Wildtrail: A little bird down the wire from WI to CO
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

lockeyaaron

Oct 24, 2008, 1:58 PM
Post #26 of 47 (660 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wildtrail] Wildtrail: A little bird down the wire from WI to CO [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Congrats Wild! Isabella is beautiful.

I had thought I posted some pictures of our new baby a few months ago but I can't seem to find them. This is as good a place as any so let me introduce you to Jeremiah James Locke (Miah for short)

He is now 5 months old!!!

sungam

Oct 24, 2008, 2:26 PM
Post #27 of 47 (655 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lockeyaaron] Wildtrail: A little bird down the wire from WI to CO [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Cute! Congratz lockey!

Partner macherry

Oct 24, 2008, 2:46 PM
Post #28 of 47 (652 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] Wildtrail: A little bird down the wire from WI to CO [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

aaron, congrats to you too.......he's gorgeous......... a keeper!!!!

nice pics

wildtrail

Oct 24, 2008, 9:10 PM
Post #29 of 47 (641 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Maddhatter] Wildtrail: A little bird down the wire from WI to CO [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Maddhatter wrote:
wildtrail wrote:
Last login; Stardate 26, May 2007. 4.8 posts per day. Remember when it was over 30?

Yes, it is true. Wildtrail has procreated and she's the damn cutest little Democrat one has ever seen.

Oh, yeah. I still have the attitude. Those voting for McCain, FUCK YOU for nothing! Okay, typical digression from me.

Oops, almost forgot, your religion is bullshit. There is no "god" and now that I'm a Geology and Anthropology major I actually have the facts to back that fucker up.

Okay, enough goofing off. Here is Isabella.

Congrads! Isabella is a cutey.

O also FUCK YOU to. And god bless.

Oh, I hate it when a nice woman is a Republican. Takes all the heart out of it. You must be rich. Oh, well, no one is perfect...unless you're a Democrat. he, he, he.

Thanks for the congrats!

Thank all of you for the congrats!

wildtrail

Oct 24, 2008, 9:21 PM
Post #30 of 47 (637 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] Wildtrail: A little bird down the wire from WI to CO [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
well, that's what happens when you give up postwhoredom and get a life.

best wishes to wildtrail and the missus

so from a guy who started the thread sex with whom.........we know whom!!!!!!

I'm going to have to change the postwhoredome thing perhaps. Christ, I leave for a year and a half and Marge has nearly as many posts as I do? WTF???

Also, who ever said I got a life? All I did was get a few things published writing for not-for-profit organizations in which the pay was awesome (zero), one article in the local newspaper that paid 1500, and went to college in Spring of 2007 for Anthropology and Geology majors. Minors in Atmospheric Sciences and Astronomy.

What life? I take care of my darling and when I'm not, I have reading, research, papers to write, and when I'm not doing that I'm sleeping, and when I'm not doing that I'm eating a bologna sandwich, and when I'm not doing that I'm on the toilet shitting out yesterday's bologna sandwich.

Just think I get this lifestyle for the next three years until my BAs (oddly enough, the two "sciences" I am pursuing gives you a BA, not a BS) are finished, then two more for my Masters, and another four for my Ph D, not to mention all the unpaid, but free, fieldtrips for research all over the country and world.

Just Geology though. I'm not pursuing a MA or Ph D in Anthro.

Okay, fuck McCain. Like I need to say it; he's not going to win anyway. Obama already has enough states and electorals that he's already won. My question is, why doesn't he just concede now and save the millions power and energy companies are greasing his pockest with?

Don't blame me for that one. Isabella said it.

Funny thing about my little daughter; she farts and loud and stinky. Takes after her old man. I'm quite proud. What's funny about placing blame on who farted wasn't easy when it was just the dogs, but now when I fart my wife truly believes it was the baby. Often it is. Angelic

Oh, and it's nice to see one of my old threads still being kicked around after 8 years. And as far as "sex with whom", you're still on the list Marge! Wink

(This post was edited by wildtrail on Oct 24, 2008, 9:27 PM)

wildtrail

Oct 24, 2008, 9:24 PM
Post #31 of 47 (634 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lockeyaaron] Wildtrail: A little bird down the wire from WI to CO [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lockeyaaron wrote:

Thanks, man. Good lookin' dude. Kind of funny, we look a bit alike. Only your not a fat beer drinking, cigarette smoking (only when I drink) golfer. I've got ink up and down my arms as well, we both have a baby (mine is cuter, of course), and we both lounge around with that baby.

uhoh

Oct 24, 2008, 9:50 PM
Post #32 of 47 (629 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wildtrail] Wildtrail: A little bird down the wire from WI to CO [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wildtrail wrote:
lockeyaaron wrote:

Thanks, man. Good lookin' dude. Kind of funny, we look a bit alike. Only your not a fat beer drinking, cigarette smoking (only when I drink) golfer. I've got ink up and down my arms as well, we both have a baby (mine is cuter, of course), and we both lounge around with that baby.

Congrats, Wild. How long before you have her placing gear at the Lake?

wildtrail

Oct 24, 2008, 9:53 PM
Post #33 of 47 (628 views)
Shortcut

Re: [uhoh] Wildtrail: A little bird down the wire from WI to CO [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

If she wants to climb, she'll get taught how to. Other than that, I don't climb any more; nor can I. Not without two new knees, an elbow, and an ankle. Plus, after 10 years it started to get tedius to me. I just like to hike now when my joints can handle it.

Partner macherry

Oct 24, 2008, 10:38 PM
Post #34 of 47 (622 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wildtrail wrote:
If she wants to climb, she'll get taught how to. Other than that, I don't climb any more; nor can I. Not without two new knees, an elbow, and an ankle. Plus, after 10 years it started to get tedius to me. I just like to hike now when my joints can handle it.

hey you're the bionic man

as for my post count, you've missed a whole new crew of postwhores, i'm a lightweight compared to them

Partner wideguy

Oct 25, 2008, 2:16 PM
Post #35 of 47 (613 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] Wildtrail: A little bird down the wire from WI to CO [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
wildtrail wrote:

hey you're the bionic man

as for my post count, you've missed a whole new crew of postwhores, i'm a lightweight compared to them

hell, HE'S a lightweight compared to them.. his 30 a day pales compared to the 100's put up in the BET spam..

of course, his usually included contentWink

Speaking of content.. hey Leftie, you're absolutely right about Obama, ACORN has made sure of that already buying votes with cigarettes and fraud voter registration. Not that I give a shit, he's the better choice anyway.
Nevertheless, another thing you missed is your political rants now belong over in "Soapbox"

STFU with your political BS in the campground, n00b!Tongue

arrettinator

Oct 25, 2008, 3:18 PM
Post #36 of 47 (606 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wildtrail wrote:
Last login; Stardate 26, May 2007. 4.8 posts per day. Remember when it was over 30?

Yes, it is true. Wildtrail has procreated and she's the damn cutest little Democrat one has ever seen.

Oh, yeah. I still have the attitude. Those voting for McCain, FUCK YOU for nothing! Okay, typical digression from me.

Oops, almost forgot, your religion is bullshit. There is no "god" and now that I'm a Geology and Anthropology major I actually have the facts to back that fucker up.

Okay, enough goofing off. Here is Isabella.
Way to go dipshit. Just what we need. Another wildtrail. Hopefully she takes after her mom. heh

Congrats, man. It's the best, being a father. SmileSmile

oldandintheway

Oct 27, 2008, 12:32 AM
Post #37 of 47 (590 views)
Shortcut

Re: [arrettinator] Wildtrail: A little bird down the wire from WI to CO [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

BTW...When is the Norman Baptism? As a seated member of the Most High Council you are entitled to the full ceremony at discount rates of course!Cool

lockeyaaron

Oct 27, 2008, 2:14 PM
Post #38 of 47 (579 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wildtrail wrote:
lockeyaaron wrote:

Well I was getting fat (that sympathy weight is a bitch) but have lost 30 pounds since may. Still drinking beer and smoking though. And since I live in Kansas and don't climb anymore I am also a duffer, but I was doing that long before I ever started climbing.

petsfed

Oct 27, 2008, 4:17 PM
Post #39 of 47 (558 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wildtrail wrote:
Takes after her old man.

Hopefully she doesn't end up looking like him!

Congrats dude. And glad to hear you're still doing well.

maww

Oct 27, 2008, 4:26 PM
Post #40 of 47 (553 views)
Shortcut

Re: [petsfed] Wildtrail: A little bird down the wire from WI to CO [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Well I'll be damned! I missed this thread so a very belated congrats to you my friend! So happy for you & the Mrs. :)

I'll have a beer to celebrate for ya. Tongue

wildtrail

Oct 27, 2008, 6:31 PM
Post #41 of 47 (547 views)
Shortcut

Re: [arrettinator] Wildtrail: A little bird down the wire from WI to CO [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

arrettinator wrote:
Way to go dipshit. Just what we need. Another wildtrail. Hopefully she takes after her mom. heh

Congrats, man. It's the best, being a father. SmileSmile

Thanks. I think. Tongue

wildtrail

Oct 27, 2008, 6:41 PM
Post #42 of 47 (543 views)
Shortcut

Re: [oldandintheway] Wildtrail: A little bird down the wire from WI to CO [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

oldandintheway wrote:
BTW...When is the Norman Baptism? As a seated member of the Most High Council you are entitled to the full ceremony at discount rates of course!Cool

Discount rates??? After Deigo, you, and my sister Amber, I'm next in line. Don't forget who I am. Remember, I know people. I'm not in the position I am in for no apparent reason!

St. Stephen of the Bipolar Freak of Norman Faith Church, The Holy Hit Man, Leader of the Attention Deficit/Hyperactive Disorder Choir, Runner of the Norman Harem, Protector of the Norman Bowl of Purity, Namer of Normans, and Minister of Ménage a Trios.

Don't make me take things away. Your actions could result in muntiny.

In regard to the Norman Baptism; when the moon comes full once again I'll prepare the Norman Trough of Existentialism, ensure that her head faces East according to Ursa Major and douse her with fine pisners, ales, bocks, and stouts while chanting a few excerpts from Drew Carey's "Dirty Jokes and Beer". I'm fully prepared. I've hired a donkey to oversee the entire transcendation into Norman heirarchy.

The only thing I have to find now is a virgin. I know you don't need one for this particular passage, but I was just thinking it would be nice to have one.

wildtrail

Oct 27, 2008, 6:46 PM
Post #43 of 47 (538 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Same here, but when I was 40 pounds over-weight and in shape with muscles that had endurance, climbing and hiking wasn't a problem. Now that I'm 40 pounds over-weight and have let my endurance go, earned two bad knees, an ankle, and an elbow I can't even climb the ladder to paint my house unless I step up on every rung with only my right leg. It hurst the left knee too much at times to do that. Almost fell of the ladder this past summer painting the house. I stepped up and the left knee fell like a knife stabbed it straight though the patella. I dropped a gallon of paint on my lawn and saw stars from the pain. I'm working on losing weight, so that should help the problem some......hopefully.

oldandintheway

Oct 28, 2008, 6:13 AM
Post #44 of 47 (528 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Just got off the phone with St. Vinnie. Everything is cool now eh?Cool

wildtrail

Oct 31, 2008, 5:57 PM
Post #45 of 47 (518 views)
Shortcut

Re: [oldandintheway] Wildtrail: A little bird down the wire from WI to CO [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

oldandintheway wrote:
Just got off the phone with St. Vinnie. Everything is cool now eh?Cool

We're cool. The bowl never went missing. Even though I'm not the highest on the totem pole in the Norman Church, I do get the right to override all authority as the protector. It's similar to Martial Law only I don't shoot anyone. I just don't pass the bowl.

Partner betaben

Nov 3, 2008, 1:50 PM
Post #46 of 47 (497 views)
Shortcut

Wildtrail: A little bird down the wire from WI to CO [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Congrats, Dude!!

You have a beautiful Daughter.

Ben

wildtrail

Nov 4, 2008, 9:05 PM
Post #47 of 47 (480 views)
Shortcut

Re: [betaben] Wildtrail: A little bird down the wire from WI to CO [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey BEN! What's up? I thought you were out in Oregon with Kate. Did I miss something bad? Hope not!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook