RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Euro Freaks

Premier Sponsor:

gwhitegate

Nov 1, 2006, 6:31 PM
Post #1 of 1 (666 views)
Shortcut

new climbing invention requires designer
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm new to this site and i'm not going to bother about telling you too much about myself as i don't expect i'll be coming back to this site. My plea is quite simple, i have an idea for the indoor climbing centers. I live in the UK and i require someone who is experienced in designing. This is not going to cost anything unless the person in question sees that its worth persuing and equal proffits would be shared. this message will be copied to most groups on this site to try and catch the right person. don't bother responding to this message on this forum, instead contact me direct if you think you can design my idea. gwhite3711@hotmail.com. i'll need to know your expertise or qualifications. From there (if you are chosen) i'll draw up a contract and tell you more about the idea.

As you might be able to see about what i propose, this is nothing to do with a scam and you will have no obligation to me unless a contract is signed. The contract will only be mumbo jumbo about joint partners and that the designer would not be able to discuss the idea with anyone else until patents have been established.

Forums : International : Euro Freaks

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook