RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Gear Heads

Premier Sponsor:

braxtron

May 25, 2007, 8:04 PM
Post #1 of 5 (525 views)
Shortcut

Stainless Steel Bolts (sleeve, wedge, 5 piece) 4 Sale
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I just started a website for selling climbing equipment. It's pretty much just bolts, chain, & quicklinks but more to come later this year, like pre-assembled anchors (similar to Fixe). Speaking of Fixe, please compare their prices to mine.

http://renobclimbing.com

If there's anything else you'd like to see, please email me.

I just emailed the admins about paid advertising on this site, so don't think I'm just going to post this for free every week. I'll probably just do that every-other week or every third week... j/k

summerprophet

May 25, 2007, 8:13 PM
Post #2 of 5 (518 views)
Shortcut

Re: [braxtron] Stainless Steel Bolts (sleeve, wedge, 5 piece) 4 Sale [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Not that I neccesarilly trust retailers to be informed, but seeing as you posted the poll regarding bolts, here is the link to pretty much anything you care to know about modern bolting.

http://www.supertopo.com/...msg=379484#msg379484

climbbaja

May 25, 2007, 10:38 PM
Post #3 of 5 (479 views)
Shortcut

Re: [braxtron] Stainless Steel Bolts (sleeve, wedge, 5 piece) 4 Sale [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

This is all product which can be sourced elsewhere, and at much cheaper prices.
For example: my usual suppier, ToolUp.com, has the ITW Ramset-Redhead 1/2" x 3-3/4" wedge anchor in 304SS for $1.55 each.
http://www.toolup.com/...7-8D4C-EF78D3ECB074}

Renobclimbing wants $2.29 for a bolt of same dimensions and material, maufacturer not specified.

(This post was edited by climbbaja on May 25, 2007, 10:40 PM)

billcoe_

May 25, 2007, 10:49 PM
Post #4 of 5 (463 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

braxtron wrote:
I just started a website for selling climbing equipment. It's pretty much just bolts, chain, & quicklinks but more to come later this year, like pre-assembled anchors (similar to Fixe). Speaking of Fixe, please compare their prices to mine.

http://renobclimbing.com

If there's anything else you'd like to see, please email me.

I just emailed the admins about paid advertising on this site, so don't think I'm just going to post this for free every week. I'll probably just do that every-other week or every third week... j/k

Hey, good on ya for jumping in and doing it!

Type 316 stainless steel wedge anchors are THE best anchor for climbers. Prices on stainless are going up too...unfortunatly, and you are seeing this in all the hanger prices heading up now too.

You might consider doing a climbomatic type of deal periodically and the dudes on this site will be posting links to your site all day long.

Let us know how it goes!

braxtron

Dec 29, 2007, 5:44 PM
Post #5 of 5 (330 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbbaja] Stainless Steel Bolts (sleeve, wedge, 5 piece) 4 Sale [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbbaja wrote:
maufacturer not specified.

All bolts are from Rawl/Powers, Hilti, or Ramset, as stated on the Homepage and FAQ

(This post was edited by braxtron on Dec 29, 2007, 5:46 PM)

Forums : Climbing Information : Gear Heads

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook