A radical icefall tool. The unique Triband shaft, enables positive hand location, gives substantial clearance and an efficient, ergonomic wrist position in use. With a superstrong fully T tested shaft, a razor sharp B tested pick and a hot forged knuckle rest, the xeno loves to be pounded into fat ice pillars, tapped into thin verglas or hooked on tiny edges. Stronger T type tested picks also available for a more mixed climbing bias.
• Fully curved shaft offers substantial clearance and increased grip ergonomics.
• Tribend shaft offers three separate hand positions.
• B Type taper ground pick gives excellent penetration and easy removal.
• Available in adze or hammer version.
• Chokehold leash supplied as standard.
• Hot Forged for strength.
• Superb balance.
• Removable knuckle r