RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Slacklining

Premier Sponsor:

luna

Mar 29, 2004, 10:35 PM
Post #1 of 4 (2126 views)
Shortcut

Slacklining....
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

First time I did it from a tree to another one. Where do I improve it now??? :idea:

no_limit

Mar 30, 2004, 3:04 AM
Post #2 of 4 (2126 views)
Shortcut

no_limit moved this thread [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

no_limit moved this thread from Beginners to Slacklining.

hippie_dreams

Mar 30, 2004, 3:22 AM
Post #3 of 4 (2126 views)
Shortcut

Re: Slacklining.... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

try some tricks like walking backwards, jumping, turning around, starting sitting down, doing a back-flip off of the line, etc....

Partner slacklinejoe

Mar 30, 2004, 3:27 AM
Post #4 of 4 (2126 views)
Shortcut

Re: Slacklining.... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

The sport is free style so you just practice doing your thing and having fun. Once you've learned to walk, that is just the begining. The natural progression is usually mastering walking and basic tricks/maneuvers, mastering different tightness and length longs, advanced tricks and even higher up lines.

There are lots of tricks recorded in this forum, so if you go and search through it there are plenty of nice ideas. If you are looking for tips on getting even better I have a collection of tips on my site that is mostly geared towards very beginners:
http://www.slacklineexpress.com/tips.htm

While your there check out the tricks on my site for some more ideas on what can be done (*note* there are far more tricks than I could ever put up, those are just a small handfu.):
http://www.slacklineexpress.com/tricks.htm

There are lots of other sites out there as well; google is your friend. That should keep you busy learning new tricks and interesting info for quite some time.

Some slackers specialize on one aspect of the sport, such as masters of air jumps on super tight lines or big surfing moves on really loose lines - while others try and get really good at each little thing. Pick want interests you and go for it. As you get more and more into the sport, you'll add more and more abilities/tricks to your repertoire.

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Slacklining

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook