Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3835 3836 3837 3838 3839 3840 3841 3842 3843 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

lena_chita

Jan 23, 2013, 12:16 PM
Post #95951 of 105309 (7074 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

visited boston this weekend. it was pretty bitchen. pretty sure grumpy irish nerd hacker dork dancer kids are my people. and also that the tea party museum reenactor tour guyde was high.

Uhhh... I guess that includes nobody in this thread? Except for Donny. You can always hang out with Donny.

me, me, what about me? I can haz swingity swingz if I can't haz tango.

I think that you could pass for all of the criteria, except for the Irish part.

I assumed from Donny's last name, which is O'Bombzigan, or something like that, that he was descended from island dwelling emaciated papist potato eaters.

yeah, not exactly.

I can change my name to O'Malley. Can't do much about freckles and red-blond hair... wait, no, I could color my hair. Now, that would be a riot-- me with reddish-blond hair.

lena_chita

Jan 23, 2013, 12:24 PM
Post #95952 of 105309 (7074 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
epoch wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

visited boston this weekend. it was pretty bitchen. pretty sure grumpy irish nerd hacker dork dancer kids are my people. and also that the tea party museum reenactor tour guyde was high.

Uhhh... I guess that includes nobody in this thread? Except for Donny. You can always hang out with Donny.

i dunno, i bet if you tried you could be more bitter.

for the record, i told everybody in boston that i didn't really see moving there ever happening, 'cause i know you don't want to.
Boston is pretty awesome, for a big city.

Shadda fahk up, ya fahkin' fahk!

I'm going to be shippin' off to Bahstin next month for jorb interviews, hopefully. Looking forward to checking it out, but still don't see being psyched on living there.
I dig it. It's a long drive to get out of it though - Denver is fugly, but in 20 minutes I'm in the woods. 20 minutes out of boston...you're still in bostonia. Hell, two hours out of boston and you're still in the suburbs.

Yeah, for climbzing, I would actually take Hellhio over Boston. I just checked, and Boston is about the same distance to the Gunks as we are now from the New or the Red. But the Gunks do not have a long of a season. And in Hellhio, when my foot is not broken, I have the option through all of winter of taking a weekend trip down to sunny sandstone.

You can climb [rock] year round in the gunks (~3 hour drive). Hell, you can climb [rock] year round in Rumney (~3 hour drive). When things get cold, go pebble wrestle in Lincoln Woods with the Carny. You can climb [rock] year round in the Mount Washington Valley (~3 hour drive) and you can definitely climb at Shagg year round. All within a couple hours of Boston. Plus the Boston crags and quite a few good-sized gyms.

- would be avoiding teh carney, for SURE.

- I call major bullshit on climbing anywhere near mt washington "year round." the only time I was there, in late JUNE, there was SNOW. underneath all the rain.

by these standards, you can climb rock at the red year round.

more easily than you can at the gnu. at the gnu, snowmelt kind of fucks you.

but there's a pretty big diff between snow in january and snow in JUNE

Ok, I'm using teh BET instead of my phone:

DRIVEL!

You gonna be home for some sort of dinner? If you will be home before 9, I'll make pasta. Otherwise, I'll make... uhhhh... not pasta.

it was more interesting back when teh monkeys used this thred as their communication t00l.

Ya, and I think that dribble has gone back to the fly mines.

snoppy: my snark about camhat's hatred of my lurve of boston wasnt entertainzing enough? would you rather we talk about the boring instead? that IS pretty interesting.

camhat: wuz planning to leave around 8. so do make the pazta?

I meant teh monkeyz intrathred communicashunz was more interesting than what time you will be back for dinner.

yes, and I asked if our fighting wasnt interesting enough and you wanted me to talk about fucking.

the fighting is gud for the pc+++. Teh [redacted] not so much.

Ok, I'm gonna go cook some pazta.

But the number of lurkers in this thread would grow exponentially if you start talking about redacted stuff.

granite_grrl

Jan 23, 2013, 12:29 PM
Post #95953 of 105309 (7070 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

I assumed from Donny's last name, which is O'Bombzigan, or something like that, that he was descended from island dwelling emaciated papist potato eaters.

yeah, not exactly.

I can change my name to O'Malley. Can't do much about freckles and red-blond hair... wait, no, I could color my hair. Now, that would be a riot-- me with reddish-blond hair.

Could be hot.

Partner camhead

Jan 23, 2013, 1:52 PM
Post #95954 of 105309 (7070 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
Speaking of not-east, just came across this route description on teh knob. I think I recall a while back that our mutant friend Kershner did it, but when I stalked his facespace, I could not find anything on it.

Looks really cool. 5.10 bolted slabbing, and then a 12a crux crack.

See Eye, you heard anything about this? It's right next to Lucky Steaks, I guess.

http://www.mountainproject.com/...t-of-stone/107777813

Heard of the route, it's a big tick on fair view dome. A friend of mine entered the route on mp, if you want more beta

Maybe if/when I get back to CA.

Partner camhead

Jan 23, 2013, 1:53 PM
Post #95955 of 105309 (7069 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

yeah, not exactly.

Could be hot.

Only one way to find out.

dr_feelgood

Jan 23, 2013, 3:03 PM
Post #95956 of 105309 (7067 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
epoch wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

for the record, i told everybody in boston that i didn't really see moving there ever happening, 'cause i know you don't want to.

I'm going to be shippin' off to Bahstin next month for jorb interviews, hopefully. Looking forward to checking it out, but still don't see being psyched on living there.
I dig it. It's a long drive to get out of it though - Denver is fugly, but in 20 minutes I'm in the woods. 20 minutes out of boston...you're still in bostonia. Hell, two hours out of boston and you're still in the suburbs.

Yeah, for climbzing, I would actually take Hellhio over Boston. I just checked, and Boston is about the same distance to the Gunks as we are now from the New or the Red. But the Gunks do not have a long of a season. And in Hellhio, when my foot is not broken, I have the option through all of winter of taking a weekend trip down to sunny sandstone.

You can climb [rock] year round in the gunks (~3 hour drive). Hell, you can climb [rock] year round in Rumney (~3 hour drive). When things get cold, go pebble wrestle in Lincoln Woods with the Carny. You can climb [rock] year round in the Mount Washington Valley (~3 hour drive) and you can definitely climb at Shagg year round. All within a couple hours of Boston. Plus the Boston crags and quite a few good-sized gyms.

- I call major bullshit on climbing anywhere near mt washington "year round." the only time I was there, in late JUNE, there was SNOW. underneath all the rain.

DRIVEL!

You gonna be home for some sort of dinner? If you will be home before 9, I'll make pasta. Otherwise, I'll make... uhhhh... not pasta.

it was more interesting back when teh monkeys used this thred as their communication t00l.

snoppy: my snark about camhat's hatred of my lurve of boston wasnt entertainzing enough? would you rather we talk about the boring instead? that IS pretty interesting.

I meant teh monkeyz intrathred communicashunz was more interesting than what time you will be back for dinner.

yes, and I asked if our fighting wasnt interesting enough and you wanted me to talk about fucking.

But the number of lurkers in this thread would grow exponentially if you start talking about redacted stuff.

Bottomfeeders gunna bottomfeed.

Partner cracklover

Jan 23, 2013, 4:01 PM
Post #95957 of 105309 (7061 views)
Shortcut

Post deleted by cracklover [In reply to]
Report this Post

Partner cracklover

Jan 23, 2013, 4:09 PM
Post #95958 of 105309 (7056 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
cracklover wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

Two hours out of Boston and you're in Rumney. Then you can hang out with Jake The ATC and climb the awesomeness that is Rumnizzle. Woo!

Yeah, Denver rocks.

GO

I did not know you had moved to ColoRADo to escape Jake, but it seems as good of a reason as any.

Ha! Ask me sometime about his great spotting skillz. Nastiest injury I ever got climbing.

I paid him back though. Soon after I moved out here I was back in NE for a visit, and hit Rumney with him. I was all full of myself and thought I was climbing hard and shit - got on a popular 5.12 and proceeded to stink it up. Took forever, and never even got to the top. Felt like a real dumbass at the time, but at least I wasted his whole day.

GO

granite_grrl

Jan 23, 2013, 4:12 PM
Post #95959 of 105309 (7048 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
Well, sheeit. I suppose everyone else is out climbing the climbs. Out east it is actually perfect Chattanooggee conditions, and my facespace feed is rife with people tawking about how awesome it is. Gargh.

I dropped a tiny piece of fish in the kitchen just now. It was cod. Good shit. Feisty went and sniffed it, kicked it around a bit, and then walked off without cleaning up the gawddamned mess. That cat ain't right.

Calvin doesn't know how to eat properly. He just licks at things until he can get it in his mouth. So giving him scraps of food just doesn't work, but he does love tuna juice and yogurt.
And, this is why dogs are superior. If you drop something, it disappears. Occasionally, if you look as if you may drop something, or if it is dangerously close to the edge of the counter, it disappears.

I wouldn't call pulling the thankgiving turkey off the counter superior.....

there is very little about dogs that I would describe as superior

Yeah, you can't sneak up on Louie and try to pet him.

louie is lucky to be alive after this weke end.

This sounds amazing. Spit out the informashuns so we can make fun of everyone!

Basically Big Tony has a giant akita or something that will try to kill any other animal. It has reportedly killed over 10 cats, and seriously fucked up some small dogs. They bring it to the crag.

bowl of antifreeze?
A leash and an attentive nonfuckup owner would work as well,

it's on a leash, and the owner's boyfriend is pretty attentive about it ... but louie is the curious type. and teh murder dog likes hunting, so it doesn't get aggressive and give a bunch of warning to the small dogs.

Pretty sure doc was calling CI a fuck up there. Sinz it was Louie who was not on the leash.

Oh really? I must have missed that. Well shit. Maybe I'll just start waving a gun around between burns and pop one off once in a while. Since it's ok to be dangerous at the crag now.

Not that it isn't entertaining right here, but.... Yore kinda wasting a top notch dogs-at-the-crag troll. Maybe you don't want to bother, but I wish you would put this out there publicly - the other forums are boring as fuck right now. Something nice and inflammatory - the guns stuff is great!

GO

Dammit, the fly might have a point.

lena_chita

Jan 23, 2013, 4:19 PM
Post #95960 of 105309 (7046 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

yeah, not exactly.

Could be hot.

Way too much trouble. I'd have to dye my eyebrows, too, or else it would look super-weird. So I'll stick to imagining it.

carabiner96

Jan 23, 2013, 4:30 PM
Post #95961 of 105309 (7042 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
Well, sheeit. I suppose everyone else is out climbing the climbs. Out east it is actually perfect Chattanooggee conditions, and my facespace feed is rife with people tawking about how awesome it is. Gargh.

I dropped a tiny piece of fish in the kitchen just now. It was cod. Good shit. Feisty went and sniffed it, kicked it around a bit, and then walked off without cleaning up the gawddamned mess. That cat ain't right.

Calvin doesn't know how to eat properly. He just licks at things until he can get it in his mouth. So giving him scraps of food just doesn't work, but he does love tuna juice and yogurt.
And, this is why dogs are superior. If you drop something, it disappears. Occasionally, if you look as if you may drop something, or if it is dangerously close to the edge of the counter, it disappears.

Basically Big Tony has a giant akita or something that will try to kill any other animal. It has reportedly killed over 10 cats, and seriously fucked up some small dogs. They bring it to the crag.

bowl of antifreeze?

it's on a leash, and the owner's boyfriend is pretty attentive about it ... but louie is the curious type. and teh murder dog likes hunting, so it doesn't get aggressive and give a bunch of warning to the small dogs.

Pretty sure doc was calling CI a fuck up there. Sinz it was Louie who was not on the leash.

Oh really? I must have missed that. Well shit. Maybe I'll just start waving a gun around between burns and pop one off once in a while. Since it's ok to be dangerous at the crag now.

Not that it isn't entertaining right here, but.... Yore kinda wasting a top notch dogs-at-the-crag troll. Maybe you don't want to bother, but I wish you would put this out there publicly - the other forums are boring as fuck right now. Something nice and inflammatory - the guns stuff is great!

GO

i concur. In not sure I've seen a 'your dog tried to it my dog!' Thread. That Louie was off leash himself adds some spice. Brace yourself, klown!

dr_feelgood

Jan 23, 2013, 4:31 PM
Post #95962 of 105309 (7041 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

bowl of antifreeze?

GO

Like we give a fuck about what is on the rest of the forum. That place is a barren wasteland.

Now slink away with your tail between your legs.

granite_grrl

Jan 23, 2013, 4:32 PM
Post #95963 of 105309 (7040 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

yeah, not exactly.

Could be hot.

Way too much trouble. I'd have to dye my eyebrows, too, or else it would look super-weird. So I'll stick to imagining it.

Just go for a darker shade of red. I've done a bunch of different shade over the last 6-7 years and there is no eyebrow weirdness.

caughtinside

Jan 23, 2013, 4:33 PM
Post #95964 of 105309 (7040 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

bowl of antifreeze?

GO

i concur. In not sure I've seen a 'your dog tried to it my dog!' Thread. That Louie was off leash himself adds some spice. Brace yourself, klown!

Charlton Heston and the 2nd amendment make it my god given right to brandish a dangerous dog at the crag?

Interesting.

It's a no brainer though. You are 100% responsible for anything your dog bites. A friend of a friend was in one of those, a pit chomped her dog at an unofficial dog park. Both were off leash. She pulled the pit off her dog, and it damaged her shoulder.

guy's homeowner insurance settled for 600k. Lost wages, permanent 10% loss of range of motion in shoulder, etc. I heard somewhere recently that dog bites account for something like 25% of all homeowners ins claims? crazy.

drivel

Jan 23, 2013, 4:39 PM
Post #95965 of 105309 (7035 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
epoch wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

DRIVEL!

that's kind of extremely gross, in context.

drivel

Jan 23, 2013, 4:40 PM
Post #95966 of 105309 (7033 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

yeah, not exactly.

Could be hot.

Just go for a darker shade of red. I've done a bunch of different shade over the last 6-7 years and there is no eyebrow weirdness.

durp. alternately..... really not that hard to dye your eyebrows. i bleach mine out a bit when i go red red.

Partner camhead

Jan 23, 2013, 5:07 PM
Post #95967 of 105309 (7025 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
epoch wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

DRIVEL!

that's kind of extremely gross, in context.

Ewe knoez, I did not even see it in that context until you poynted it out. Thanks!

carabiner96

Jan 23, 2013, 5:20 PM
Post #95968 of 105309 (7023 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

bowl of antifreeze?

GO

Charlton Heston and the 2nd amendment make it my god given right to brandish a dangerous dog at the crag?

Interesting.

It's a no brainer though. You are 100% responsible for anything your dog bites. A friend of a friend was in one of those, a pit chomped her dog at an unofficial dog park. Both were off leash. She pulled the pit off her dog, and it damaged her shoulder.

guy's homeowner insurance settled for 600k. Lost wages, permanent 10% loss of range of motion in shoulder, etc. I heard somewhere recently that dog bites account for something like 25% of all homeowners ins claims? crazy.
Well my 2 p is that you did nothing wrong. Louie did nothing wrong.

It sounds like killer dog needs to be socialized and taught that its not ok to eat small creatures. To do that, they can't just leave it at home. However, tying it up to a tree at the crag isn't how you do it. My inlaws have a killer malamute that used to belong to my bro in law he never bothered to socialize- well trained, poorly socialized. So we will still take her for hikes but she'll be on leash and we're always watching how she interacts with others.

Big T needs to leave the killer at home unless he can give it the attention it needs, or he'll always act like Pablo when he spied Nugget.

snoopy138

Jan 23, 2013, 5:21 PM
Post #95969 of 105309 (7021 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

bowl of antifreeze?

GO

come on, you know better than to acknowledge them.

snoopy138

Jan 23, 2013, 5:25 PM
Post #95970 of 105309 (7018 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

bowl of antifreeze?

GO

Interesting.

It sounds like killer dog needs to be socialized and taught that its not ok to eat small creatures. To do that, they can't just leave it at home. However, tying it up to a tree at the crag isn't how you do it. My inlaws have a killer malamute that used to belong to my bro in law he never bothered to socialize- well trained, poorly socialized. So we will still take her for hikes but she'll be on leash and we're always watching how she interacts with others.

Big T needs to leave the killer at home unless he can give it the attention it needs, or he'll always act like Pablo when he spied Nugget.

killer is 13 yo and not that long to live ... I don't see socialization in its future.

funny, the other two akitas that are at the carg every weke end are some of the nicest dogs I've ever met.

Partner camhead

Jan 23, 2013, 5:26 PM
Post #95971 of 105309 (7013 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

bowl of antifreeze?

GO

Interesting.

Big T needs to leave the killer at home unless he can give it the attention it needs, or he'll always act like Pablo when he spied Nugget Kachoong.

granite_grrl

Jan 23, 2013, 5:28 PM
Post #95972 of 105309 (7012 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

bowl of antifreeze?

GO

come on, you know better than to acknowledge them.

Iz tru.

*hangs head*

carabiner96

Jan 23, 2013, 5:31 PM
Post #95973 of 105309 (7010 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

bowl of antifreeze?

GO

Interesting.

killer is 13 yo and not that long to live ... I don't see socialization in its future.

funny, the other two akitas that are at the carg every weke end are some of the nicest dogs I've ever met.
Ah. We think Burly may be part Akita, and if course he's the best dog in the world when he's not chewing the crotches out of my underwear (at least 7 pair since we moved here).

granite_grrl

Jan 23, 2013, 5:36 PM
Post #95974 of 105309 (7006 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

bowl of antifreeze?

GO

Interesting.

Ah. We think Burly may be part Akita, and if course he's the best dog in the world when he's not chewing the crotches out of my underwear (at least 7 pair since we moved here).

Maybe you should get a better laundry hamper?

granite_grrl

Jan 23, 2013, 5:37 PM
Post #95975 of 105309 (7005 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

So I somehow forgot to put corn into my chili last night. Definitly missing that element of sweetness, but otherwise it's a pretty good batch.

I'll try to remember to put the corn into the rest when I get home tonight.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3835 3836 3837 3838 3839 3840 3841 3842 3843 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook