Forums: Community: Campground:
PeeeGhey Tea shop...less tempting?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 ... 1002 Next page Last page  View All

wanderlustmd

Feb 18, 2008, 7:53 PM
Post #14801 of 25030 (2543 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] PC++ [In reply to]
Report this Post

i give up on the ptftw

wanderlustmd

Feb 18, 2008, 7:54 PM
Post #14802 of 25030 (2541 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

what the fuck

microbarn

Post #14803 of 25030 (2539 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] PC++ [In reply to]
Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
I'll be the black sheep. Texas is a nice place. Sure, you'll find rednecks...just like every other place in America.

But the places I've been to in the state have good food and a welcoming atmosphere. I think that to the right person, it could become "home" very quickly. Some places have a nice feel to them.

My .02
If by good food you mean the same 20 fast food or chain restaurants, then yes. It's kind of tough to fuck up paint by numbers. Welcoming atmosphere? The climbers i met were cool, and there is the usual smattering of nice people, but once they figure out that you aint from roun heay, boy.... things can be less friendly.
And besides. I am fat-o-phobic, and everyone down their is fat as shit or on meth.

my experience too

The ones that weren't fat were gay. EVERYONE assumes you are gay if you aren't fat too. Maybe wander didn't pick up that he was being hit on by all those guys?

wanderlustmd

Post #14804 of 25030 (2538 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

I can't decide if I want to go to the gym tonight.

wanderlustmd

Feb 18, 2008, 7:56 PM
Post #14805 of 25030 (2536 views)
Shortcut

Re: [microbarn] PC++ [In reply to]
Report this Post

microbarn wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
I'll be the black sheep. Texas is a nice place. Sure, you'll find rednecks...just like every other place in America.

But the places I've been to in the state have good food and a welcoming atmosphere. I think that to the right person, it could become "home" very quickly. Some places have a nice feel to them.

My .02
If by good food you mean the same 20 fast food or chain restaurants, then yes. It's kind of tough to fuck up paint by numbers. Welcoming atmosphere? The climbers i met were cool, and there is the usual smattering of nice people, but once they figure out that you aint from roun heay, boy.... things can be less friendly.
And besides. I am fat-o-phobic, and everyone down their is fat as shit or on meth.

my experience too

The ones that weren't fat were gay. EVERYONE assumes you are gay if you aren't fat too. Maybe wander didn't pick up that he was being hit on by all
those guys?

Well, it's obvious that of all the tea shoppers, you have the most experience in this dept.

microbarn

Post #14806 of 25030 (2534 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] PC++ [In reply to]
Report this Post

kachoong wrote:
microbarn wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Phewww, lucky I'm not Texan....

So why does the rest of the States hate Texas so much?
are you sure you've been to Texas?

I am doubting your whole story now.

I'm fairly well-travelled and can honestly say it's not that bad here. If it's the *people* then I've met a LOT of narrow-minded people all over the world, even if there seems to be lots here. I've found the people to be generally friendly to me here. The landscape is quite nice in some areas but certainly not all.... admittedly there are plenty of places I'd rather be for landscape, but it's not all that bad. The food can be bland and uninteresting but you can find just about anything at the store that you want to make. The weather, where I am here, is quite humid and hot, but there are easily worse places. If you add all that up I guess it's not the best, but I'm happy, so that's all that matters.

edit: I'm not too happy about the idiot truck drivers here either, but it's a student town and their driving SUCKS! That's probably my biggest complaint, but again, Atlanta was the worst place I've been for bad drivers.

yea, overall everyplace has pluses and minuses. Texas is easy to pick on today, but tomorrow it will probably be ....

...texas again

wanderlustmd

Post #14807 of 25030 (2533 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
microbarn wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

My .02

my experience too

The ones that weren't fat were gay. EVERYONE assumes you are gay if you aren't fat too. Maybe wander didn't pick up that he was being hit on by all
those guys?

Well, it's obvious that of all the tea shoppers, you have the most experience in this dept.

News flash: America is fat.

microbarn

Feb 18, 2008, 7:57 PM
Post #14808 of 25030 (2531 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
Once you've had fat, you'll never go back.

wanderlustmd

Feb 18, 2008, 7:58 PM
Post #14809 of 25030 (2529 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

The gym I might go to is not the one I belong too, and I'm going to kill lots of time in traffic. And I'm kinda broke. I'm thinking I should go to my gym, but then I won't have friends to climb with/get beer with after.

decisions....

microbarn

Feb 18, 2008, 7:58 PM
Post #14810 of 25030 (2527 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
i give up on the ptftw
solid

giving up on the PTFTW for the win

wanderlustmd

Feb 18, 2008, 7:59 PM
Post #14811 of 25030 (2526 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

microbarn wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

You can't post an empty quote. That's epoch's thing and to copy it makes you ghey.

microbarn

Post #14812 of 25030 (2525 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
microbarn wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

My .02

my experience too

those guys?

Wink

wanderlustmd

Post #14813 of 25030 (2523 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

microbarn wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
i give up on the ptftw
solid

that was totally unplanned.

I'm perma-donny.

microbarn

Feb 18, 2008, 8:00 PM
Post #14814 of 25030 (2521 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
microbarn wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

My .02

my experience too

those guys?

don't ruin the idea I have built up in my head. Once I get out of this crummy basement lab there will be wominz a-plenty flaunting their hoo-haas for all to see.

wanderlustmd

Feb 18, 2008, 8:00 PM
Post #14815 of 25030 (2518 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

Have you been climbing at all, gheyman?

dr_feelgood

Feb 18, 2008, 8:01 PM
Post #14816 of 25030 (2514 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

microbarn wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

My .02

my experience too

The ones that weren't fat were gay. EVERYONE assumes you are gay if you aren't fat too. Maybe wander didn't pick up that he was being hit on by all those guys?
that's why he thinks they are so nice.

microbarn

Feb 18, 2008, 8:01 PM
Post #14817 of 25030 (2513 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
The gym I might go to is not the one I belong too, and I'm going to kill lots of time in traffic. And I'm kinda broke. I'm thinking I should go to my gym, but then I won't have friends to climb with/get beer with after.

decisions....
that is a sucky decision. The money thing hits twice when it is climbing + beer

microbarn

Feb 18, 2008, 8:02 PM
Post #14818 of 25030 (2511 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
microbarn wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

You can't post an empty quote. That's epoch's thing and to copy it makes you ghey.

wanderlustmd

Post #14819 of 25030 (2510 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

microbarn wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
microbarn wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

My .02

my experience too

those guys?

don't ruin the idea I have built up in my head. Once I get out of this crummy basement lab there will be wominz a-plenty flaunting their hoo-haas for all to see.

haha.
Lam must not be aware of this alter ego.

I've never met her, and have only seen a pic or two, but I get the feeling she'd slap the bejezus out of you.

Wink

wanderlustmd

Post #14820 of 25030 (2506 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] PC++ [In reply to]
Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
microbarn wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

My .02

my experience too

that's why he thinks they are so nice.

ha

microbarn

Post #14821 of 25030 (2506 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
Have you been climbing at all, gheyman?
not in 2.5 weeks

dr_feelgood

Feb 18, 2008, 8:03 PM
Post #14822 of 25030 (2503 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

microbarn wrote:
kachoong wrote:
microbarn wrote:
kachoong wrote:
Phewww, lucky I'm not Texan....

So why does the rest of the States hate Texas so much?
are you sure you've been to Texas?

I am doubting your whole story now.

I'm fairly well-travelled and can honestly say it's not that bad here. If it's the *people* then I've met a LOT of narrow-minded people all over the world, even if there seems to be lots here. I've found the people to be generally friendly to me here. The landscape is quite nice in some areas but certainly not all.... admittedly there are plenty of places I'd rather be for landscape, but it's not all that bad. The food can be bland and uninteresting but you can find just about anything at the store that you want to make. The weather, where I am here, is quite humid and hot, but there are easily worse places. If you add all that up I guess it's not the best, but I'm happy, so that's all that matters.

edit: I'm not too happy about the idiot truck drivers here either, but it's a student town and their driving SUCKS! That's probably my biggest complaint, but again, Atlanta was the worst place I've been for bad drivers.

yea, overall everyplace has pluses and minuses. Texas is easy to pick on today, but tomorrow it will probably be ....

...texas again

maybe tomorrow it will be north mexico.
one can dream.

wanderlustmd

Feb 18, 2008, 8:03 PM
Post #14823 of 25030 (2500 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

You need to build a woody or something.

wanderlustmd

Feb 18, 2008, 8:04 PM
Post #14824 of 25030 (2499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

Do you have a hangboard?

dr_feelgood

Feb 18, 2008, 8:04 PM
Post #14825 of 25030 (2497 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
microbarn wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
i give up on the ptftw
solid

that was totally unplanned.

I'm perma-donny.
Here we go. Shoot for XXX01, XXX26, XXX51, and XXX76. Simple.

First page Previous page 1 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 ... 1002 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook