Forums: Community: Campground:
Klownjaya's sulking thread....
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 3888 Next page Last page  View All

darkside

Oct 16, 2006, 10:04 PM
Post #826 of 97182 (20215 views)
Shortcut

Re: You might be a "brent_e". [In reply to]
Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

Well how did I do? I managed to see two slideshows, one play, climb both days this weekend, and put up two pitches of a new route: all climbing related.

Now how could you have possibly gone climbing both days this weekend?!? Today was clearly a write off (due to rain).... atleast is seemed that way.

I guess you haven't heard, grigri, but grant is the angel of rock and ice.

He's so eager to get out, if you chopped his arms off he'd use his teeth on those micro crimpers and to a lesser extent on low angled ice.
a little rain won't hurt this man.

Brent, you have Grant all wrong. All you have to do is get him talking, strap a beer to his hand and he'd not getting out doing anything for a while! :P
So how do you explain when I've taken beer along while bouldering?

I have to admit to having packed the rack away to head for a beer though :oops:

chossmonkey

Oct 16, 2006, 11:28 PM
Post #827 of 97182 (20215 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

Holy crap Grant!!!

Look who else is postwhoring! :lol:

Partner brent_e

Oct 17, 2006, 12:50 AM
Post #828 of 97182 (20215 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
I actually got in 500' worth today.

measurebator....

:boring:

:lol:

Partner brent_e

Oct 17, 2006, 12:53 AM
Post #829 of 97182 (20215 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
Holy crap Grant!!!

Look who else is postwhoring! :lol:

:shock:

that's like George dubbya telling korea they shouldn't use a nuclear bomb.

Brent

Partner brent_e

Oct 17, 2006, 1:18 AM
Post #830 of 97182 (20215 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
I actually got in 500' worth today.

measurebator....

:boring:

Jealous I see.

I guess that's a start. :|

oh, nate, i'm not jealous!
I don't have time to climb right now and it's not as big a priority as getting school and the car ready, as mentioned before.

However, if you want to go after 12:30 on friday, that would be swell.

Brent

chossmonkey

Oct 17, 2006, 1:23 AM
Post #831 of 97182 (20213 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
I don't have time to climb right now and it's not as big a priority as getting school and the car ready, as mentioned before.

It's okay to be jealous Brent.

Just exactly how does duck hunting fit into studying and building a car? :evil:

Where would you like to go Friday?

Partner brent_e

Oct 17, 2006, 1:30 AM
Post #832 of 97182 (20213 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

It's okay to be jealous Brent.

Just exactly how does duck hunting fit into studying and building a car? :evil:

Where would you like to go Friday?

well, i'll either be fishing or hunting on the weekend and i have developed a penchant for waterfowl.

I went to hamilton sunday to paint.

and we could go to nemo, if you want.

chossmonkey

Oct 17, 2006, 1:37 AM
Post #833 of 97182 (20213 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:

You don't want to go get in shape for ice season? I'm itching to get on my route.

But we could go to Nemo if you would rather.

Partner brent_e

Oct 17, 2006, 1:54 AM
Post #834 of 97182 (20213 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

You don't want to go get in shape for ice season? I'm itching to get on my route.

But we could go to Nemo if you would rather.

i won't be home home until, say, 4:30.
So if you want to go to the bridge you'd have to pick me up, which is a pain in the arse.

I think it may be 5 years for val and I friday, too.

i forgot about that.

chossmonkey

Oct 17, 2006, 2:05 AM
Post #835 of 97182 (20213 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
So if you want to go to the bridge you'd have to pick me up, which is a pain in the arse.
So what is it 12:30 or 4:30?

In reply to:
Sorry to hear that. :P

Partner brent_e

Oct 17, 2006, 2:19 AM
Post #836 of 97182 (20213 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
So what is it 12:30 or 4:30?

In reply to:
Sorry to hear that. :P

the time is dependant on where we go and YOU.

And I might have to do something with val....Seeing as it is fairly important.
and seeing as i haven't seen her for a couple weeks.

but that might be able to happen later on in the night.

caughtinside

Oct 17, 2006, 4:16 AM
Post #837 of 97182 (20213 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:

too good to let pass!
:P :P :P :P

You da man brent!

:robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert:

chossmonkey

Oct 17, 2006, 12:35 PM
Post #838 of 97182 (20213 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
How is it dependant on me? My schedule is pretty open.

In reply to:

Night time is the right time. :wink:

chossmonkey

Oct 17, 2006, 12:38 PM
Post #839 of 97182 (20213 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

too good to let pass!

You da man brent!

:robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert:

Dude,

that is TOTALLY abusing the power of :robert:.
:evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:

chossmonkey

Oct 17, 2006, 12:44 PM
Post #840 of 97182 (20213 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:

I'm going to go out on a limb here.

If I pick you up and go climbing then we go at 12:30.

Otherwise you need to get picked up and broght home and then you would meet me at 4:30?

If that is the case why don't I just pick you up at 12:30 we go climb at the bridge for a few hours and you'll still have plenty of time to go home and get cleaned up before, " :robert: getting on the job :robert: " :wink: .

Partner brent_e

Oct 17, 2006, 2:08 PM
Post #841 of 97182 (20203 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

too good to let pass!

You da man brent!

:robert: ..... :robert: :robert:

Dave,
yeah....i guess that looks rather suspicious. :lol:

:D

ahhwell.

anyone have any ideas for anniversary gifts?!?!

Brent

Partner brent_e

Oct 17, 2006, 2:10 PM
Post #842 of 97182 (20203 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

I'm going to go out on a limb here.

If I pick you up and go climbing then we go at 12:30.

Otherwise you need to get picked up and broght home and then you would meet me at 4:30?

If that is the case why don't I just pick you up at 12:30 we go climb at the bridge for a few hours and you'll still have plenty of time to go home and get cleaned up before, " :robert: getting on the job :robert: " :wink: .

it would be later than 4:30 by the time I get to the bridge.
but it's a pain in your ass to drive out here and get me, and we'd be at the bridge at, say, 1:15.

how bout this, if you get me, i'll buy you a beer....or something.
maybe a redbull (same price).

Brent

Partner brent_e

Oct 17, 2006, 2:16 PM
Post #843 of 97182 (20203 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

too good to let pass!

You da man brent!

:robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert:

Dude,

that is TOTALLY abusing the power of :robert:.
:evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:

HA!!
you're totally abusing the power of "submit"

Brent

deleted
Deleted

Oct 17, 2006, 2:20 PM
Post #844 of 97182 (6413 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

[quote:aab1cf9d38="brent_e"][quote:aab1cf9d38="chossmonkey"][quote:aab1cf9d38="caughtinside"][quote:aab1cf9d38="brent_e"]

but that might be able to happen later on in the night.[/quote:aab1cf9d38]

too good to let pass!

You da man brent!

:robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert::robert: :robert:[/quote:aab1cf9d38]

Dude,

that is [size=18:aab1cf9d38][b:aab1cf9d38]TOTALLY[/b:aab1cf9d38][/size:aab1cf9d38] abusing the power of :robert:.
:evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:[/quote:aab1cf9d38]

HA!!

Brent[/quote:aab1cf9d38]

Hey bent-monkey......when are you guys going to let this thread die???....... 8^)

chossmonkey

Oct 17, 2006, 2:46 PM
Post #845 of 97182 (20203 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
but it's a pain in your ass to drive out here and get me, and we'd be at the bridge at, say, 1:15.

Brent

I would have to pick you up and drop you off if we went to Nemo anyway. Going to the bridge would be less driving and we would probably have more time to climb.

You can thank me by being my belay slave from 1:15 to 4:30. Or I get burnt out, which ever comes first.

It might be raining anyway on Friday so it would be good practice for ice. :lol:

chossmonkey

Oct 17, 2006, 2:49 PM
Post #846 of 97182 (20203 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
HA!!

You should talk. :roll:

You do realize you are going to have to do better than only 20 posts a day and sustain that to stay ahead don't you? :twisted:

Partner brent_e

Oct 17, 2006, 2:50 PM
Post #847 of 97182 (20203 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:

Hey bent-monkey......when are you guys going to let this thread die???....... 8^)

NEEVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Partner brent_e

Oct 17, 2006, 2:51 PM
Post #848 of 97182 (20203 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
HA!!

You do realize you are going to have to do better than only 20 posts a day and sustain that to stay ahead don't you? :twisted:

i conceited victory to you. (conceided?....i can't spell).

and i'm not really trying anymore.

Brent

Partner brent_e

Oct 17, 2006, 2:53 PM
Post #849 of 97182 (20203 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Brent

I would have to pick you up and drop you off if we went to Nemo anyway. Going to the bridge would be less driving and we would probably have more time to climb.

You can thank me by being my belay slave from 1:15 to 4:30. Or I get burnt out, which ever comes first.

It might be raining anyway on Friday so it would be good practice for ice. :lol:

k, sounds good.

and yeah - ice. it's coming, Nate. it's coming!

I have to make a few sets of handles, now. Holy crap. some for gunked, some for mal, some for another gentleman that bought a set - BUSY

but good!

Brent

chossmonkey

Oct 17, 2006, 2:54 PM
Post #850 of 97182 (20203 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
HA!!

i conceited victory to you. (conceided?....i can't spell).

and i'm not really trying anymore.

Brent

I know that was just a ploy so I would let my guard down. :evil:

First page Previous page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 3888 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook