Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
New River Rendezvous 2013 tickets?!?!
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

hansolo

May 6, 2013, 1:23 PM
Post #1 of 5 (2410 views)
Shortcut

New River Rendezvous 2013 tickets?!?!  (North_America: United_States: West_Virginia: Roped_Climbing: New_River_Gorge_Region)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Does anyone have a couple extra tickets they can't use? I was a little late to register.
Thanks!

Kartessa

May 6, 2013, 2:33 PM
Post #2 of 5 (2391 views)
Shortcut

Re: [hansolo] New River Rendezvous 2013 tickets?!?! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hansolo wrote:
Does anyone have a couple extra tickets they can't use? I was a little late to register.
Thanks!

Tomorrow is the payment deadline for the cheque people - should they not be received, some registrations will be cancelled... so you should check the site repeatedly this week and hope hard :)

Kartessa

May 6, 2013, 3:03 PM
Post #4 of 5 (2380 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Tfinney110] New River Rendezvous 2013 tickets?!?! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Tfinney110 wrote:
YOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOYOLYOLYOLYOYLOLOLOLOLOLOvvv

Dafuq is wrong with you?!

marc801

May 6, 2013, 4:33 PM
Post #5 of 5 (2360 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Kartessa] New River Rendezvous 2013 tickets?!?! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Tfinney110 wrote:
YOLOL<snip>

Dafuq is wrong with you?!
I agree, but by quoting the original, you are now the one blowing out the sidewalls since it looks like the offending post was deleted (by a mod perhaps?).
So maybe you could go back and edit yer post.....?

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook