Forums: Climbing Partners: International:
Climbing in Yunnan and Bejing (China) this summer.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for International

Premier Sponsor:

mountwind

Jun 5, 2004, 3:59 AM
Post #1 of 2 (1205 views)
Shortcut

Climbing in Yunnan and Bejing (China) this summer.
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I am a climber in Hong Kong. I hope to find a partner to climb in Yunnan and Beijing(China) this summer. I went to Yangshuo many times. Now I want to explore some new crags out of Yangshuo.

According to chinese climbing website, there is new climbing area called Western Hill & Fumin Canyon in Yunnan. More information can be found at
http://www.c-files.com/info_yunnan1.asp (english)
Over the past years many sport and trad routes have been open by local climbers in Baihe, Beijing. Detailed(chinese) please find :
http://www.c-files.com/info_yunnan1.asp

I can speak flurent mandarin and lead up to 7c/5.12d in sport and 6b/5.10 in trad. I plan to go to these areas from Augest to September.

I may also go to tibet to join their mountaineering activities in October and climb some sport routes near Sera temple.

If you have time and want to climb together, please PM me or email to windclimb@hotmail.com

Ping

mrtristan

Jun 5, 2004, 5:29 AM
Post #2 of 2 (1205 views)
Shortcut

Re: Climbing in Yunnan and Bejing (China) this summer. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

That link to baihe is the same as to the yunnan link.

I'm going to baihe for the first time on tuesday. Unfortunately, I won't be here when you are here, as I leave in July. If you want some information on Baihe, I can give it to you after I go there. Cheers.

-Tristan

Forums : Climbing Partners : International

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook