three more months give or take. We need to start hitting the bridge again and get into shape! :D

yeah, for sure.

I got your calls today at about 4. I knew i had messages this morning but I was up in whitby so it wasn't worth me calling long distance to check them.

But yeah, bridge. I'm horrifically out of shape, too. I need to get back into some sort of shape.

we've got some pillars to fight over!!! :lol:

chossmonkey

Aug 14, 2006, 1:41 AM
Post #547 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

I'll probably be in St. Kitts a bunch this week. I need to find a new appartment. But maybe we could squeeze in a few laps out there before I have to head back to the Hammer. With any luck Bec will be getting out soon. That will free me up some. I'll have to train Calvin to look after her while we are out climbing. :lol:

Partner brent_e

Aug 14, 2006, 2:08 AM
Post #548 of 97182 (20270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
I'll probably be in St. Kitts a bunch this week. I need to find a new appartment. But maybe we could squeeze in a few laps out there before I have to head back to the Hammer. With any luck Bec will be getting out soon. That will free me up some. I'll have to train Calvin to look after her while we are out climbing. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Calvin is the size of a human, so it shouldn't be too hard! :lol:

but yeah, we can prolly hit the bridge this week sometime!

chossmonkey

Aug 16, 2006, 5:06 PM
Post #549 of 97182 (20257 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

Looking for an apartment sucks. Especially when you need to keep your options open. :x "yeah sure I'll sing a year lease for this shit hole that doesn't fit our needs at all.". :evil:

I need to get out climbing. I'm turning into a Brent_E that doesn't even get to go fishing!

darkside

Aug 16, 2006, 5:42 PM
Post #550 of 97182 (20257 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

yeah, for sure.

I got your calls today at about 4. I knew i had messages this morning but I was up in whitby so it wasn't worth me calling long distance to check them.

But yeah, bridge. I'm horrifically out of shape, too. I need to get back into some sort of shape.

we've got some pillars to fight over!!! :lol:
No pillar fights until Rebecca is out of bed and doesn't need them anymore... OK :roll:
You might be a Brent_E if you climb bridges when alpine ice is in good shape by next month.
BTW - round is also a shape. And off the couch is still a training method :shock: isn't it???

First page Previous page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 3888 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook