READ THIS FIRST
Belgium is not that big, but it has a lot to offer for climbers. We have a huge amount of indoor gyms and quite a lot of crags in the French-speaking part of Belgium.
You can find information about climbing in Belgium in:
Here are some useful remarks:
- the links for Belgium on this site,
- www.speleo.be/ubs/escalade/ and of course
- this page.
- The international telephone number for Belgium is 0032,
- The regions above are the provinces of Belgium. Within these provinces there are subregions for the rockarea's to be found,
- All the mentioned prices are the highest possible ones (no member of any climbing organisation, adult, not in group, ...),
- If you have additional information that is not on this site, please edit the stuff yourself,
- I cannot garantuee that all the information is always up-to-date, so check the websites to be sure,
- For more information about the crags in Belgium, you should visit www.belclimb.net/cragdetails.php (a very good list of the Belgian crags with maps and some topos too),
- Use MapBlast or Maporama if you do not find small villages in your atlas.
- If the climbing style is not given, it will probably be sport and sometimes trad climbing.