RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Bugs & Error Reports

Premier Sponsor:

qwert

Feb 20, 2010, 9:46 AM
Post #1 of 7 (3634 views)
Shortcut

"My last 15 ratings" in photos are wrong + last commented on does not load
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Quote | Reply

Sp when i go to Photos -> my photos there is the box with "My 15 Latest Ratings", however almost all of the photos that are shown there have not been rated by me. only 2 of the 15 photos have been rated by me. The other 13 i have never even seen.
But when i click on "View all my ratings" i get only photos that indeed have been rated by me.

Also about every second time i go to "my photos" the box with my latest comments on photos does not load, and i get the following code:

Code
Error: Unable to load module 'Plugins::Guestbook': 

Error: No subroutine 'Plugins::Guestbook::load_guestbook_user' in 'Plugins/Guestbook.pm',
Can't locate Plugins.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /home/rc/rockclimbing.com/cgi-bin/photos/admin /home/rc/rockclimbing.com/cgi-bin/forum/admin /home/rc/lib /home/rc/rockclimbing.com/cgi-bin/webmail/admin /home/rc/rockclimbing.com/cgi-bin/cms/admin /home/rc/rockclimbing.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/admin /home/rc/rockclimbing.com/cgi-bin/gear/admin /home/rc/rockclimbing.com/cgi-bin/routes/admin /home/rc/rockclimbing.com/cgi-bin/videos/admin /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.4/x86_64-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/x86_64-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4/x86_64-linux /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl . /var/home/rc/rockclimbing.com/ /var/home/rc/rockclimbing.com/lib/perl /home/rc/community/lib) at GT::Template::_call_func line 750.

I am viewing the site with firefox (3.5.7) on Opensuse (11.2)

qwert

psmarais

Feb 22, 2010, 7:28 AM
Post #2 of 7 (3619 views)
Shortcut

Re: [qwert] "My last 15 ratings" in photos are wrong + last commented on does not load [In reply to]
Report this Post
Quote | Reply

Thanks for reporting the bug, I'll fix it as soon as possible.

psmarais

Feb 23, 2010, 7:25 AM
Post #3 of 7 (3607 views)
Shortcut

Re: [qwert] "My last 15 ratings" in photos are wrong + last commented on does not load [In reply to]
Report this Post
Quote | Reply

Hi qwert,

That ugly error seems to be gone now. Could you please have a look and confirm it?

I am still looking into the ratings.

Regards

qwert

Feb 23, 2010, 8:17 PM
Post #4 of 7 (3596 views)
Shortcut

Re: [psmarais] "My last 15 ratings" in photos are wrong + last commented on does not load [In reply to]
Report this Post
Quote | Reply

Yes, seems to work now (the last commented thing).
The rated photos are still wrong.

However i found the next thing Unsure
When i click on one the last commented on photos, i get to the photo.
If i click on the name of the photo right next to it, i get to a 404 page, for example

Code
Not Found 
The requested URL /cgi-bin/photos/Trad/Tosser_-_Part_Deux_111694.html was not found on this server.

the url of the page is
http://www.rockclimbing.com/cgi-bin/photos/Trad/Tosser_-_Part_Deux_111694.html
whereas clicking on the photo gets me to
http://www.rockclimbing.com/photos/Trad/Tosser_-_Part_Deux_111694.html
and shows just fine.

qwert

ps.: the [code] tags are strange here. Most other forums i know produce a scrollable box, so that long lines of code dont fuck up the layout.

psmarais

Feb 24, 2010, 6:27 AM
Post #5 of 7 (3587 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Quote | Reply

Thanks, the URL bug is sorted out as well.

psmarais

Feb 24, 2010, 9:13 AM
Post #6 of 7 (3580 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Quote | Reply

Got it. Your ratings should also be fixed now. It was a very... common bug that not only included your ratings, but also included the ratings of qwert123, qwerty22, qwert2ji etc...

Let me know if you spot something else out of place...

Regards

qwert

Feb 24, 2010, 10:02 AM
Post #7 of 7 (3575 views)
Shortcut

Re: [psmarais] "My last 15 ratings" in photos are wrong + last commented on does not load [In reply to]
Report this Post
Quote | Reply

Just clicked around for a few minutes and everything seems to work as it should.

qwert

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Bugs & Error Reports

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook