Premier Sponsor:

trevor
Anonymous Poster

Jul 8, 2001, 8:44 AM
Post #1 of 2 (1083 views)
Shortcut

Taking a break
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Tonight as I read some of the posts I realized that this site has exploded over the last 6 months. I also realized that I cannot keep up with all of the conversations that are going on. Not only are there a TON of members on this site now, you guys (and gurls...koolkitty) are using it more than ever.

Anyways, I am starting up a new job on Monday and won't be able to respond as quickly, but jhundrup and russman and blackaven along with lots of other Area managers are going to continue managing and maintaining this site. Goto the contributors page to see who is doing everything. There are a lot of people making this site happen and they deserve the credit. And if you've been using the site for a while and aren't contributing, then STOP FREE LOADING. Contribute anyway you can...money, time, whatever.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not disappearing by anymeans. Do think I can resist logging in a couple times a day to see what's happening??? I'm sure that I'll continue to spend way too much time here because it's so fun. I just want you all to know what's happening just in case I don't respond as fast. Also try to email one of the other guys about most stuff. They're all studs.

PEACE AND CLIMB ON!!

Partner russman

Jul 8, 2001, 1:57 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1083 views)
Shortcut

Taking a break [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey Trevor...let me be the first to publicly say Thanx and GOod Luck on the new job. You have helped all os us have a lot fo fun within the last 6 mo or so...Lets all build this site up so Trevor will be amazed every time he longs on...besides, this will give me a chance to catch up in the points Dept. Hasta

The Russman

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook