wildtrail

Aug 21, 2003, 8:06 PM
Post #26 of 39 (930 views)
Shortcut

Re: body piercing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
This is starting to sound like that Billy Crystal skit.

"I hate when that happens."

"Hey, wanna come over to my place tonight? I just got some new dental tools."

"Okay."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hombre_x

Aug 21, 2003, 8:15 PM
Post #27 of 39 (930 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey,

I've had my eyebrow pierced for the better part of three years, and had both of my nipples pierced (I took the left one out sometime last year; it just wouldn't heal up for me). I like them; I'd like to get the one redone at some point in time.

I had the eyebrow done at a tattoo parlor; the lady there was actually a registered nurse. Really professional; quite pleased with that.

Nipples were done at a different place. No problems, but I felt the place I got my eyebrow done was much more professional and made me feel more comfortable.

Look for a place with an autoclave if you do get something piecred. That's my advice.

Luke

ropegungirl

Aug 21, 2003, 9:08 PM
Post #28 of 39 (930 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I have had my naval pierced and the upper part of my ear. The naval lasted about a year and then the infection got so bad I had to go to my doctor to have him remove it. Be cautious who you get to do your piercing and make sure to keep it clean. I am dying to get another, but also have yet to decide.

Best of luck!

clymber

Aug 22, 2003, 1:13 AM
Post #29 of 39 (930 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

i used to have my nipples pierced and it was the most painful thing i have ever had done in my life...if you are a male the best way i could dexcribe the pain is let someone grab your balls pull them up over your head then shove them into your ass...
i had 2 barbells in the tounge only complaint was when i ate coco pebbles i used to bite them alot ....
had the helix(upper ear) and alot of other ones in the ear...had both the ears and nipples stretched...i finally matured a bit and decided to get the back of my neck pierced...was walking around the streets of Dallas with some fellow nut balls (darkside,camhead &clymbr chick) and decided to do it...only pain involved in that one was when my gf put her arm around my neck one nite and when she pulled it back her watch got caught on it...now ppl come up to me and ask if i know that my neck is pierced

Partner camhead

Aug 22, 2003, 1:33 AM
Post #30 of 39 (930 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I still remember Tammy flipping out about the spike in your neck, lew. hehe, classic.

has nobody here done the Prince Albert piercing? A friend of mine did. he said it sucked when he went to the bathroom... dribbled everywhere.

charrock

Aug 22, 2003, 11:13 AM
Post #31 of 39 (930 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey for all of you multi pierced souls out there: What happens when you go through a metal detector. I can just imagine, reaching down your pants, security blows you away thinking you got a gun. And all you wanted to do was pull out your post that were hanging off your balls. Charlie

Partner calamity_chk

Aug 22, 2003, 1:08 PM
Post #32 of 39 (930 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

*sigh* .. charlie, do you need help hobbling to the back of the room again ... hehehe. rings dont set off metal detectors .. at least, mine never have, and i've been through tons of airports in the past year.

hangerlessbolt

Aug 22, 2003, 3:07 PM
Post #33 of 39 (930 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Hey for all of you multi pierced souls out there: What happens when you go through a metal detector. I can just imagine, reaching down your pants, security blows you away thinking you got a gun. And all you wanted to do was pull out your post that were hanging off your balls. Charlie

When you have nipple rings…

You get felt up.

That’s what happened to me on our (mine and nikegirl’s) way through the Vegas terminal.

LoL

rendog

Aug 22, 2003, 3:46 PM
Post #34 of 39 (930 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

got my nipple done about 11 yrs ago. hurt like a bugger.

but the method was a bit unorthodox....

take 1 stripper,
her hotel room,
add a bottle of sambuca,
2 ice cubes,
a safety pin,
and finally 1 horney young fella that doesn't understand what the hell he is about to do.

still have it though. didn't even get infected all that bad.

recommendations....go see a professional. it will still hurt a bit, but the risk of inection is verrrry low if you take care of it

allan_thomson

Aug 23, 2003, 9:46 PM
Post #35 of 39 (930 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Are you trying to set up a sports route for crabs?

Seriously though, about 5 years back I had a friend who had all round her neck and her wrists pierced. After about a week (I think), they all burst out, and got infected leaving scarring, . Haven't seen her recently, so I don't know what it looks like now.

charrock

Aug 24, 2003, 10:32 PM
Post #36 of 39 (930 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

When you have nipple rings…

You get felt up.

That’s what happened to me on our (mine and nikegirl’s) way through the Vegas terminal.

LoL

So far that's the best reason for having pierced nips, as long as the security guard is a girl . Charlie

charrock

Aug 24, 2003, 10:37 PM
Post #37 of 39 (930 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
*sigh* .. charlie, do you need help hobbling to the back of the room again ... hehehe. rings dont set off metal detectors .. at least, mine never have, and i've been through tons of airports in the past year.

Amber, you're multi pierced as well!!!! You have this 'angelic' look in your profile and now you tell me this. I'll hobble to the back of the room, again. Charlie

Partner calamity_chk

Aug 25, 2003, 2:05 AM
Post #38 of 39 (930 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

haha .. nah, i just have a navel ring and several in my ears. i debated getting one in my eyebrow or nose, but my SO saved me from myself.

charrock

Aug 25, 2003, 11:18 AM
Post #39 of 39 (930 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

You could have regained your 'angelic' image had I not read that sheep story. Is that kinda of like a Texas love story. Charlie

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook