Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Bouldering Help
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

atomix1010

Aug 22, 2008, 11:15 PM
Post #1 of 4 (2929 views)
Shortcut

Bouldering Help  (North_America: United_States: Pennsylvania: Southeastern_Region)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Wel after my excursion to Haycock which was very disapoiting. Is there any good bouldering areas around southeast PA that have good easy to navigate crags?

CheckEgoAtDoor

Dec 23, 2008, 3:30 PM
Post #2 of 4 (2839 views)
Shortcut

Re: [atomix1010] Bouldering Help [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Dude, yeah Haycock is a bear. I've gotten lost there every time i've been (done plenty of climbing too, but...) Closer to Philly are Rockford Park and Alapocas (sp) Park in Deleware. Neither has as good of climbing as Haycock, but they're easy to navigate and find and will keep you entertained for an afternoon. Get beta off this site.

Ryan.

kyleshea

Dec 23, 2008, 3:33 PM
Post #3 of 4 (2835 views)
Shortcut

Re: [atomix1010] Bouldering Help [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

atomix1010 wrote:
Wel after my excursion to Haycock which was very disapoiting. Is there any good bouldering areas around southeast PA that have good easy to navigate crags?

did you take a guide book? there are also some people on this site who would be glad to show someone around for the first few times they went there. ask around. id do it if the schedules worked out.

boulder86

May 7, 2009, 2:59 PM
Post #4 of 4 (2662 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kyleshea] Bouldering Help [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

haycock has great bouldering. similar to governor dick at mount gretna. the glass wall is a great place to start your day... next week i was going to try and get out there sometime. i work pretty much every day at 5 so if i do go i would want to get on the road by 10ish... get there at 11 or so and climb for like 4-5 hours. let me know if you want to get out there.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook