RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - South

Premier Sponsor:

tommyboym7

Jun 22, 2009, 4:31 PM
Post #1 of 4 (643 views)
Shortcut

Looking for climbing partner Around Raleigh, NC
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm new to climbing, have some of my own gear and looking to see if anyone is interested in getting into a few weekend climbs anywhere within 2-3 hours from Raleigh. Maybe once per week? I have gone a few times in the past with a guide doing both top roping and multi pitch and also some indoor in the past and looking to eventually learn to lead. Just shoot me an email if interested or if you have more questions at tommyboym7@yahoo.com (i check this email daily).

soupbone

Jul 3, 2009, 1:15 AM
Post #2 of 4 (582 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tommyboym7] Looking for climbing partner Around Raleigh, NC [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

My name is Bradley, and I recently moved back to the area after living in Seattle for 16 years. I am trying to get reconnected with climbers, and know Moore's wall and the park fairly well. I'm climbing up to about a 5.11 but comfortably lead trad at 9 or 10.

Send me an email off list if you'd like to talk further about going for a day trip to Hanging Rock.

bradley

dstein

Jul 15, 2009, 1:20 AM
Post #3 of 4 (526 views)
Shortcut

Re: [soupbone] Looking for climbing partner Around Raleigh, NC [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

i would be willing to road trip up there for some climbing fun. send me a pm and we can talk weekend adventures.

eyeklimb

Jul 22, 2009, 1:27 AM
Post #4 of 4 (467 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tommyboym7] Looking for climbing partner Around Raleigh, NC [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I live in Winston (approx 2 hours west of Raleigh) and I would love to get out more often, or even just find some new guys to climb with. Always looking to enjoy a day out with new friends. I'm only climbing up to an 8 or easy 9, after still recovering from a bad scare a while back. (I know it's a wimpy excuse, but as of now I climb what makes me comfortable) I'm very familiar with Pilot and most of Moores wall, and even some of the stuff at the Linville gorge. I've got half a trad rack (enough to climb trad, but not enough spare pieces to build my own anchors) and I would love to show anyone a few great moderates. PM me or email at nsldrummer319@gmail.com

Thanks!
Chris

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - South

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook