RSS FeedRSS Feeds for International

Premier Sponsor:

casjvav

Apr 30, 2003, 5:29 PM
Post #1 of 4 (1725 views)
Shortcut

Need a partner in MEXICO-Los Dinamos?
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hola amigos,
Estoy buscando for a climbing partner in Mexico this summer. I will be living in Queretaro from June to August and will be bringing my sport gear with me, esperando escalar unas montanas. If anyone knows anything about climbing around that area, any beta would be much appreciated. So far, although I haven't looked that hard, I have found Los Dinamos outside of la Ciudad de Mexico. Looks cool.

saagax

May 9, 2003, 4:12 PM
Post #2 of 4 (1725 views)
Shortcut

Re: Need a partner in MEXICO-Los Dinamos? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi, right now I'm not in Mexico, otherwise I would be glad to show you the place, but anyway... you are far from "Dinamos" but you have a great places to go climbing close to Queretaro, either "Pena Bernal", "Dexcani (Jilotepec)" or "Aculco", this places are much closer from Queretaro, maybe 1 hour by car.

You can also go to "Hidalgo" or some places around Mexico City or Cuerenavaca, but those are far away.

You can check for more datails at:

http://www.xpmexico.com/index.php?module=xprock

steveclimbs

May 19, 2003, 7:00 AM
Post #3 of 4 (1725 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey I'm heading to Queretaro on June 10th, and I'll be there for a full year to Learn spanish and take classes at the Monterrey Tec there. I was also going to bring a rope and sport climbing gear. It would be great to do some climbing. I also am looking forward to climbing some volcanoes, but the best season for that isn't until October. The program I'm going on is through California State University....Learn spanish program. Send me an email back, looking forward to climbing with you.

frogman21

May 24, 2003, 6:49 PM
Post #4 of 4 (1725 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

yo dude I have friends in that town who are climbers I think if you email me I I can send you there info just dont have time right now my email is armand1981@hotmail.com or you can find me here frogman

Forums : Climbing Partners : International

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook