RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Suggestions & Feedback

Premier Sponsor:

Partner jammer

Apr 18, 2011, 5:47 AM
Post #1 of 7 (2277 views)
Shortcut

search users by state
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I was trying to search users to see who lives near me, but could not. Am I missing something?

Alan

notapplicable

Apr 22, 2011, 12:52 PM
Post #2 of 7 (2230 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jammer] search users by state [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In the upper menu of your screen, there should be a "partners" tab between "videos" and "articles". Click on that and you can search by country/state/city/climbing ability/ect...

Partner jammer

Apr 22, 2011, 3:53 PM
Post #3 of 7 (2219 views)
Shortcut

Re: [notapplicable] search users by state [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I tried that. I received no information. Filling in the top, and choosing both trad and sport with lead and follow set at various settings, I get nothing. I guess there are no climbers in NH? Tongue

Care to suggest what you think I may be doing wrong? If you care to help more, see if you can find anyone and let me know what parameters you used. I would appreciate it.

edge

Apr 22, 2011, 4:16 PM
Post #4 of 7 (2215 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

It worked for me, and I had 3 pages of results. I did have to click the "partners" link a few times to get the right page to appear.

Interestingly enough, I did not appear on the list, maybe because I was the one performing the search?

(This post was edited by edge on Apr 22, 2011, 4:20 PM)

Partner jammer

Apr 22, 2011, 4:22 PM
Post #5 of 7 (2210 views)
Shortcut

Re: [edge] search users by state [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
It worked for me, and I had 3 pages of results. I did have to click the "partners" link a few times to get the right page to appear.

Interestingly enough, I did not appear on the list, maybe because I was the one performing the search?
There you have it! When I just put in NH, I get pages. It must be that I am being too specific in the details. Thanks for your help, the both of you.

edge

Apr 22, 2011, 7:02 PM
Post #6 of 7 (2205 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

jammer wrote:
edge wrote:

There you have it! When I just put in NH, I get pages. It must be that I am being too specific in the details. Thanks for your help, the both of you.
Well, as you and I know but the rest of the country don't, all NH climbers scale 5.12, are handsome, and are above average intelligence. If you searched for anything less it is no wonder you found no results. Wink

Partner jammer

Apr 23, 2011, 5:17 PM
Post #7 of 7 (2180 views)
Shortcut

Re: [edge] search users by state [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
jammer wrote:
edge wrote:

Well, as you and I know but the rest of the country don't, all NH climbers scale 5.12, are handsome, and are above average intelligence. If you searched for anything less it is no wonder you found no results. Wink
Don't give it away, Edge! This area is busy enough! Cool

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook