Forums: Community: Campground:
PeeeGhey Tea shop...less tempting?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 1002 Next page Last page  View All

dr_feelgood

Feb 17, 2008, 9:12 PM
Post #14601 of 25030 (2246 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] T3h L4wst & F0wnd [In reply to]
Report this Post

climbs4fun wrote:
kachoong wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
kachoong wrote:
I was able to find a player (I guess it was just a model from the year before, but also very good "The Sportster") that came with a $50 gift card. That helped with set-up/installation fee and some of the year subscription I got initially. I think it ended up cost about $160 for the first year, and after the $50 was taken off it was $110... very affordable for a year. Now that I'm moving out to West Texas it'll be very handy to have all the stations available.

Good gawd, why are you moving there?!!!!!!!!!

....coz I miss the outback....

Seriously, it's a long story, but Newbie and I will both be getting work there, and it'll be a chance for us to finally live together. Woo Hoo!!!! I'd live at the bottom of a pit in a Fire Swamp if I could get a chance to live with her.

Fair enough, but that is a pretty serious wasteland. What/where are the jobs?

I remember when I lived in Dallas. My ex and I would drive to Albuquerque for holidays and longer weekends to visit his mother. It always amazed me how much of absolutely fricken nothing was there. Made that drive unbearable. Although every now and then we'd see the camels in this one field on the way. No kidding. Camels!

Poor guy. Enjoy hueco tanks.

dr_feelgood

Feb 17, 2008, 9:14 PM
Post #14602 of 25030 (2245 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] T3h L4wst & F0wnd [In reply to]
Report this Post

climbs4fun wrote:
kachoong wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
kachoong wrote:
I was able to find a player (I guess it was just a model from the year before, but also very good "The Sportster") that came with a $50 gift card. That helped with set-up/installation fee and some of the year subscription I got initially. I think it ended up cost about $160 for the first year, and after the $50 was taken off it was $110... very affordable for a year. Now that I'm moving out to West Texas it'll be very handy to have all the stations available.

Seriously, it's a long story, but Newbie and I will both be getting work there, and it'll be a chance for us to finally live together. Woo Hoo!!!! I'd live at the bottom of a pit in a Fire Swamp if I could get a chance to live with her.

Nice PB reference. One of my alltime favorite movies. EVAH.

It's a good one.

kachoong

Feb 17, 2008, 9:15 PM
Post #14603 of 25030 (2245 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] T3h L4wst & F0wnd [In reply to]
Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
kachoong wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
kachoong wrote:

I remember when I lived in Dallas. My ex and I would drive to Albuquerque for holidays and longer weekends to visit his mother. It always amazed me how much of absolutely fricken nothing was there. Made that drive unbearable. Although every now and then we'd see the camels in this one field on the way. No kidding. Camels!

We're going to have to build ourselves a woody, that's for sure! DOn't think there's any climbing gym for a 300 mile radius.

microbarn

Feb 17, 2008, 9:56 PM
Post #14604 of 25030 (2239 views)
Shortcut

PC++ [In reply to]
Report this Post

I passed GG in posts this past weekend

dr_feelgood

Feb 17, 2008, 9:59 PM
Post #14605 of 25030 (2236 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] T3h L4wst & F0wnd [In reply to]
Report this Post

kachoong wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
kachoong wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
kachoong wrote:

We're going to have to build ourselves a woody, that's for sure! DOn't think there's any climbing gym for a 300 mile radius.

You're under 3 hours from e-rock. That's not too bad.

kachoong

Feb 17, 2008, 10:00 PM
Post #14606 of 25030 (2233 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
kachoong wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
kachoong wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
kachoong wrote:

Yeah, that's cool! I think that'll be our closest climbing opportunity... other than the Pecos River.

dr_feelgood

Feb 17, 2008, 10:01 PM
Post #14607 of 25030 (2231 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
kachoong wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
kachoong wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
kachoong wrote:

And you come in from the north, so camping at oxford on the cheap and no bastard park rangers to mess with your chi.

kachoong

Feb 17, 2008, 10:01 PM
Post #14608 of 25030 (2229 views)
Shortcut

Re: [microbarn] PC++ [In reply to]
Report this Post

microbarn wrote:

w00t

Whore!

Partner epoch

Feb 17, 2008, 10:10 PM
Post #14609 of 25030 (2221 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

microbarn wrote:
You still have less than half as much as me...

dr_feelgood

Feb 17, 2008, 10:15 PM
Post #14610 of 25030 (2217 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] PC++ [In reply to]
Report this Post

epoch wrote:
microbarn wrote:

I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Partner epoch

Feb 17, 2008, 11:09 PM
Post #14611 of 25030 (2212 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] PC++ [In reply to]
Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
microbarn wrote:

I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

I realized the same thing.

In other news...

Partner epoch

Feb 17, 2008, 11:12 PM
Post #14612 of 25030 (2210 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

Found me an opportunity to have a two day ski mountaineering trip during my week home.

I'm 50/50 about it at the moment, and I'm afraid that if I hold out I may miss the opportunity. I'll need to talk to the rents about this, as it is happening my last weekend home.

Sugarloaf to Squaw Valley... http://www.alpineskills.com/tob_sbsv.html

Do I or don't I?

dr_feelgood

Feb 17, 2008, 11:18 PM
Post #14613 of 25030 (2207 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

epoch wrote:
Found me an opportunity to have a two day ski mountaineering trip during my week home.

I'm 50/50 about it at the moment, and I'm afraid that if I hold out I may miss the opportunity. I'll need to talk to the rents about this, as it is happening my last weekend home.

Do I or don't I?

Dooo eeeet!

Partner epoch

Feb 17, 2008, 11:21 PM
Post #14614 of 25030 (2205 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:

Do I or don't I?

Dooo eeeet!

Need to see what the parents think. They'll have my kid through this.

climb_eng

Feb 17, 2008, 11:28 PM
Post #14615 of 25030 (2203 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
But i TR soloed probably one of the toughest 15' of ice i've ever climbed. Hero sticks all the way up, thin scottish style ice. It was awesome.

Wow. Thats a really good idea (the top rope ice soloing thing. I think I might do that tomorrow :). Most of my pardners are working tomorrow, i have the day off :D.

The Junkyards, here I come!

dr_feelgood

Feb 17, 2008, 11:40 PM
Post #14616 of 25030 (2200 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climb_eng] T3h L4wst & F0wnd [In reply to]
Report this Post

climb_eng wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
But i TR soloed probably one of the toughest 15' of ice i've ever climbed. Hero sticks all the way up, thin scottish style ice. It was awesome.

Wow. Thats a really good idea (the top rope ice soloing thing. I think I might do that tomorrow :). Most of my pardners are working tomorrow, i have the day off :D.

I get a bit of milege doing that. Just be careful not to leave your rope running down somewhere with a drip, or it ices up really quick.

kachoong

Feb 18, 2008, 12:55 AM
Post #14617 of 25030 (2193 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climb_eng] T3h L4wst & F0wnd [In reply to]
Report this Post

climb_eng wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

Junkyards near Canmore? That's a fun place to climb. I used to boulder all over that place when I lived in Banff back in the day. Enjoy!!!

microbarn

Feb 18, 2008, 2:46 AM
Post #14618 of 25030 (2187 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

epoch wrote:

Do I or don't I?
,where is the negative?

Sounds like a win, nothing choice. I would choose the win.

microbarn

Feb 18, 2008, 2:47 AM
Post #14619 of 25030 (2185 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:

Do I or don't I?

Dooo eeeet!

Need to see what the parents think. They'll have my kid through this.
oh, I see

Grandparents love to spoil their grandkids right? Tongue

obsessed

Feb 18, 2008, 2:47 AM
Post #14620 of 25030 (2185 views)
Shortcut

Re: [microbarn] weekend [In reply to]
Report this Post

microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:
what's the weekend plans....any climbing?

doc, hope your make up date went well today

Lots of my daughters playoff hockey for me (3 games, one out of town) and finally going to get on some ice on Monday. Ironically, its family day holiday here in ontario and I am taking off on them to go ice climbing. Yay family day!
sweet

are they not invited, or are they not interested?

Both. But looks like there won't be any ice tomorrow. Its been raining here all day Frown I am so pissed

dr_feelgood

Feb 18, 2008, 2:54 AM
Post #14621 of 25030 (2180 views)
Shortcut

Re: [obsessed] weekend [In reply to]
Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:
what's the weekend plans....any climbing?

doc, hope your make up date went well today

Lots of my daughters playoff hockey for me (3 games, one out of town) and finally going to get on some ice on Monday. Ironically, its family day holiday here in ontario and I am taking off on them to go ice climbing. Yay family day!
sweet

are they not invited, or are they not interested?

Both. But looks like there won't be any ice tomorrow. Its been raining here all day Frown I am so pissed

Sucker.
I've gotten out 13 times so far this season.
Maybe 14... maybe 12. I've lost count.

Partner epoch

Feb 18, 2008, 2:56 AM
Post #14622 of 25030 (2177 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

microbarn wrote:
epoch wrote:

Do I or don't I?
,where is the negative?

$$$

I wish I had a gold bullion reserve somewhere...

though I think i can manage.

dr_feelgood

Feb 18, 2008, 2:59 AM
Post #14623 of 25030 (2175 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

epoch wrote:
microbarn wrote:
epoch wrote:

Do I or don't I?
,where is the negative?

$$$

Every considered bank robbery?

dr_feelgood

Feb 18, 2008, 2:59 AM
Post #14624 of 25030 (2173 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
microbarn wrote:
epoch wrote:

Do I or don't I?
,where is the negative?

$$$

Ever considered bank robbery?

dr_feelgood

Feb 18, 2008, 3:00 AM
Post #14625 of 25030 (2171 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

I can't spell

First page Previous page 1 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 1002 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook