Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
2008 Arrow Canyon Legal Access
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

pebblepinch

Dec 2, 2008, 7:23 PM
Post #1 of 2 (1132 views)
Shortcut

2008 Arrow Canyon Legal Access  (North_America: United_States: Nevada: Southern_Nevada: Arrow_Canyon)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I talked to Mr. Brady over thanksgiving 08 and here are the no hastle/completely legal directions to arrow canyon. These directions do not go through Mr. Brady's property or any other private property. This is Mr. Brady's and the BLM's prefered access to Arrow Canyon. From Exit 90 on I-15 North, drive exactly 11 miles west on 168. You will pass three roads along the way (on the left) called Warm Springs. At 11 miles (.2 miles past the last Warm Springs road) you will turn left onto dirt road with a sign saying The Brady's. This left turn is right as 168 starts to curve right. Drive .5 miles past The Brady's house to a rectangular fenced area with a building in it. Just in front of the fenced area a rough dirt road skirts the right side of the fenced area. Follow this rough dirt road 1 mile to wilderness fence and park. Walk 20-30 minutes into Arrow canyon. The road is rough but we made it in with a subaru outback wagon (the beginning was the tricky spot). Good to have a 4x4 or high clearance.

pebblepinch

Dec 2, 2008, 7:27 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1129 views)
Shortcut

Re: [pebblepinch] 2008 Arrow Canyon Legal Access [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

oh yeah...if you have the rock and ice issue with directions to Arrow Canyon they are wrong. Don't use them.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook