Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Southern NM climbing partner needed
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

badacidtrip

Mar 25, 2004, 10:54 PM
Post #1 of 3 (1779 views)
Shortcut

Southern NM climbing partner needed  (North_America: United_States: Nevada: Southern_Nevada: Bull_Horn_Park: Mama_s_Kitchen)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Any male climbers in the Southern NM area (sorry, I'm married and the wife would frown upon coed climbing)? I am stationed at Holloman AFB and am looking for a sport/trad partner to do some local stuff. I've been climbing for 5 years, mostly in Northern Arizona (Flagstaff, Sedona, Prescott). Any takers respond here or wcaudill1@msn.com Thanks to all.

will

rocadeburque

Aug 26, 2004, 7:14 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1779 views)
Shortcut

Re: Southern NM climbing partner needed [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey dude. I'm at Kirtland (civ), but wouldn't mind checkin it out down that way. I'm relitivley new to taking climbing seriously and would love to find anybody to hit the boulders with. Weekends would be the best times. A little camping, a little climbing, that sorta thing.

scottyweis

Nov 4, 2005, 9:04 PM
Post #3 of 3 (1779 views)
Shortcut

Re: Southern NM climbing partner needed [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hello, i am new to the area, my fiance works at hollowman as well, and i will be living here from nov27-jan10. i have been climbing for 11 years, but not much lately, i would love to get some climbing in during my stay, trad, sport, love bouldering and backcountry climbing most of all. but since i wont be working during my stay, i plan on doing all kinds of adventuous things, please reply for yourself or anybody else you might know that will have any free time on there hands. hope we can get together and climb something, scott

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook