RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Trad Climbing

Premier Sponsor:

cschirmer

Nov 3, 2010, 3:56 PM
Post #1 of 3 (1851 views)
Shortcut

hidden trad climbing in nor cal
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (3 ratings)  
Can't Post

I love that my home town crags (Susanville Ca.) are trad climbing friendly and hard! not one route under 5-9 which keeps the riff raff away, this site is off base most of the routes are not even listed and two of the spots are not even on this site which is bad to the bone. and my house is half a mile from pigeons cliff. Toms thumbs is a little easyer but taller our 60 meter doubled over dosent touch by about 40 feet the only way to the top is to lead there is no sramble. Three nice belay stations with brand new chains Pro is good with finger size too fist size cracks and a few strung out bolts on some hard face routes. my email is cschirmer@live.com

gmggg

Nov 4, 2010, 2:35 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1768 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cschirmer] hidden trad climbing in nor cal [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

cschirmer wrote:
I love that my home town crags (Susanville Ca.) are trad climbing friendly and hard! not one route under 5-9 which keeps the riff raff away, this site is off base most of the routes are not even listed and two of the spots are not even on this site which is bad to the bone. and my house is half a mile from pigeons cliff. Toms thumbs is a little easyer but taller our 60 meter doubled over dosent touch by about 40 feet the only way to the top is to lead there is no sramble. Three nice belay stations with brand new chains Pro is good with finger size too fist size cracks and a few strung out bolts on some hard face routes. my email is cschirmer - at - live - dot - com

Sounds awesome!

Maybe i'll hit you up next time I'm in the area. One friendly word of warning though; It's not always a good idea to put your full email address like that on heavily trafficked public internet forums. It's a good way to get mucho spam. I fixed your email using one common method.

jbro_135

Nov 4, 2010, 7:57 PM
Post #3 of 3 (1722 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cschirmer] hidden trad climbing in nor cal [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

cool story bro

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Trad Climbing

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook