RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

segl

May 14, 2012, 3:46 AM
Post #1 of 4 (963 views)
Shortcut

Climbing Trip California beginning of June - mid-July
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I will do a climbing trip across California (and maybe the adjoining states) during the months June and July.

I know that this time of the year isn't ideal for my purposes but nevertheless it'll be great if someone wants to join me or if there's someone I can join.

There are some places i definitely want to see but I'm open for all suggestions.

I like all climbing-disciplines (multipitch, sport, bouldering) the same so it doesn't matter for me what we'll climb. Laugh

About me and my experience:

I'm 20 years old and I've climbed quite a lot in southern Germany, Austria and North-Italy. As i currently live in Whistler, BC I gain some Tradskills on the Chief.

k2tbui

May 20, 2012, 5:02 PM
Post #2 of 4 (903 views)
Shortcut

Re: [segl] Climbing Trip California beginning of June - mid-July [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi,

I will be starting a 3 week road trip starting from Olympia WA and work my way down to Yosemite then east. I will probably be in Smith beginning of July and then in Yosemite and Bishop the 2nd week. Send me a message if you are interested in climbing. I am experience and have all my own gear. I was in Southern Bavaria for 4 years and did some climbing there too.

USnavy

May 21, 2012, 9:23 AM
Post #3 of 4 (885 views)
Shortcut

Re: [k2tbui] Climbing Trip California beginning of June - mid-July [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

k2tbui wrote:
I will probably be in Smith beginning of July and then in Yosemite and Bishop the 2nd week.
Damn son, you are going to get roasted. Two of those locations have 90 - 100 degree temps during that period of the year. Bring a partner; I don't think you are going to find many as you will be visiting your locations in the peak off season. You might find some in Yosemite. It will be harder to find some in Smith and Bishop in the middle of the summer.

(This post was edited by USnavy on May 21, 2012, 9:24 AM)

Brot

May 24, 2012, 3:34 AM
Post #4 of 4 (824 views)
Shortcut

Re: [segl] Climbing Trip California beginning of June - mid-July [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hey guys
i am going to the states on 12 july and would love to go climbing. the thing is i have no gear and i would prefere to hitch hi
In reply to:
ke from spot to spot because i need to save my money. if somebody with gear wants to start a trip with me would be awesome!!!!!

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook