Forums: Community: Campground:
PeeeGhey Tea shop...less tempting?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 1002 Next page Last page  View All

obsessed

Feb 19, 2008, 12:28 AM
Post #14876 of 25030 (2577 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] weekend [In reply to]
Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
microbarn wrote:
what's the weekend plans....any climbing?

doc, hope your make up date went well today

It did. Doing something later tonight as well.
Maybe ice climbing sunday, but it may be precipitating in the liquid form... durrrrr.

I just right this minute saw that on the news. Winter storm watch here Sunday in the form of freezing rain, then rain. +1 on Monday. Oh NOEZ
Damn right, oh noes!!!

I'm melting, melting away!!

It is supposed to get colder through the day.

Not going to do me much good when the ice is all gone now. So you are saying it might form up by the end of the week again? I heard -7 later in the week for the high

My ice(yes, i use the possesive there), should be beautiful on friday.

how far would it take me to drive there?

You'd be driving by great classic ice for about 8 hours for 4 mediocre formations.

yeah that would be plane stupid

obsessed

Feb 19, 2008, 12:31 AM
Post #14877 of 25030 (2575 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] PC++ [In reply to]
Report this Post

kachoong wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
kachoong wrote:
microbarn wrote:
kachoong wrote:
microbarn wrote:
kachoong wrote:
microbarn wrote:
kachoong wrote:
microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
kachoong wrote:
microbarn wrote:
I passed GG in posts this past weekend

w00t

Whore!

which would tell me that he didn't get much on his thesis done. good work micro, screw the thesis passing GG is waaaay more important!
actually, I haven't done TOO bad on the thesis.

Me too.... I'm almost done on the first chapter and the second is all bones at this stage, but is shaping up well.
you are 3 weeks out from defending and you are farther behind than me in writing???

my stupid F***ing advisor

You're all good, mate.... it's more like stupid F***ing kachoong.... finish it already!
according to my advisor, I am more than 3 MONTHS away from defending

I think my advisor just wantz to get me the fuckz away!! She can't understand my humor... that's what it is. Angelic
you are lucky to have that problem....grass is always greener on the other side I guess

Tongue Yeah, I guess so... although once I'm done here and move out West, there won't be any grass. Unsure
I'm sorry, but Texas isn't West. (No matter where you are in it.)

PPPPS: There's nothing special about Texas either. Except for the copious amounts of 'special' people they have since they quit the euthanization process.

PPPPPS: Sorry 'bout that last one.

Don't mess with texas.
It's not nice to pick on retards.

That's why I don't pick on you.
C'mon you didn't see that coming from miles away??...

Yes, but i am not a texan.... Unless you speak with the colorado media.
At first I was kind of pissed that they said i was a texan in the report, but now i realize i was able to help reinforce the negative view coloradians have for texans.

Phewww, lucky I'm not Texan....

So why does the rest of the States hate Texas so much?

exactly what I was wondering

dr_feelgood

Feb 19, 2008, 12:34 AM
Post #14878 of 25030 (2571 views)
Shortcut

Re: [obsessed] weekend [In reply to]
Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
microbarn wrote:

It did. Doing something later tonight as well.
Maybe ice climbing sunday, but it may be precipitating in the liquid form... durrrrr.

I just right this minute saw that on the news. Winter storm watch here Sunday in the form of freezing rain, then rain. +1 on Monday. Oh NOEZ
Damn right, oh noes!!!

I'm melting, melting away!!

It is supposed to get colder through the day.

Not going to do me much good when the ice is all gone now. So you are saying it might form up by the end of the week again? I heard -7 later in the week for the high

My ice(yes, i use the possesive there), should be beautiful on friday.

how far would it take me to drive there?

You'd be driving by great classic ice for about 8 hours for 4 mediocre formations.

yeah that would be plane stupid
yup. This is my friday AM/ afternoon ice location.

obsessed

Feb 19, 2008, 12:45 AM
Post #14879 of 25030 (2570 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] PC++ [In reply to]
Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
i give up on the ptftw

hahah but you finally got it

obsessed

Feb 19, 2008, 12:47 AM
Post #14880 of 25030 (2568 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] PC++ [In reply to]
Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
The gym I might go to is not the one I belong too, and I'm going to kill lots of time in traffic. And I'm kinda broke. I'm thinking I should go to my gym, but then I won't have friends to climb with/get beer with after.

decisions....

easy decision. go where the beer will be at

dr_feelgood

Feb 19, 2008, 12:51 AM
Post #14881 of 25030 (2569 views)
Shortcut

Re: [obsessed] PC++ [In reply to]
Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
The gym I might go to is not the one I belong too, and I'm going to kill lots of time in traffic. And I'm kinda broke. I'm thinking I should go to my gym, but then I won't have friends to climb with/get beer with after.

decisions....

easy decision. go where the beer will be at

We have to wait to find out what he decided.

chossmonkey

Feb 19, 2008, 1:41 AM
Post #14882 of 25030 (2562 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climb_eng] T3h L4wst & F0wnd [In reply to]
Report this Post

climb_eng wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
But i TR soloed probably one of the toughest 15' of ice i've ever climbed. Hero sticks all the way up, thin scottish style ice. It was awesome.

Wow. Thats a really good idea (the top rope ice soloing thing. I think I might do that tomorrow :). Most of my pardners are working tomorrow, i have the day off :D.

The Junkyards, here I come!
IMOP if you are going to TR you might as well TR solo even if you have a partner. You get a lot more done.

chossmonkey

Feb 19, 2008, 1:42 AM
Post #14883 of 25030 (2561 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:

Lots of my daughters playoff hockey for me (3 games, one out of town) and finally going to get on some ice on Monday. Ironically, its family day holiday here in ontario and I am taking off on them to go ice climbing. Yay family day!
sweet

are they not invited, or are they not interested?

Both. But looks like there won't be any ice tomorrow. Its been raining here all day Frown I am so pissed
That's what you get for blowing off your family. Thanks for wrecking it for the rest of us.Mad

dr_feelgood

Feb 19, 2008, 1:45 AM
Post #14884 of 25030 (2559 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] weekend [In reply to]
Report this Post

chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:

Lots of my daughters playoff hockey for me (3 games, one out of town) and finally going to get on some ice on Monday. Ironically, its family day holiday here in ontario and I am taking off on them to go ice climbing. Yay family day!
sweet

Both. But looks like there won't be any ice tomorrow. Its been raining here all day Frown I am so pissed
That's what you get for blowing off your family. Thanks for wrecking it for the rest of us.Mad
Sucks to be her. Nobody likes a flake.

obsessed

Feb 19, 2008, 2:01 AM
Post #14885 of 25030 (2555 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] weekend [In reply to]
Report this Post

chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:

sweet

blame doc, it was all his fault. we covered that already

dr_feelgood

Feb 19, 2008, 2:03 AM
Post #14886 of 25030 (2552 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:

sweet

We did what?

obsessed

Feb 19, 2008, 2:07 AM
Post #14887 of 25030 (2550 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:

sweet

Today it does suck to be me. No ice climbing so I agree to take my daughter skiing with 2 of her friends. We stand in line for rentals for 1 hour just to be told that they are running out of gear and the wait is still another 1.5 hours. So I say screw that. The one boy had his own board so he took off boarding and we waiting another 1.5 hours to go on a tube ride.
And while we were there it was a blizzard. go figure

obsessed

Feb 19, 2008, 2:08 AM
Post #14888 of 25030 (2547 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:

sweet

We did what?

we covered it. I said I hate you cuz you went ice climbing before the rain and I said it was your fault. End of story

dr_feelgood

Feb 19, 2008, 2:09 AM
Post #14889 of 25030 (2545 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:

sweet

Today it does suck to be me. No ice climbing so I agree to take my daughter skiing with 2 of her friends. We stand in line for rentals for 1 hour just to be told that they are running out of gear and the wait is still another 1.5 hours. So I say screw that. The one boy had his own board so he took off boarding and we waiting another 1.5 hours to go on a tube ride.
wow... really sucks to be you.

obsessed

Feb 19, 2008, 2:16 AM
Post #14890 of 25030 (2541 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:

sweet

And people wonder why I drink!!

microbarn

Feb 19, 2008, 2:19 AM
Post #14891 of 25030 (2538 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:

sweet

Frown

climb_eng

Feb 19, 2008, 2:24 AM
Post #14892 of 25030 (2533 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:

sweet

Since we're talking about what we did on the weekend, I might as well chime in. I found some free pardnerz and went owt ice climbing. There were a few mixed lines there, so I tried mixed for the first time. It was awesome. I felt so powerful pulling out over massive overhangs (ones that I'd never do rock climbing). Just out of this world. We went into a new area that isn't in the guidebook (and is an 1.5 hour approach in) so there were no people all day. Fan-fucking-tastic!

I can't wait 'til next weekend!

dr_feelgood

Feb 19, 2008, 2:38 AM
Post #14893 of 25030 (2530 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:

sweet

We did what?

we covered it. I said I hate you cuz you went ice climbing before the rain and I said it was your fault. End of story

I'm remembering now. Except the whole "toady not ice climbing is jeff's fault" part.

dr_feelgood

Feb 19, 2008, 2:39 AM
Post #14894 of 25030 (2528 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:

sweet

And people wonder why I drink!!

Great... solving problems with alcohol... real mature.

kachoong

Feb 19, 2008, 3:36 AM
Post #14895 of 25030 (2521 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climb_eng] weekend [In reply to]
Report this Post

climb_eng wrote:
obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:

sweet

Since we're talking about what we did on the weekend, I might as well chime in. I found some free pardnerz and went owt ice climbing. There were a few mixed lines there, so I tried mixed for the first time. It was awesome. I felt so powerful pulling out over massive overhangs (ones that I'd never do rock climbing). Just out of this world. We went into a new area that isn't in the guidebook (and is an 1.5 hour approach in) so there were no people all day. Fan-fucking-tastic!

I can't wait 'til next weekend!

JELLUS!!! Frown

dr_feelgood

Feb 19, 2008, 10:26 AM
Post #14896 of 25030 (2510 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] weekend [In reply to]
Report this Post

yeah... it's ummmm.... really early.
I go play with crazy people today.

chossmonkey

Feb 19, 2008, 11:15 AM
Post #14897 of 25030 (2506 views)
Shortcut

Re: [obsessed] T3h L4wst & F0wnd [In reply to]
Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
kachoong wrote:

We're going to have to build ourselves a woody, that's for sure! DOn't think there's any climbing gym for a 300 mile radius.

You should ask chossy for tips, their wall is awesome
Make one taller.

chossmonkey

Feb 19, 2008, 11:34 AM
Post #14898 of 25030 (2504 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:
obsessed wrote:
microbarn wrote:

sweet

Sucker.
I've gotten out 13 times so far this season.
Maybe 14... maybe 12. I've lost count.

I know you have, and its over 10 so the exact number doesn't matter.
BTW did I tell you I hate you?

If you feel the need to reiterate, i won't mind.

I hate you
Who's fault is this?
Toady's

There might be ice around here next weekend. If it didn't all fall down this weekend it should be climbable by then. If we don't get another heat wave.

chossmonkey

Feb 19, 2008, 11:39 AM
Post #14899 of 25030 (2503 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
I hate you
Who's fault is this?

totally yours, for making this rain come
Technically its your fault that nobody gets to climb and the ice is going to shit. You made plans to abandoned your family on Family Day and God is punishing you and his wrath is being felt by all of us now. Thanks.

chossmonkey

Feb 19, 2008, 11:48 AM
Post #14900 of 25030 (2502 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] weekend [In reply to]
Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
microbarn wrote:

I took my brother and sister out to try ice climbing. Okel should have come with since the ice probably got really hammered yesterday and last night. 24+ hrs of well above freezing and lots of heavy rain. It wasn't really that good on Sat.

We went to Toronto yesterday and I got another $15 off a previously discounted ice screw and we slipped and slid around on the wet ice all over the sidewalks.
Good job on the screw. Did you finish the toilet?
You mean testing the turlit?

The bathroom isn't completely done but is functional.

The turlit works way better than I thought it would. Who ever came up with the saying "quite waters run deep" must have had our toilet. No clogs yet. The true test will be when we get home from Quebec next weekend. Right Bec?Wink

First page Previous page 1 ... 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 1002 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook