First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Solnyschkamynka

Jul 8, 2011, 3:45 AM
Post #26 of 28 (237 views)
Shortcut

Re: [iknowfear] The Best thing about the Insane Asylum:LESSON 1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In essence: You can thank the USSR. It doesn't matter who. It happened, I survived it happening and I just want to make a life and do my job.

I obviously have a quote: one from my self and one from my head way over yonder, the land from which i have come: I'm very nervous to say it but here it goes: "no birth is impossible no birth is responsible" thats just how i roll. evidently, i don't get to roll because well: people just don't seem to understand.

@moscow i still love you so, I have let it go. If all be real, then here's the deal. I don't mind a long goodbye, but in truth I declare it's what's in my hair or lacking there. and i just want to know, when the wind blow will we all be square, and the wedding is where.

Solnyschkamynka

Jul 8, 2011, 3:48 AM
Post #27 of 28 (236 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Solnyschkamynka] The Best thing about the Insane Asylum:LESSON 1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

FORMER EMPLOYER: Now do the right thing and post to Nick. It's his dream job and you're his dream girl.

Wellllllllllll here it went, there it goes. Fancy Pants Parade is a go. Unfortunately, so i the local bus. if it's never fair, then lay your head there: and in time you will seek what you find. so it goes so it goes....

sad but true, and i guess i'll be blue. breaking us up must have caused quite a muck. Just please don't marry Allie Solomon too. If this doesn't work and you go after Alexander Solomon, Semin whatever her name is, I'm probably going to be a bit upset. But hey guess what, I don't really care.

Solnyschkamynka

Jul 8, 2011, 4:00 AM
Post #28 of 28 (234 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] The Best thing about the Insane Asylum:LESSON 1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey man, my exboyfriend is gonna marry my neighbor, probably. since he's taken a deep unnecessary hatred to me. can you please be nice for like, two seconds: and explain why you think trying to reunite in the most logical forum si weird?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook