Forums: Community: Campground:
PeeeGhey Tea shop...less tempting?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 1002 Next page Last page  View All

dr_feelgood

Jan 24, 2008, 4:15 PM
Post #10676 of 25030 (2354 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] Joy? [In reply to]
Report this Post

chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So I'm being moved to another department. On the bright side I will have much more interesting stuff to do and thus won't want to shoot myself in the face through the week. On the not bright side I will probobly have to work more weekends and longer hours, which if it gets to the same point of point as when I was a supervisor I won't have any weekends free through the summer and I'll want to shoot myself in the face.

I'm pretty sure if I get overtime overload I'll have to find a new job and get out of here.

My new schecdule was just emailed to me....looks like I'll be needing a calender! I'm so bad at keep track of meetings and such.

That is all.

Thats good news, you might not hate your job so much. I'm hoping the hours won't suck as I wouldn't want you to shoot yourself in the face
We don't have any guns here.

She could hit herself with a tool again though.

If she wants a lasting effect make sure she uses the pointy end. Otherwise it might take a while.

dr_feelgood

Jan 24, 2008, 4:16 PM
Post #10677 of 25030 (2353 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] wine [In reply to]
Report this Post

chossmonkey wrote:
epoch wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
microbarn wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
microbarn wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
again, sucks to be you

another story time.

Same movie night set up.

Preparty prior to the movie starting again.

On our way out of our apartment building we see there are stacks of phonebooks. 6 of them are bundled together at a time in plastic. We grab a set and bring it with us for no good reason. When we get to the movie we try to smuggle it in. I put my coat over it and we carry it in right under their noses otherwise. Of course they see it, and they ask "WFT?" I show them it is a bunch of phonebooks, and they say "ok, have a good time."

I would love to know what they thought of us smuggling in all those phonebooks.

man, these stories suck.

booooooring.
I haven't heard any story from you....

I try not to share too many drunken stories.
so your stories are even more boring?

Probably. Only been seriously drinking for a year now.
Is that when you became sponsored?

I thought you drank a shit ton in the Army?

War zones are dry.

Doesn't mean that you can't get alcohol there, it's that you are supposed to not drink.

IMO doc may have earned the right to drink while he was over there. Shit sucked.
I guess it seemed longer than that. But I guess a year ago he was probably still over there or just getting back.

Got back last december. Was able to get some booze in iraq, but few and far between.

dr_feelgood

Jan 24, 2008, 4:19 PM
Post #10678 of 25030 (2350 views)
Shortcut

Re: [microbarn] 80's night [In reply to]
Report this Post

microbarn wrote:
epoch wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
microbarn wrote:
For no reason at all, we are going to do an 80's and spandex night at the gym tonight.

I have to borrow the spandex, but I think I am borrowing a pair with laces on the side to show off how I won't be wearing any underwear. We will see if that one is still available when I show up.

Fun times. Fun times.

Dude, you're borrowing someone else's spandex with plans not to wear underwear? I would never let you borrow my spandex.
what's with the quoting and no content?

Are you voicing agreement? Is this your new alternative to 'content'?

He didn't have the balls to tell you that you are ghey.

wanderlustmd

Jan 24, 2008, 4:19 PM
Post #10679 of 25030 (2350 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] wine [In reply to]
Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
epoch wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
microbarn wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
microbarn wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
again, sucks to be you

another story time.

Same movie night set up.

On our way out of our apartment building we see there are stacks of phonebooks. 6 of them are bundled together at a time in plastic. We grab a set and bring it with us for no good reason. When we get to the movie we try to smuggle it in. I put my coat over it and we carry it in right under their noses otherwise. Of course they see it, and they ask "WFT?" I show them it is a bunch of phonebooks, and they say "ok, have a good time."

man, these stories suck.

booooooring.

War zones are dry.

Doesn't mean that you can't get alcohol there, it's that you are supposed to not drink.

IMO doc may have earned the right to drink while he was over there. Shit sucked.
I guess it seemed longer than that. But I guess a year ago he was probably still over there or just getting back.

Got back last december. Was able to get some booze in iraq, but few and far between.

Did any of the nonviolent locals hook you up, by chance?

A pal of mine served and made friends with one guy who would always give them moonshine or something. Don't know if there's truth to it....

microbarn

Jan 24, 2008, 4:20 PM
Post #10680 of 25030 (2347 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] 80's night [In reply to]
Report this Post

epoch wrote:
microbarn wrote:
epoch wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
microbarn wrote:
For no reason at all, we are going to do an 80's and spandex night at the gym tonight.

I have to borrow the spandex, but I think I am borrowing a pair with laces on the side to show off how I won't be wearing any underwear. We will see if that one is still available when I show up.

Fun times. Fun times.

Dude, you're borrowing someone else's spandex with plans not to wear underwear? I would never let you borrow my spandex.

have you noticed that my moniker is in green? I'm afraid that this is the owner's way of limiting my 'content'. They've also requested that I put that silly thing in my sig too. We'll see how far I can maintain to remain on this site. It often doesn't look good when a mod gets bandz from a forum now does it?
You wrote a whole lot, but you didn't address the question.

and I doubt any other mod or admin made you put a link trying to fool people into posting in the BET.

dr_feelgood

Jan 24, 2008, 4:21 PM
Post #10681 of 25030 (2356 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] Joy? [In reply to]
Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So I'm being moved to another department. On the bright side I will have much more interesting stuff to do and thus won't want to shoot myself in the face through the week. On the not bright side I will probobly have to work more weekends and longer hours, which if it gets to the same point of point as when I was a supervisor I won't have any weekends free through the summer and I'll want to shoot myself in the face.

I'm pretty sure if I get overtime overload I'll have to find a new job and get out of here.

My new schecdule was just emailed to me....looks like I'll be needing a calender! I'm so bad at keep track of meetings and such.

That is all.

Thats good news, you might not hate your job so much. I'm hoping the hours won't suck as I wouldn't want you to shoot yourself in the face
We don't have any guns here.

She could hit herself with a tool again though.

If she wants a lasting effect make sure she uses the pointy end. Otherwise it might take a while.

SBITFTPTFTW!!!!

dr_feelgood

Jan 24, 2008, 4:21 PM
Post #10682 of 25030 (2355 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] wine [In reply to]
Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
epoch wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
microbarn wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
microbarn wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
again, sucks to be you

another story time.

Same movie night set up.

man, these stories suck.

booooooring.

War zones are dry.

Did any of the nonviolent locals hook you up, by chance?

A pal of mine served and made friends with one guy who would always give them moonshine or something. Don't know if there's truth to it....

Got some absolutely awful iraqi or syrian whiskey once. Yeeetch.

microbarn

Jan 24, 2008, 4:22 PM
Post #10683 of 25030 (2352 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

epoch wrote:
epoch wrote:
microbarn wrote:
epoch wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
microbarn wrote:

Fun times. Fun times.

have you noticed that my moniker is in green? I'm afraid that this is the owner's way of limiting my 'content'. They've also requested that I put that silly thing in my sig too. We'll see how far I can maintain to remain on this site. It often doesn't look good when a mod gets bandz from a forum now does it?

I was agregiously trying not to make a stupid comment. And gave up. Didn't want to make waste of the window. And, yes, I agree with the comment. Ewwww
damn, I was GU

Partner epoch

Jan 24, 2008, 4:23 PM
Post #10684 of 25030 (2351 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

microbarn wrote:
epoch wrote:
microbarn wrote:
epoch wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
microbarn wrote:

Fun times. Fun times.

and I doubt any other mod or admin made you put a link trying to fool people into posting in the BET.
Ya like that?

Partner epoch

Jan 24, 2008, 4:24 PM
Post #10685 of 25030 (2349 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

microbarn wrote:
epoch wrote:
epoch wrote:
microbarn wrote:
epoch wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
microbarn wrote:

Fun times. Fun times.

I was egregiously trying not to make a stupid comment. And gave up. Didn't want to make waste of the window. And, yes, I agree with the comment. Ewwww
damn, I was GU

wanderlustmd

Jan 24, 2008, 4:24 PM
Post #10686 of 25030 (2348 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

epoch wrote:
microbarn wrote:
epoch wrote:
microbarn wrote:
epoch wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
microbarn wrote:

Fun times. Fun times.

Ya like that?

That was pretty good, I took it hook line and sinker and I'll admit it.

I'm not worthy...

Partner epoch

Jan 24, 2008, 4:25 PM
Post #10687 of 25030 (2345 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] 80's night [In reply to]
Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
microbarn wrote:
epoch wrote:
microbarn wrote:
epoch wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
microbarn wrote:

Fun times. Fun times.

Ya like that?

I'm not worthy...
Wink

wanderlustmd

Jan 24, 2008, 4:26 PM
Post #10688 of 25030 (2342 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

That's the second time I've used the phrase "hook line and sinker" today.

wanderlustmd

Jan 24, 2008, 4:28 PM
Post #10689 of 25030 (2338 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] Joy? [In reply to]
Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:

SBITFTPTFTW!!!!

WTF??!?

wanderlustmd

Jan 24, 2008, 4:30 PM
Post #10690 of 25030 (2333 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] Joy? [In reply to]
Report this Post

They are saying that if this economy booster thing passes, every taxpayer will get $600 on top of returns. ka ching.

I wonder if it'll actually happen?

dr_feelgood

Jan 24, 2008, 4:31 PM
Post #10691 of 25030 (2331 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
microbarn wrote:
epoch wrote:
microbarn wrote:
epoch wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
microbarn wrote:

Fun times. Fun times.

Ya like that?

I'm not worthy...
Didn't fool me!
I saw that is was in campground and clicked on the subject.

dr_feelgood

Jan 24, 2008, 4:32 PM
Post #10692 of 25030 (2329 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

SBITFTPTFTW!!!!

WTF??!?

Suicide by Ice Tool FTPTFTW.

Partner artm

Jan 24, 2008, 4:34 PM
Post #10693 of 25030 (2327 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] grapple [In reply to]
Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
Ice Peeplez:

How does the FA thing work on ice? Is it still the first person to climb an area/section? Isn't it different, possibly significantly so, from year to year?

Don't know.
But i did just finish watching soylent green.
Soylent green is people!

dr_feelgood

Jan 24, 2008, 4:34 PM
Post #10694 of 25030 (2326 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
They are saying that if this economy booster thing passes, every taxpayer will get $600 on top of returns. ka ching.

I wonder if it'll actually happen?

Would be nice to have the $$, but it is absolutely retarded as far as our national spending. Seems like a bread and circuses to appease the untellagant masses into forgetting how stupid their supreme leader is.

dr_feelgood

Jan 24, 2008, 4:35 PM
Post #10695 of 25030 (2323 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
That's the second time I've used the phrase "hook line and sinker" today.
I believe you have reached your quota for the month.

Partner artm

Jan 24, 2008, 4:35 PM
Post #10696 of 25030 (2322 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] grapple [In reply to]
Report this Post

kachoong wrote:
artm wrote:
obsessed wrote:
artm wrote:
obsessed wrote:
epoch wrote:
epoch wrote:
obsessed wrote:
epoch wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
epoch wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
epoch wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
artm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
I am a fucking hero.
You are a porn star?
Not yet.
Well, at least you have a screen name.

Or you take the name of your first pet and the street name you grew up on and voila, instant porn star name.
sometimes it doesn't work Crazy

Bandit Workcoeman?
How about Dr. Bandit Feelgood?

You can just keep it Dr.Feelgood for short though.

that works. Whats your choss? first pets name and the street you grew up on?
This game is hilarious when your'e drunk

mine is Joey Dewberry. kinda sexy I think
I think it would be Prince Spring Lake.
Mine would be
Buster route 3
I think Buster would be a better lastname for a pron star. Hmmm.. I guess it could work really well as a firstname too though.

Buster Hiiman

Or you could just be The Buster.

That name is teh lam3.
Whats yours?
That name is teh lam3 too.
I know better...
We can tweak it....

Unless you pets name was Fluffy or Fifi.

Jim Seneca

You had a pet named Jim??? Put your mothers maiden name in the middle, that might help cuz right now Jim Seneca is boooring

I told you it was teh lam3...
Jim was my German Sheperd.

wow. thats 3 german sheperds. popular dog
Mark it four, I had one also.
Actually my family had several at various times

farm boy from colorado I would hope so. Not austrailian shepherds? They seem more likely to be a farm dog
I've only owned one Aussie named Bourbon.
She looks a lot like doc's familys Aussie

We used to own an Border Collie/Heeler cross named Clyde and a Blue Heeler called Bonnie. Cool Best dogs ever!!
Heeler's are great dogs
Wasn't the dog in the roadwarrior a blue heeler?

dr_feelgood

Jan 24, 2008, 4:36 PM
Post #10697 of 25030 (2321 views)
Shortcut

Re: [artm] grapple [In reply to]
Report this Post

artm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
Ice Peeplez:

How does the FA thing work on ice? Is it still the first person to climb an area/section? Isn't it different, possibly significantly so, from year to year?

Don't know.
But i did just finish watching soylent green.
Soylent green is people!

It is.
I was surprised how good of a movie it was.

Partner artm

Jan 24, 2008, 4:36 PM
Post #10698 of 25030 (2319 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] grapple [In reply to]
Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
epoch wrote:
epoch wrote:
obsessed wrote:
epoch wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
epoch wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
epoch wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
artm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
I am a fucking hero.
You are a porn star?
Not yet.
Well, at least you have a screen name.

Or you take the name of your first pet and the street name you grew up on and voila, instant porn star name.
sometimes it doesn't work Crazy

Bandit Workcoeman?
How about Dr. Bandit Feelgood?

You can just keep it Dr.Feelgood for short though.

that works. Whats your choss? first pets name and the street you grew up on?
This game is hilarious when your'e drunk

mine is Joey Dewberry. kinda sexy I think
I think it would be Prince Spring Lake.
Mine would be
Buster route 3
I think Buster would be a better lastname for a pron star. Hmmm.. I guess it could work really well as a firstname too though.

Buster Hiiman

Or you could just be The Buster.

That name is teh lam3.
Whats yours?
That name is teh lam3 too.
I know better...
We can tweak it....

Unless you pets name was Fluffy or Fifi.

Jim Seneca

You had a pet named Jim??? Put your mothers maiden name in the middle, that might help cuz right now Jim Seneca is boooring

I told you it was teh lam3...
Jim was my German Sheperd.

wow. thats 3 german sheperds. popular dog

Are you including my half-tarded hip dysplasic shepherd?
Mark it 5

Partner artm

Jan 24, 2008, 4:37 PM
Post #10699 of 25030 (2317 views)
Shortcut

Re: [microbarn] pulling a brent_e [In reply to]
Report this Post

microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

a cab would be awfully expensive.

No buses up there I assume? Hrmm hitch a ride maybe
despite what you might think, showing your boobs does NOT work.
Yes it does

microbarn

Jan 24, 2008, 4:37 PM
Post #10700 of 25030 (2316 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

epoch wrote:
microbarn wrote:
epoch wrote:
microbarn wrote:
epoch wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
microbarn wrote:

Fun times. Fun times.

Ya like that?
I was disappointed. I would love to follow the real thread.

Most users will probably take the bait. When you make your thread to get more users sucked in, have a few posts from the BET crew to cover up when everyone comes back to the thread to report what really happens.

First page Previous page 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 1002 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook