RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

shaunlee

Nov 26, 2010, 5:18 PM
Post #1 of 1 (873 views)
Shortcut

A Brit climbing in california
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I hav planned a visit to the usa from january 17th to March the 2nd. I am on a training course for 21 days in Florida. The rest of my time is dedicated to a bit of a road trip. I intend on spending much of my time in California. I intend on climbing (trad(upto E1 and with own gear), sport(6c) and maybe some indoors). I am not versed in the american grading system, as you can see, and i wouldn't know of any good places to climb. I would love to find some people to climb with...or some advice on places to visit. I am not looking for a babysitter or a tour guide, just some laid back people to meet up with and to climb with. Just want to do as the locals do!!! I have some ideas about where i want to go and the type of climbing i want to do, but i'm honestly open to any suggestions. In exchange for the company and the local knowledge i will provide transport and fuel costs. I will also be planning to kayak and to go see at least one supercross event...hopefully the meeting at angel stadium on the 5th feb or san diego on the19th. Friends for these things are also sought. Email me or find me on facebook ( i think i am the only shaun lee forster)

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook