Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Not In Ragged
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

mountaingoat8

Nov 8, 2003, 7:28 PM
Post #1 of 5 (2769 views)
Shortcut

Not In Ragged  (North_America: United_States: Connecticut: Central: Ragged_Mountain)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Um...Bradley and Cathole aren't really in ragged. is there a way to move them without having to re-enter all the information?

clmbng_addict

Nov 9, 2003, 1:16 AM
Post #2 of 5 (2768 views)
Shortcut

Re: Not In Ragged [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Actually I PM'd the area manager for CT about that over a month ago and never got any response. East Peak isn't in Ragged either. Also, 50 footer isn't in Hartford it's in Storrs (it's my local crag, and i'm pretty sure i don't live in hartford).

Anyone want to help us out with this?

fear

Nov 9, 2003, 4:09 AM
Post #3 of 5 (2768 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Sounds like we need a new "Area manager"

-Fear

enanubis

Nov 13, 2003, 1:39 AM
Post #4 of 5 (2768 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Just go into the area you want, there is an edit button under the description. I was able to change 50 foot to storrs. Goat you enter much more information in the Bradley area then there is in the ragged section, so you could just delete the ragged version, as for Cathole I will setup a new Area but only the Admin for CT could transfer the information.

PS- Goat next time you are planning on going to Bradley PM me, I love the bouldering there but am I afraid I would get lost trying to find it again.

enanubis

Nov 13, 2003, 3:06 AM
Post #5 of 5 (2768 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Isn't the bouldering @ Bradley closed due to access issues with the local water dept? I went there last winter to film some hard new boulder problems. Shortly afterward I learned of the access problems & decided not to make a video until these things were resolved. I have not heard any updates from anyone in a position of authority down there that anything has changed since then. It might be wise to consult with Jeff Sargent &/or the RMF before loading up the routes database & potentially worsening the access issues there.

It would be good to double check, but I was told that was resovled. Tell me if this is wrong, and as always, it would be good if everyone tread lightly so it stays open. We parked in the pond parking lot and we were not fined or anything, and it is pretty obvious that we were climbers (bumper stickers and shoe).

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook