RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Indoor Gyms

Premier Sponsor:

Spalland

Aug 30, 2012, 12:53 PM
Post #1 of 3 (1836 views)
Shortcut

New wall, give us a hand.
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Myself and a friend/climbing partner are looking into the feasability of opening a new dedicated climbing facility in the South Essex area. Below is a questionnaire designed to gauge the level of interest and gather opinions from the wider climbing community. We're hoping this will help make our dream a reality. This survey is aimed at all climbers, not just those of the intended area or a particular climbing level.

We can't do this without the help and ideas of you guys, so please, if you can spare the time to fill in our short form, we would be truly grateful.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TMPY65L

We would like to thank-you in advance for your participation,

Regards

Glenn & Si

(This post was edited by Spalland on Aug 30, 2012, 10:15 PM)

acorneau

Aug 30, 2012, 9:36 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1756 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Spalland] New wall, give us a hand. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Spalland wrote:
Myself and a friend/climbing partner are looking into the feasability of opening a new dedicated climbing facility in the South Essex area. Below is a questionnaire designed to gauge the level of interest and gather opinions from the wider climbing community. We're hoping this will help make our dream a reality. This survey is aimed at all climbers, not just those of the intended area or a particular climbing level.

We can't do this without the help and ideas of you guys, so please, if you can spare the time to fill in our short form, we would be truly grateful.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TMPY65L

We would like to thank-you in advance for your participation,

Regards

Glenn & Si

Link made clicky.

Some of your survey questions were a bit off. Under "climbing ability", what if I climb 5.14's but I do it just for fun? Am I "intermediate" or "professional"?!?

Anyway, I hope you find the answers you seek.

Spalland

Aug 30, 2012, 10:19 PM
Post #3 of 3 (1741 views)
Shortcut

Re: [acorneau] New wall, give us a hand. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Thank you for your reply.

I have also made mine clicky too. Didn't realise it required tags on here. Thanks for noticing for me.

The question about skill is designed to be honest. We want people to rate themselves as they see fit. This will give us a better reflection of peoples abilities than saying what grade do you climb to, partially because grading itself is subjective, and also because of the amount of grading systems out there. I climb to the french scale indoors, but i didn't wanna put people off of answering it it they had to convert other systems first.

We are getting some really interesting results actually, some we expected, some are out of he blue. Lots to learn on this journey.

Regards

Glenn.

(This post was edited by Spalland on Aug 30, 2012, 10:21 PM)

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Indoor Gyms

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook