Premier Sponsor:

charley

Aug 14, 2003, 7:07 AM
Post #1 of 11 (256 views)
Shortcut

too early thurs. morn. coffee
Report this Post
Can't Post

Well,it's 3 am and I've been up wide awake for an hour. I have to get up for work in three hours and I have had 2 hrs. sleep. This isn't going to be a good day. Coffee anyone. later

cerikpete

Aug 14, 2003, 1:56 PM
Post #2 of 11 (256 views)
Shortcut

Re: too early thurs. morn. coffee [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Sorry to hear that Bill, good luck at work.

charrock

Aug 14, 2003, 2:01 PM
Post #3 of 11 (256 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Mornin 2 coffee threads. I can barely follow one....but I'll try. I need it black thanks. I need to know if there's room enuf for 2 Charlies(ey) ??
The other Charlie

mother_sheep

Aug 14, 2003, 2:57 PM
Post #4 of 11 (256 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

2 hours of sleep for me too. I'm not a coffee drinker but today might be a good day to start. Wowzers am I tired. I was stuck in traffic this AM for 45 minutes, late for my 7:30 meeting and for some reason I have singlehandedly decided that today is the day to blame myself for every little thing that is wrong in my love life. I'm a loser and I needs more sleep. What I wouldn't give for a pillow and a dark room.

charley

Aug 14, 2003, 3:14 PM
Post #5 of 11 (256 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

At 6:30 I picked up the phone and reported off work so forget that. My wife says," You lucky ****! I guess both of us have been here awhile so there must be room. Hope we meet and climb together some day. I guess I'm going to have to go climbing this afternoon.

charrock

Aug 14, 2003, 3:54 PM
Post #6 of 11 (256 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I guess both of us have been here awhile so there must be room. Hope we meet and climb together some day. I guess I'm going to have to go climbing this afternoon.

Hey: you're from the mid atlantic area as well. Some of us (madriver, Erica and myself) are going to climb sugarloaf tomorrow if you're interested. We plan to meet in the early PM. Charlie
PS you know you spell Charlie wrong...:-)

charrock

Aug 14, 2003, 3:59 PM
Post #7 of 11 (256 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
2 hours of sleep for me too. I'm not a coffee drinker but today might be a good day to start. Wowzers am I tired. I was stuck in traffic this AM for 45 minutes, late for my 7:30 meeting and for some reason I have singlehandedly decided that today is the day to blame myself for every little thing that is wrong in my love life. I'm a loser and I needs more sleep. What I wouldn't give for a pillow and a dark room.

Mornin' I hate traffic too, live near DC. I finally decided to ride my bike to the train then ride another bike from the train to work. Takes a lot longer but I get exercise and get to read, and no stress. I've got advice on the love life....'cept don't blame yourself unless you're catholic.;-) Charlie

charley

Aug 14, 2003, 4:44 PM
Post #8 of 11 (256 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Charlie, some other time. Tracy, Blame me. I have big shoulders and can take a little blame.

madriver

Aug 14, 2003, 4:45 PM
Post #9 of 11 (256 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hey all

...I'll see you at Sugarloaf ....looks like it's goin be a cooker...lotsa water day. I am probably going to Franklin on Sunday also.

....wat up with all the insomnia...I didn't get much sleep last night either?

MR

charrock

Aug 14, 2003, 4:49 PM
Post #10 of 11 (256 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
hey all

...I'll see you at Sugarloaf ....looks like it's goin be a cooker...lotsa water day. I am probably going to Franklin on Sunday also.

....wat up with all the insomnia...I didn't get much sleep last night either?

MR

What time and where? There are at least 3 climbing areas at Sugar. In the top parking lot?? let me know. Charlie

madriver

Aug 14, 2003, 4:54 PM
Post #11 of 11 (256 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Charlie

I saw your email. I will be up there around 2:00pm and meet you in West Parking area. If anything changes I will email or pm you.

Erica ....hope you can escape..if not...next time...Traffic will be an issue that late in the day.

Bob

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook