Forums: Community: Campground:
Klownjaya's sulking thread....
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 3888 Next page Last page  View All

Partner brent_e

Sep 15, 2006, 4:28 AM
Post #626 of 97182 (20282 views)
Shortcut

Re: You might be a "brent_e". [In reply to]
Report this Post

In reply to:
You might be Brent_e if you are hitting on a tattoed chick in the Worst Pictures of rc.com thread.

You also might be a Brent_e if you are going to find some time to climb with David at Nemo on Sept 30th.

you might want to ask nate first...he's likely in more need to climb than I am!!
But it's a saturday....maybe we could do something.

And yes, we have fones. But my cell sucks and i don't have a landline.

And I wasn't hitting on truedecker. Honestly. I was clean and had good intentions!

anyway.... :D

Brent

granite_grrl

Sep 19, 2006, 4:28 PM
Post #627 of 97182 (20282 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
You also might be a Brent_e if you are going to find some time to climb with David at Nemo on Sept 30th.

Hey David, you back in Ontario for a bit??? If Brent can't get out with you I'll try to get Nathan out of the apartment to get some climbing in. Sadley he hasn't gotten much more climbing than I have since my accident, and I think it would be good if he could get out a little more (not that its a bad thing to have him at home, I'm still on crutched and can't do a heck of a lot in the kitchen).

chossmonkey

Sep 19, 2006, 4:51 PM
Post #628 of 97182 (20282 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
You folks up there in "canadia" have what we americans call "telephones" do you not?

They are very helpful for contacting your friends to make plans to climb. You guys should really think about giving them a try!

Brent claims to have one. He at least has voice mail. But unlike what his message says, he won't return your call. :evil:

jumpingrock

Sep 19, 2006, 5:07 PM
Post #629 of 97182 (20282 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Hey David, you back in Ontario for a bit??? If Brent can't get out with you I'll try to get Nathan out of the apartment to get some climbing in. Sadley he hasn't gotten much more climbing than I have since my accident, and I think it would be good if he could get out a little more (not that its a bad thing to have him at home, I'm still on crutched and can't do a heck of a lot in the kitchen).

Ya. For two weeks a month for the next 8 months :-) That's my deal with work. That way I can keep my job/career working out while still minimizing the long distance crap while Emilie finishes her degree. It's tough but it'll work out.

Sure, it'd be cool to climb with Nathan as well, though I imagine he can climb circles around me. Specially since I haven't climbed for almost two months now. :?

Anyway, I'm gonna find some time to drop by and say hi.

Cheers,

David

PS. Brent you were totally hitting on her.

Partner brent_e

Sep 19, 2006, 6:34 PM
Post #630 of 97182 (20282 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:

PS. Brent you were totally hitting on her.

no way, man! :D

anyway, i'm pretty free at night during the week. if you have time after work i'd be happy to go out for a bit. Monday and wed. are the best days as i don't have labs. just PM me or email and we can arrange something.

Brent

kachoong

Sep 19, 2006, 6:42 PM
Post #631 of 97182 (20282 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
Ya. For two weeks a month for the next 8 months :-) That's my deal with work. That way I can keep my job/career working out while still minimizing the long distance crap while Emilie finishes her degree. It's tough but it'll work out.

Oh man.... I wish! That sounds like a sweet deal, JR! I'd love to see my sweetheart that often. Good luck with it, dude! Hope it all works out for you guys!

Partner brent_e

Sep 21, 2006, 2:33 AM
Post #632 of 97182 (20282 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

the moons, stars, planets, and my life alligned today and I actually got out Toproping. Nate was Le ropeguun. And oh, what a ropegun he is.

I think he did 4 routes and i followed 3. a couple 10's and a couple 11's. I got thoroughly spanked on every one of them!

But it was a great day.

Thanks for the climbing, Nathaniel.

:lol:

Brent

chossmonkey

Sep 21, 2006, 10:53 PM
Post #633 of 97182 (20282 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
the moons, stars, planets, and my life aligned today and I actually got out Toproping. Nate was Le ropeguun. And oh, what a ropegun he is.

I think he did 4 routes and i followed 3. a couple 10's and a couple 11's. I got thoroughly spanked on every one of them!

I didn't think it was so much the Planets aligning as that you wanted to foil my plans to go to MEC.

Give yourself a little more credit. You weren't toproping, you were seconding. :lol:

I think its pretty funny that you think I'm such a good ropegun even though I'm horribly out of shape. My performance on Live Bait was almost embarrassing. At least I didn't fall off it. Damn close though. :oops:

By my count I got seven routes worth in, out of those four routes with the extra laps on some. :wink:

Partner brent_e

Sep 22, 2006, 1:05 AM
Post #634 of 97182 (20282 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
the moons, stars, planets, and my life aligned today and I actually got out Toproping. Nate was Le ropeguun. And oh, what a ropegun he is.

I didn't think it was so much the Planets aligning as that you wanted to foil my plans to go to MEC.

Give yourself a little more credit. You weren't toproping, you were seconding. :lol:

I think its pretty funny that you think I'm such a good ropegun even though I'm horribly out of shape. My performance on Live Bait was almost embarrassing. At least I didn't fall off it. Damn close though. :oops:

By my count I got seven routes worth in, out of those four routes with the extra laps on some. :wink:

sorry about foiling your plans! :lol: i would have gone, too...but i would have left my wallet ...in a vault!

i was toproping, man. For sure.

your performace on livebait was great! I was entertained, that's for sure!!! :lol: Just kidding, Nate. You out of shape is like me in shape plus a lot of skills, so you're still a ropegun. And yes, it was a great save! to anyone else: you should have seen it! he slipped and compressed the rock he was holding on so tight. His right hand on this shoddy hold stopped him.

i would say, technically, you got 7 climbs in! :lol:

it was good to get out, Nate!

Brent

chossmonkey

Sep 24, 2006, 10:25 PM
Post #635 of 97182 (20282 views)
Shortcut

Post deleted by chossmonkey [In reply to]
Report this Post

granite_grrl

Sep 24, 2006, 10:42 PM
Post #636 of 97182 (20282 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
You might be Brent_e if you are hitting on a tattoed chick in the Worst Pictures of rc.com thread.

And I wasn't hitting on truedecker. Honestly. I was clean and had good intentions!

Brent

You were SO hitting on her! :roll:

Yeah Brent. You should be more like Nathan and just ask your wife if that chick is hot. Then sit back and ogle for a while.

Partner brent_e

Sep 24, 2006, 11:23 PM
Post #637 of 97182 (20282 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

Brent

You were SO hitting on her! :roll:

Yeah Brent. You should be more like Nathan and just ask your wife if that chick is hot. Then sit back and ogle for a while.

ahhh, Rebecca, it's nice to see you back here with the flame thrower. I have to come visit sometime - it's been a while.

jumpingrock

Sep 25, 2006, 8:57 PM
Post #638 of 97182 (20285 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

Dude, the fact that you knew her name more than proved that you were hitting on her ;-)

So I'm back. In the east. Brent you said something about Wednesday? After class? I could probably swing something. Nate, this weekend? I should be good for one of saturday or sunday. If Rebecca hasn't changed her number I'll give ya a call sometime. And Rebecca, I know you aren't super busy these days, but I'd like to drop by for a bit whenever you have some time.

Cheers,

David

chossmonkey

Sep 26, 2006, 2:50 AM
Post #639 of 97182 (20285 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
So I'm back. In the east. Brent you said something about Wednesday? After class? I could probably swing something. Nate, this weekend? I should be good for one of saturday or sunday. If Rebecca hasn't changed her number I'll give ya a call sometime. And Rebecca, I know you aren't super busy these days, but I'd like to drop by for a bit whenever you have some time.

This weekend is looking rainy. :?

We have lots of free time. Though Dr's appointments do their fair share to jack that up. They have been all in the afternoon so it pretty muchs shoots the day for doing anything more than a quick drive from home.

Partner brent_e

Sep 26, 2006, 2:17 PM
Post #640 of 97182 (20285 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
Dude, the fact that you knew her name more than proved that you were hitting on her ;-)

Cheers,

David

checked her profile, David!

:lol: I knew that pic was from somewhere here and I checked her profile to see who it was.

this wednesday is taken already, David. and thursday sucks cuz i have a lot of class.

friday, just before I read this, i made plans with nate! :lol:

how about next week?

Brent

chossmonkey

Sep 26, 2006, 2:24 PM
Post #641 of 97182 (20285 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

But you were the one who dug up her profile were you not? :shock:

Guilty as charged! :twisted:

chossmonkey

Sep 26, 2006, 2:26 PM
Post #642 of 97182 (20285 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
friday, just before I read this, i made plans with nate! :lol:

Friday this week won't work for me because of Rebecca's appointment in the afternoon.

Partner brent_e

Sep 26, 2006, 4:30 PM
Post #643 of 97182 (20285 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

But you were the one who dug up her profile were you not? :shock:

Guilty as charged! :twisted:

yes, i was doing a service to the climbing community.

granite_grrl

Sep 26, 2006, 4:32 PM
Post #644 of 97182 (20285 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

To break off on a tangent here........It's Chossmonkey's birthday today!!!!!

Happy Birthday Nathan!!!!!!

So Nathan, you going to share your age with all those out there (he's feeling a little senstive about it :mrgreen: ). Sorry, just give fuel to the fie :lol:, hope he doesn't kick my ass when he gets home.

fenix83

Sep 26, 2006, 4:54 PM
Post #645 of 97182 (20285 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

If you're worried about growing hair in places hair should never be, you might be a Chossmonkey. :lol:

Seriously though, happy birthday man.

-F

caughtinside

Sep 26, 2006, 5:30 PM
Post #646 of 97182 (20285 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

happy birthday dude! :robert:

Time to drop a birthday flame on your pal 'brent_e' eh?

Partner brent_e

Sep 26, 2006, 6:01 PM
Post #647 of 97182 (20285 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
To break off on a tangent here........It's Chossmonkey's birthday today!!!!!

Happy Birthday Nathan!!!!!!

So Nathan, you going to share your age with all those out there (he's feeling a little senstive about it :mrgreen: ). Sorry, just give fuel to the fie :lol:, hope he doesn't kick my ass when he gets home.

happy birthday old dude

you'll always be :robert: in my books!!!

Partner brent_e

Sep 26, 2006, 9:09 PM
Post #648 of 97182 (20287 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
you'll always be :robert: in my books!!!

That would mean a lot more if you were :robert:

shaddup old sport [climber]

chossmonkey

Sep 26, 2006, 9:19 PM
Post #649 of 97182 (20287 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:

Even as an old fart I'll be able to climb circles around you. :lol:

granite_grrl

Sep 26, 2006, 10:39 PM
Post #650 of 97182 (20288 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Even as an old fart I'll be able to climb circles around you. :lol:

Common, really, how hard is it to climb circles around someone who always goes fishing instead of climbing? Idle threats!

First page Previous page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 3888 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook