Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3745 3746 3747 3748 3749 3750 3751 3752 3753 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

granite_grrl

Sep 29, 2012, 12:29 AM
Post #93701 of 105309 (5835 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hangers

granite_grrl

Sep 29, 2012, 12:29 AM
Post #93702 of 105309 (5835 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

clip and go

Partner camhead

Sep 29, 2012, 3:42 AM
Post #93703 of 105309 (5824 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Late night driving to the rrg. Lena got caught in traffic coming from Cleveland, prolly get to the cabinderson at like 1am. Gonna be an awesome weakend tho.

That is awl.

granite_grrl

Sep 29, 2012, 11:37 AM
Post #93704 of 105309 (5813 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Late night driving to the rrg. Lena got caught in traffic coming from Cleveland, prolly get to the cabinderson at like 1am. Gonna be an awesome weakend tho.

That is awl.

Jeluz

carabiner96

Sep 29, 2012, 1:24 PM
Post #93705 of 105309 (5809 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Clams- Our last leg went so smooth that we're thinking about going I 70 in October for the big move, we will probably shoot for Columbus again. We'll get a room since we will have poppa biner and the monsters, but would you guys want to grab cheap dinner? I'll bring the likker this time.

dr_feelgood

Sep 29, 2012, 9:21 PM
Post #93706 of 105309 (5798 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
whoa, already posted on facespace, but this is the raddest video I've seen since the California earthquake warming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQbH3fyGerE

somewhat regressive GU, but that is hilarious.

Partner camhead

Oct 1, 2012, 2:10 AM
Post #93707 of 105309 (5780 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Clams- Our last leg went so smooth that we're thinking about going I 70 in October for the big move, we will probably shoot for Columbus again. We'll get a room since we will have poppa biner and the monsters, but would you guys want to grab cheap dinner? I'll bring the likker this time.

Yeah, definitely, we'll show y'all the best Columbus has to offer! Be psyched to meet poppa biner & Burley, too!

drivel

Oct 1, 2012, 12:01 PM
Post #93708 of 105309 (5768 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Yeah, definitely, we'll show y'all the best Columbus has to offer! Be psyched to meet poppa biner & Burley, too!

durp.

Partner camhead

Oct 1, 2012, 3:08 PM
Post #93709 of 105309 (5754 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

That is awl.

Jeluz

Was a fun trip. Had some great mileage days, made a bit of progress on a not-prodge.

Still, the crowds, the scene, and the homogenous climbing at the Red are starting to wear on me. If Janderson and the kidlets come down to Roctoberfest, we'll probabla go, but other than that, I'll be happy just going to the NRG for the rest of the season.

granite_grrl

Oct 1, 2012, 3:18 PM
Post #93710 of 105309 (5752 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

That is awl.

Jeluz

Was a fun trip. Had some great mileage days, made a bit of progress on a not-prodge.

Still, the crowds, the scene, and the homogenous climbing at the Red are starting to wear on me. If Janderson and the kidlets come down to Roctoberfest, we'll probabla go, but other than that, I'll be happy just going to the NRG for the rest of the season.
We gotta buy our tickets, but it looks like we'll be doing Rocktoberfest next weekend. Keep in mind this is Canadian Thanksgiving so we'll be getting in late Friday night and leaving Monday mid-day.

Partner camhead

Oct 1, 2012, 3:35 PM
Post #93711 of 105309 (5749 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

That is awl.

Jeluz

We gotta buy our tickets, but it looks like we'll be doing Rocktoberfest next weekend. Keep in mind this is Canadian Thanksgiving so we'll be getting in late Friday night and leaving Monday mid-day.

Looks like Janderson bailzed; so it is unlikely that clamhats will be there.

caughtinside

Oct 1, 2012, 4:08 PM
Post #93712 of 105309 (5747 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
How geeky would it be if I named my kid Ender? On book 3 now...I think they're making a movie though, so it's about to get way less cool.

THe movie has wrapped filming a few months ago. ONe of my climbing buds up here is a camera man and worked on it.
Ender Beck just sounds cool. My current first choice for boys turns put to be an up and coming red neck name, so that may get ditched.

When is too soon to start a betting pool on when Mo pops out a kid?
It's getting delayed for a bit, I don't want to move and just be that new preggers lady.

Well, keep us posted so I can cross your name off the friends list when the time comes.

And here I was, considering Dave for a middle name.

What, you afraid the belly would rub off on the loyerette?

ha ha no. But once my friends have kids they basically go into the kid zone and I never see them again.

I did see Dr. Krebs this weekend for the first time in like 2 years though.

caughtinside

Oct 1, 2012, 4:11 PM
Post #93713 of 105309 (5745 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

That is awl.

Jeluz

Only Janderson, no Manderson?

snoopy138

Oct 1, 2012, 4:42 PM
Post #93714 of 105309 (5743 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
How geeky would it be if I named my kid Ender? On book 3 now...I think they're making a movie though, so it's about to get way less cool.

drup, they are making a movie. my cousin is working on the CGI for it.

books 3 and 4 are weird and only so-so, I thought.

snoopy138

Oct 1, 2012, 4:47 PM
Post #93715 of 105309 (5740 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

That is awl.

Jeluz

weke.

drivel

Oct 1, 2012, 5:22 PM
Post #93716 of 105309 (5735 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

That is awl.

Jeluz

manderson went to the snadbox.

Partner camhead

Oct 1, 2012, 5:49 PM
Post #93717 of 105309 (5729 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

That is awl.

Jeluz

Manderson has been deployed. No climbing for him for the next several months.

Partner camhead

Oct 1, 2012, 5:51 PM
Post #93718 of 105309 (5729 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

That is awl.

Jeluz

We can only hope that he does not come back like Doc as an embittered alcoholic pawn of the military industrial complex.

caughtinside

Oct 1, 2012, 6:28 PM
Post #93719 of 105309 (5714 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

That is awl.

Jeluz

We can only hope that he does not come back like Doc as an embittered alcoholic pawn of the military industrial complex.

I thought officers were the MIC.

lena_chita

Oct 1, 2012, 6:31 PM
Post #93720 of 105309 (5712 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

That is awl.

Jeluz

weke.

Don't worry, camhat will slink back to the Red, by the end of October, soaking wet with his dignity drowned in the Gauley.

snoopy138

Oct 1, 2012, 8:57 PM
Post #93721 of 105309 (5703 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

That is awl.

Jeluz

weke.

Don't worry, camhat will slink back to the Red, by the end of October, soaking wet with his dignity drowned in the Gauley.

he haz no dignity left to drown in teh gauley.

dr_feelgood

Oct 1, 2012, 9:24 PM
Post #93722 of 105309 (5700 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

That is awl.

Jeluz

DON'T YOU JUDGE ME!!!

Partner camhead

Oct 1, 2012, 10:07 PM
Post #93723 of 105309 (5696 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

That is awl.

Jeluz

weke.

I'm hoping that if we meatbomb pillow rock rapid, I'll find my dignity from last year somewhere on the river bottom.

snoopy138

Oct 2, 2012, 1:53 AM
Post #93724 of 105309 (5681 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

That is awl.

Jeluz

weke.

I'm hoping that if we meatbomb pillow rock rapid, I'll find my dignity from last year somewhere on the river bottom.

[image]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-NEAvYvTH2N8/TotSJc5vyPI/AAAAAAAABS0/jnU-6vU2qqo/s601/Picture%25203.png[/image]

well, if ewe find it, you should at least roll down to the red for that next weke end.

climbingtrash

Oct 2, 2012, 4:04 AM
Post #93725 of 105309 (5673 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

what's this hanging here?

First page Previous page 1 ... 3745 3746 3747 3748 3749 3750 3751 3752 3753 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook