Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Kartessa

Sep 20, 2010, 1:25 PM
Post #9676 of 45342 (5241 views)
Shortcut

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Frown <--- Sad Face

Just got spanked by a 10 today

OMG, you got spanked by a shirtless Brad Pitt??

[/jealouse face]

I wish I did... I'd be bad so much more often.

Kartessa

Sep 20, 2010, 1:27 PM
Post #9677 of 45342 (5238 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
I'm Easy

I believe we're banking on that actually...

Wow, way to pull that right out of context...

You deserve an award

[image]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_EgTpnIMqeZw/Sh4Idshb1KI/AAAAAAAABS0/bD5oWSL0mVA/s400/jackass-award2.jpg[/image]

I believe what he meant was "We will do you while you're sleeping"

You really take the the fun out of everything.

Liquor works just as well.

kachoong

Sep 20, 2010, 1:28 PM
Post #9678 of 45342 (5238 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Oh and I'm going climbing today too but it's only the gym.Unimpressed

It makes me strong though, so I can deal with it.

Not strong enough to send .10b apparently.

*tears*

I'm with ya on this one brutha...10b is actually my onsite highest grade on lead. I just did it during this last trip, but alas, it was at Rumney and that means it not only was bolts, but also soft. Frown

Woo!!

But yeah, bolts = 1/2 credit.

The whole .10b thing comes from my last trip to the NRG when I totally got spanked by Burning Calves. I hung, took a baby fall and then hung again. It's kind of a running joke now because I was talkin shit about how I was gonna crush before I got on it.

I did feel a little better after Chossmonkey and GG came by and said something about J_ung calling it a sandbag though. Either way, it was certainly one of the best finger cracks Ive been on.

I need some redemption on that shit too. Maybe we can get on it when you're down.

You could onsight and solidify the grade!

I'm pretty excited to see you crush that shit now. Gonna be shweeeeet!

yeah um...I'm not going to hold my breath.

3 hang?

gear or bolts?

Skim slower!

Alternately, see bold^^

7, maybe 8, hangs

I can never hang more than 3 times. If I can't get it on my fourth try I will never get it and will leave it for another day.

notapplicable

Sep 20, 2010, 2:34 PM
Post #9679 of 45342 (5230 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

*tears*

I'm with ya on this one brutha...10b is actually my onsite highest grade on lead. I just did it during this last trip, but alas, it was at Rumney and that means it not only was bolts, but also soft. Frown

Woo!!

The whole .10b thing comes from my last trip to the NRG when I totally got spanked by Burning Calves. I hung, took a baby fall and then hung again. It's kind of a running joke now because I was talkin shit about how I was gonna crush before I got on it.

I did feel a little better after Chossmonkey and GG came by and said something about J_ung calling it a sandbag though. Either way, it was certainly one of the best finger cracks Ive been on.

I need some redemption on that shit too. Maybe we can get on it when you're down.

You could onsight and solidify the grade!

I'm pretty excited to see you crush that shit now. Gonna be shweeeeet!

yeah um...I'm not going to hold my breath.

3 hang?

gear or bolts?

Skim slower!

Alternately, see bold^^

7, maybe 8, hangs

This is going to be embarrassing...

Cant wait!

notapplicable

Sep 20, 2010, 2:36 PM
Post #9680 of 45342 (5228 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Just got back from The Town.

It was well put together and Affleck has a knack for creating an authentic look and feel in his characters and sets but the script was kind of weak. All the flaws were in the broad strokes of the plot but the details and dialogue were smart and well put together. The acting was good all around. The gun fights needed some work but they are difficult to shoot and hardly ever done well.

Worth watching for everyone. If you're a genre fan, go see it in the theater. If you're not, wait for DVD.

did you see me in the background behind fenway park? that was me giving everyone the finger. THAT WAS ME!!!! CoolCoolCool

I say that jackass. Ruined the WHOLE MOVIE.

notapplicable

Sep 20, 2010, 2:38 PM
Post #9681 of 45342 (5244 views)
Shortcut

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Brian, John, Joel - looking at some time around Oct 16(ish) to be in the New / Red and in either place for a few weeks after that until about Nov 10(ish).

I'm pretty flexible, but would prefer to stay cheap (i.e. - probably camp and eat at the tent), but that doesn't mean I refuse to eat out every now and again.

Looking to see what works best for you guys and at which location on which dates.

Well a freeish trip to the Dominican Republic fell in my lap last week and I fly out on 10/26 and come back on 11/01 so, yeah.

I can still make it though. If you hit the New first I will just come out on the first weekend you are there (shooting to stay for 4+ days) and if you hit the RRG first then I will try and catch you at the New after the trip.

Just keep us up to speed and we will sort it out.

OK, so we have

Joel as 50-50 for either location
Brian NRG early or NRG late
John ?

Weasly went MIA about the same time you left for your trip.

Weasly has been doing schoolwork and school related activities from before sun up till sundown almost every day. He is even too busy for PCing his ++.

Suspected as much. Same shit happens to me at work sometimes, that shit comes in waves.

I am afraid this wave is lasting the entire semester. The bright spot is that I have Fridays off and people to climb with on the those Fridays.

Do you work weekends?

Nope.

Hmmmm, is your profile current? Still in Athens?

Can you do Looking Glass or Rumbling Bald?

I can do both, but Rumbling Bald is more of a winter destination.

Weasly, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful granite friendship...

That sounds so gneiss.

Yes, yes it does.

I've all but resigned myself to selling my truck at this point so hopefully I will be able to go that far without breaking the bank here shortly.

And I think you're right. If memory serves, the picture I saw of shredded wheat had that distinct horizontal striping. Definitely Gneiss.

Shredded Wheat is ridiculous. Best crack ever? Maybe.

It looks cherry, thats for sure.

Probably gonna be a 3 hang though...Pirate

Not if I teach you the super secret rest.

Very good. Cheating is one of my strong suits.

notapplicable

Sep 20, 2010, 2:39 PM
Post #9682 of 45342 (5241 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Brian, John, Joel - looking at some time around Oct 16(ish) to be in the New / Red and in either place for a few weeks after that until about Nov 10(ish).

I'm pretty flexible, but would prefer to stay cheap (i.e. - probably camp and eat at the tent), but that doesn't mean I refuse to eat out every now and again.

Looking to see what works best for you guys and at which location on which dates.

Well a freeish trip to the Dominican Republic fell in my lap last week and I fly out on 10/26 and come back on 11/01 so, yeah.

I can still make it though. If you hit the New first I will just come out on the first weekend you are there (shooting to stay for 4+ days) and if you hit the RRG first then I will try and catch you at the New after the trip.

Just keep us up to speed and we will sort it out.

OK, so we have

Joel as 50-50 for either location
Brian NRG early or NRG late
John ?

Sausagefest.... NiiiiceTongue

hey, everyone's welcome...I just assumed no one else could make it. of course, if everyone did, you probably would be getting the glory of it all.

And how glorious it would be... Now I face a dillema though... if I show up and don't put out, you'll all know im just a dirty sprayer.

How will they know you're a sprayer if you don't pull out?

...wait...

SlySlySly

notapplicable

Sep 20, 2010, 2:43 PM
Post #9683 of 45342 (5240 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

*tears*

Woo!!

You guys should jump on Angel's Arete! That'll test your head game. It's 10a and gear.

Read the description of that awhile back and was intrigued.

You have beta on super secret rests??

notapplicable

Sep 20, 2010, 2:45 PM
Post #9684 of 45342 (5236 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Just got back from The Town.

It was well put together and Affleck has a knack for creating an authentic look and feel in his characters and sets but the script was kind of weak. All the flaws were in the broad strokes of the plot but the details and dialogue were smart and well put together. The acting was good all around. The gun fights needed some work but they are difficult to shoot and hardly ever done well.

Worth watching for everyone. If you're a genre fan, go see it in the theater. If you're not, wait for DVD.

did you see me in the background behind fenway park? that was me giving everyone the finger. THAT WAS ME!!!! CoolCoolCool

I sayw that jackass. Ruined the WHOLE MOVIE.

fix

kachoong

Sep 20, 2010, 2:51 PM
Post #9685 of 45342 (5231 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
kachoong wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

*tears*

Woo!!

You guys should jump on Angel's Arete! That'll test your head game. It's 10a and gear.

You don't need rests... just go for it! Here's some gear beta though... from Jay.

Also, the old pin scar takes a 00 TCU.

Kartessa

Sep 20, 2010, 2:59 PM
Post #9686 of 45342 (5226 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
kachoong wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

*tears*

Woo!!

You don't need rests... just go for it! Here's some gear beta though... from Jay.

[image]http://www.rockclimbing.com/images/photos/assets/1/25521-largest_74227.jpg[/image]

Me wants it

spikeddem

Sep 20, 2010, 3:07 PM
Post #9687 of 45342 (5225 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
kachoong wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

*tears*

Woo!!

For the first time, I thought of an "old pin scar" as a nasty old vajeen. Then I saw it takes a 00 TCU. That's too bad for me, but just perfect for Sungam!

spikeddem

Sep 20, 2010, 3:08 PM
Post #9688 of 45342 (5223 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
kachoong wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
kachoong wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

*tears*

Woo!!

Me wants it

You will not get until you stop cheesetitting the gnar.

Kartessa

Sep 20, 2010, 3:23 PM
Post #9689 of 45342 (5201 views)
Shortcut

Re: [spikeddem] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
kachoong wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
kachoong wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

*tears*

Woo!!

[image]http://www.rockclimbing.com/images/photos/assets/1/25521-largest_74227.jpg[/image]

Me wants it

You will not get until you stop cheesetitting the gnar.

I have no idea what that means, but it sounds really harsh.

Gimme.

zeke_sf

Sep 20, 2010, 3:30 PM
Post #9690 of 45342 (5198 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Alpine07 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Alpine07 wrote:
ICE!

Fuck yeah. I'm excited that winter is knockin on the door as we speak.

And I don't even climb the frozen stuff. I just like the cold!

You're missing out dude.

So I've been told.

I can climb rock year round down my way so I've no need, really.

I live closer to ice now. It feels very deja vu to say I still have no interest. I heard a great quote about ice climbing recently and can't quite remember it... something to the effect that it's a shitty way to train for real climbing.

kachoong

Sep 20, 2010, 3:32 PM
Post #9691 of 45342 (5194 views)
Shortcut

Re: [zeke_sf] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

zeke_sf wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Alpine07 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Alpine07 wrote:
ICE!

You're missing out dude.

So I've been told.

I live closer to ice now. It feels very deja vu to say I still have no interest. I heard a great quote about ice climbing recently and can't quite remember it... something to the effect that it's a shitty way to train for real climbing.

We were pretty close to ice climbing that day on Peacemaker! Bbbrbrrrrr!!!

zeke_sf

Sep 20, 2010, 3:35 PM
Post #9692 of 45342 (5190 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

I got on some spurt this weekend. I thought hangdogging 12 trad on TR would have kept the guns in better shape. Think again! I made a mockery of a climb I thought would go easily. Then, in true sporto style, I sent that climb with the pre-hung draws. It was an old project from when I used to live around here years ago, so it was nice to finally dispatch it. Typically, it went when I finally wised up and realized, "oh, yeah, you just have to keep moving on sport climbs." Then, I made the slowest onsight of a really quality 5.10 trad route. I think my lead head is shit right now, onsighting is a very painful process. I really need to start committing more, is the lesson. I keep hanging around thinking through shit, making routes a couple of grades harder.

zeke_sf

Sep 20, 2010, 3:37 PM
Post #9693 of 45342 (5188 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

*tears*

Woo!!

Mmmmm... fingers. I don't know NRG grading. The grading where I've moved is fairly stout. But I usually think grades are stout. Climbing is just hard.

zeke_sf

Sep 20, 2010, 3:40 PM
Post #9694 of 45342 (5185 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
tripped on the first move, fell backwards, resprained my ankle, and clocked my head on a rock...

You are your own worst enemy? Hope you're feeling alright.

zeke_sf

Sep 20, 2010, 3:41 PM
Post #9695 of 45342 (5182 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
News:

Spikeddem will be returning to work tomorrow. I received a call over the weekend saying that I will be kept on, on a month-by-month basis until the end of the year. This is good news. Now I will continue to have monies.

I need the monies. Hey, give me your monies! Punk!

Kartessa

Sep 20, 2010, 3:43 PM
Post #9696 of 45342 (5179 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

zeke_sf wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
tripped on the first move, fell backwards, resprained my ankle, and clocked my head on a rock...

You are your own worst enemy? Hope you're feeling alright.

I am! Maybe soloing is safer for me Tongue

zeke_sf

Sep 20, 2010, 3:45 PM
Post #9697 of 45342 (5169 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Alpine07 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Alpine07 wrote:
ICE!

You're missing out dude.

So I've been told.

We were pretty close to ice climbing that day on Peacemaker! Bbbrbrrrrr!!!

It had all the elements.

spikeddem

Sep 20, 2010, 3:51 PM
Post #9698 of 45342 (5165 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

zeke_sf wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
News:

Spikeddem will be returning to work tomorrow. I received a call over the weekend saying that I will be kept on, on a month-by-month basis until the end of the year. This is good news. Now I will continue to have monies.

Am I being e-held-up??

zeke_sf

Sep 20, 2010, 3:52 PM
Post #9699 of 45342 (5160 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
News:

Am I being e-held-up??

PUT ALL YORE MONIES IN TEH PAY PAL, BITCH!!!

Kartessa

Sep 20, 2010, 3:53 PM
Post #9700 of 45342 (5158 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
News:

Am I being e-held-up??

I prefer the "Stick-up"

First page Previous page 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook