RSS FeedRSS Feeds for General

Premier Sponsor:

automated

Nov 29, 2012, 10:03 PM
Post #1 of 4 (1702 views)
Shortcut

Trying to find an old bouldering video on the Intardwebz
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

10 or 12 years ago, a short video appeared on the Web (or whatever ancient proto-Web existed back then). The video was of a man (possibly Ben Moon, but maybe not) walking through a grassy field and finding a beautiful boulder. There were artsyfart closeups of this guy chalking and working the problem. At some point I think he even made a cup of tea or coffee on a little camp stove. The music was of a jangly, instrumental Western ambient variety. I seem to remember this coming out around the same time as the short movie "Splinter," about some Scottish guy dorking around on his woody. Anyway, if anyone remembers this video and / or where to find it on the all-knowing Internetz, I'd appreciate the help. Gracias.

dlintz

Nov 30, 2012, 5:08 AM
Post #2 of 4 (1653 views)
Shortcut

Re: [automated] Trying to find an old bouldering video on the Intardwebz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

It wasn't Ben Moon doing Black Lung, was it? He's drinking tea during an interview about the problem.

iknowfear

Nov 30, 2012, 10:15 AM
Post #3 of 4 (1619 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dlintz] Trying to find an old bouldering video on the Intardwebz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dlintz wrote:
It wasn't Ben Moon doing Black Lung, was it? He's drinking tea during an interview about the problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D_49CrKbTw

helpful link

automated

Dec 11, 2012, 9:56 PM
Post #4 of 4 (1459 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dlintz] Trying to find an old bouldering video on the Intardwebz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Unfortunately not. The vid I have in mind has no interview, no dialogue. It's very artsy and simple with jangling music and funky shooting. It's a mood piece.

Thanks for the thought, though.

Forums : Climbing Information : General

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook