RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Injury Treatment and Prevention

Premier Sponsor:

BoneDoc

Apr 17, 2011, 2:19 AM
Post #1 of 5 (1883 views)
Shortcut

Climbing Injury Survey
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (3 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi, I am an Orthopaedic surgery resident currently doing a survey looking at upper extremity injuries sustained while climbing. I am inviting you to participate in a survey investigating upper extremity injuries sustained among climbers over the past 5 years. I have a brief online survey that should take less than 5 minutes to complete. The purpose of the survey is to identify specific aspects of climbing that may be associated with upper extremity injuries and the types of upper extremity injuries sustained in climbing. Your responses will be anonymous and used in aggregate to identify significant relationships between climbing and upper extremity injuries. If you are interested in participating, please send an email to the following address:

ClimbingInjurySurvey@gmail.com

Your email will be used soley for the purpose of sending you the survey link. Thank you in advance for your assistance. If you know of any one who would be interested in participating, please forward them the email address. Thank you.

majid_sabet

Apr 17, 2011, 5:31 AM
Post #2 of 5 (1856 views)
Shortcut

Re: [BoneDoc] Climbing Injury Survey [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

this is going to be great

onceahardman

Apr 17, 2011, 8:07 PM
Post #3 of 5 (1809 views)
Shortcut

Re: [BoneDoc] Climbing Injury Survey [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

BoneDoc wrote:
Hi, I am an Orthopaedic surgery resident currently doing a survey looking at upper extremity injuries sustained while climbing. I am inviting you to participate in a survey investigating upper extremity injuries sustained among climbers over the past 5 years. I have a brief online survey that should take less than 5 minutes to complete. The purpose of the survey is to identify specific aspects of climbing that may be associated with upper extremity injuries and the types of upper extremity injuries sustained in climbing. Your responses will be anonymous and used in aggregate to identify significant relationships between climbing and upper extremity injuries. If you are interested in participating, please send an email to the following address:

http://ClimbingInjurySurvey@gmail.com

Your email will be used soley for the purpose of sending you the survey link. Thank you in advance for your assistance. If you know of any one who would be interested in participating, please forward them the email address. Thank you.

clicky.

EDIT: well, I tried, but your survey would not load for me.

(This post was edited by onceahardman on Apr 17, 2011, 8:10 PM)

edge

Apr 17, 2011, 8:14 PM
Post #4 of 5 (1797 views)
Shortcut

Re: [onceahardman] Climbing Injury Survey [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

onceahardman wrote:
BoneDoc wrote:

http://ClimbingInjurySurvey@gmail.com

Your email will be used soley for the purpose of sending you the survey link.
Thank you in advance for your assistance. If you know of any one who would be interested in participating, please forward them the email address. Thank you.

clicky.

EDIT: well, I tried, but your survey would not load for me.

Check out the bolded section.

onceahardman

Apr 17, 2011, 11:00 PM
Post #5 of 5 (1772 views)
Shortcut

Re: [edge] Climbing Injury Survey [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

oops.

Blush

Forums : Climbing Information : Injury Treatment and Prevention

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook