Forums: Community: Campground:
Friday "Old School" Coffee - Abi, Anne, Troy, Steve...
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

caughtinside

Jul 20, 2007, 4:20 PM
Post #76 of 103 (689 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] Friday "Old School" Coffee - Annie, Troy, Jo, Erica, Grant, Tai...!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside

Jul 20, 2007, 4:21 PM
Post #77 of 103 (688 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] Friday "Old School" Coffee - Annie, Troy, Jo, Erica, Grant, Tai...!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

page turn for the win!!

Partner wideguy

Jul 20, 2007, 4:26 PM
Post #78 of 103 (681 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
SERIOUS?

OK. lighthearted but earnest.

better choice of words?

Partner artm

Jul 20, 2007, 4:29 PM
Post #79 of 103 (678 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
page turn for the win!!
You sniped wideguy!

whooo!!!

Partner artm

Jul 20, 2007, 4:29 PM
Post #80 of 103 (677 views)
Shortcut

Re: [artm] Friday "Old School" Coffee - Annie, Troy, Jo, Erica, Grant, Tai...!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

fenix83

Jul 20, 2007, 4:32 PM
Post #81 of 103 (695 views)
Shortcut

Re: [artm] Friday "Old School" Coffee - Annie, Troy, Jo, Erica, Grant, Tai...!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

artm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
[IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/caughtinside_bucket/roflbot.jpg[/IMG]
We posted our replies simultaneously

Great, my boss thinks I'm an even bigger freak (he considers my hobby just short of suicidal), he walked in just as I was spraying coffee all over the screen from that one!

How cool, a bunch of old-timers from my lurking/early poster days... I do believe it was the DoMe chair and the whipped cream which convinced me to brave the flamings in community...

Going climb....[music stops, old timers look angrily towards the door]... sorry I've been a baad boy, I'll take my spanking now...

-F

charley

Jul 20, 2007, 5:27 PM
Post #82 of 103 (677 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wideguy] Oh well [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I can see why few come here anymore. It seems to be overun with fucking moronic children.

thomasribiere

Jul 20, 2007, 5:41 PM
Post #83 of 103 (667 views)
Shortcut

Re: [charley] Oh well [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wonderful job, epoch and wideguy! Amazing to see betaben or cerikpete around here! Unfortunately, they ahve been frightened by our HDAD kids... We have to start to give some Prozac pills around here...

Partner wideguy

Jul 20, 2007, 5:52 PM
Post #84 of 103 (658 views)
Shortcut

Re: [thomasribiere] Oh well [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

thomasribiere wrote:
Unfortunately, they ahve been frightened by our HDAD kids... We have to start to give some Prozac pills around here...

Yeah ... if only there were rules against spamming threads with unrelated posts, intentionally planning and trying to hijack threads and a group of people whose job it was to police the site for such activities.

And Artm, yup I sure did change the title. You guys do what you want, I really don't care, but I'd prefer it if people didn't think I was party to what the thread was hijacked to. I'd take my name off as the author of the thread altogether if I could.

wanderlustmd

Jul 20, 2007, 6:14 PM
Post #85 of 103 (646 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wideguy wrote:
I have no idea what this thread is anymore. It was nice seeing some of you though. Cool

Can't tell bout the shape I'm in I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

*DuhDAH*

Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

*badunnadunnaDAHdunnadunnadooDADA*
*badunnadunnaDAHdunnadunnadooDADA*

Cool

granite_grrl

Jul 20, 2007, 6:18 PM
Post #86 of 103 (643 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Look on the birght side, wide....when was the last time the coffee shop got up to 4 pages? Smile

Partner wideguy

Jul 20, 2007, 6:23 PM
Post #87 of 103 (639 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] Oh well [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
Look on the birght side, wide....when was the last time the coffee shop got up to 4 pages? Smile

but four pages of what, four guys in a circle jerk?

Hey we all screamed for more freedom in community, we got it.

Be as much of a tard as you want, just don't show nipples or snatch. Wave your dicks around freely though.Cool

granite_grrl

Jul 20, 2007, 6:45 PM
Post #88 of 103 (633 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Meatbomb kitty pics are much more welcome on my screan at work than hooters girls. Mind you, I didn't quite need a whole page of meatbombs, but what can you do?

UPDATE: I broke down and got the coffee here at work. It's almost as bad as I remember it being, but damn it, I couldn't hold out any longer.

Partner wideguy

Jul 20, 2007, 6:57 PM
Post #89 of 103 (623 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] Oh well [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
Meatbomb kitty pics are much more welcome on my screan at work than hooters girls. Mind you, I didn't quite need a whole page of meatbombs, but what can you do?

UPDATE: I broke down and got the coffee here at work. It's almost as bad as I remember it being, but damn it, I couldn't hold out any longer.

sorry about the coffee. Desperation is a shitty thing.

Yeah, the meatcrap is what it is. Two whole pages of it coupled with the fact that 80% of them didn't even bother to make something original and just quoted the post before without adding a single character of new content is weak. Plus, doing intentionally to hijack and piss off another group of users, planning for it and then bragging about it.... weak. But as you said, what can you do? Tards will be tards. Doc's probably high on percocets and got Gulf War syndrome, so him I could understand. Dunno where the rest of the dain bramage came from.

(This post was edited by wideguy on Jul 20, 2007, 6:58 PM)

caughtinside

Jul 20, 2007, 8:35 PM
Post #90 of 103 (599 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hahahahahaha!!!!

what a bunch of whiney little bitches! We play a silly little prank on your thread, which happens every day, and you guys get all pissed about some stupid cat pictures.

Maybe we should have known not to mess with the East Coast 5.7 mafia. They are really busy, and take their hooters photos very seriously.

fenix83

Jul 20, 2007, 8:37 PM
Post #91 of 103 (596 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wideguy wrote:
thomasribiere wrote:
Unfortunately, they ahve been frightened by our HDAD kids... We have to start to give some Prozac pills around here...

Yeah ... if only there were rules against spamming threads with unrelated posts, intentionally planning and trying to hijack threads and a group of people whose job it was to police the site for such activities.

Yeah, we could even make them recognizable, like making their screen names a different color or something...

-F

thomasribiere

Jul 20, 2007, 8:39 PM
Post #92 of 103 (592 views)
Shortcut

Re: [fenix83] Oh well [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Not a different color! Then come the differentiation and the discrimination.

dr_feelgood

Jul 20, 2007, 8:40 PM
Post #93 of 103 (592 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

fenix83 wrote:
wideguy wrote:
thomasribiere wrote:

Yeah, we could even make them recognizable, like making their screen names a different color or something...

-F

Green would be nice.

Partner wideguy

Jul 20, 2007, 8:40 PM
Post #94 of 103 (590 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] Oh well [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
hahahahahaha!!!!

what a bunch of whiney little bitches! We play a silly little prank on your thread, which happens every day, and you guys get all pissed about some stupid cat pictures.

Maybe we should have known not to mess with the East Coast 5.7 mafia. They are really busy, and take their hooters photos very seriously.

Ya know, I guess you're right. I don't get it but I don't know why it bugged me so much. I guess being up all night banging your mom has me a little cranky.

Sorry about that.

And to all the mods, sorry about that. This is community, I know your supposed to allow pretty loose reign here. Just having a bad day.

dr_feelgood

Jul 20, 2007, 8:43 PM
Post #95 of 103 (586 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wideguy wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
hahahahahaha!!!!

Ya know, I guess you're right. I don't get it but I don't know why it bugged me so much. I guess being up all night banging your mom has me a little cranky.

Sorry about that.

And to all the mods, sorry about that. This is community, I know your supposed to allow pretty loose reign here. Just having a bad day.

Very big of you to accept wide. Your apology is accepted by one of us meatbomberz... you may have to convince the others tho...

fenix83

Jul 20, 2007, 8:44 PM
Post #96 of 103 (584 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wideguy wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
hahahahahaha!!!!

Sorry about that.

Hooter photos should ALWAYS be taken seriously damnit! You should know better than that.

-F

Partner wideguy

Jul 20, 2007, 8:46 PM
Post #97 of 103 (580 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] Oh well [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
Very big of you to accept wide. Your apology is accepted by one of us meatbomberz... you may have to convince the others tho...

Thanks. Sorry about the percocet and GWS crack.

As for the rest, yeah I guess that might take some convincing, if I cared.

zeke_sf

Jul 20, 2007, 8:46 PM
Post #98 of 103 (579 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wideguy wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
hahahahahaha!!!!

Sorry about that.

Hey man, sorry we hit you on the wrong day is all! I guess our idea of "fun" did not go down well. Sometimes it doesn't go over in that "other thread" either....Feel free to post hooters pics anytime!

climbs4fun

Jul 20, 2007, 8:47 PM
Post #99 of 103 (576 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

fenix83 wrote:
wideguy wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
hahahahahaha!!!!

Sorry about that.

Hooter photos should ALWAYS be taken seriously damnit! You should know better than that.

-F

then... how a bout a Hooters meatbomb?!

dr_feelgood

Jul 20, 2007, 8:55 PM
Post #100 of 103 (566 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] Oh well [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
fenix83 wrote:
wideguy wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
hahahahahaha!!!!

Sorry about that.

-F

then... how a bout a Hooters meatbomb?!

Even better.... How about a hooter's mEATBONG!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook