Forums: Community: Campground:
Klownjaya's sulking thread....
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 3888 Next page Last page  View All

Partner brent_e

Jul 19, 2006, 12:17 PM
Post #501 of 97182 (20424 views)
Shortcut

Re: You might be a "brent_e". [In reply to]
Report this Post

In reply to:
Kudos to grant for leading the whole thing. I would have lead had he asked, but instead ended up porting his backback and heavy as hell hiking boots up the entire thing. Over all an excellent route. A bit chossy to start but definitely a classic route beyond that. Has a little bit of everything, chimneys, laybacks, jam cracks, face moves, exposure and amazing views.

The hut has one excellent s---.
:lol: :lol:

David the yak.

good route!!

Best

Brent

darkside

Jul 19, 2006, 3:24 PM
Post #502 of 97182 (20424 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
Grant, looks yummy. Not sure how Nathan feels about alpine stuff, but I think I could turn him around :twisted: . Heck, he may even have to break out the hexes once we get out there :shock:.
Ahhh sweet sweet hexes :) how I love them. I protected one pitch with just hexes, and I also took my #2 big bro which I used three times. But then again you're no stranger to my love of passive gear eh.

In reply to:
In reply to:
Kudos to grant for leading the whole thing. I would have lead had he asked, but instead ended up porting his backback and heavy as hell hiking boots up the entire thing. Over all an excellent route. A bit chossy to start but definitely a classic route beyond that. Has a little bit of everything, chimneys, laybacks, jam cracks, face moves, exposure and amazing views.

not been up to that hut ,i can't make any comparisons, but the toilet at the kain hut...........what a view!!!!!!!!
Marge - welcome to our little ongoing chatroom. Did you read all 33 pages before this or skip to the latest? :roll: Anyway, you should know that in this thread you're supposed to flame Brent_E :twisted: Oh hey Brent, you didn't hear that right?

And David, you're a fine one to talk of heavy as hell hiking boots. At least my boots were light alpine boots. Marge - let me tell you, I heard a pack rat planning to steal one of David's boots to use as a heavy duty bobsled for the family :tinfoilhat: Talk about a big boot to fill. :twisted:

You might be a Brent_E if you've found some way to stop a Chossmonkey from posting flames. :?:

Partner brent_e

Jul 19, 2006, 10:05 PM
Post #503 of 97182 (20424 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
Oh hey Brent, you didn't hear that right?

nope :mrgreen:

In reply to:

You might be a Brent_E if you've found some way to stop a Chossmonkey from posting flames. :?:

he's working like a madman, apparently. so i don't expect to see anything from him for a bit.

Brent

darkside

Jul 20, 2006, 5:13 PM
Post #504 of 97182 (20424 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

he's working like a madman, apparently. so i don't expect to see anything from him for a bit.

Brent
Oh! Oh! Does that mean that when he next appears, he'll have a Chossy plan for world domination; all the while, laughing maniacally? :twisted: :twisted: :shock:

jumpingrock

Jul 20, 2006, 5:56 PM
Post #505 of 97182 (20424 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
And David, you're a fine one to talk of heavy as hell hiking boots. At least my boots were light alpine boots. Marge - let me tell you, I heard a pack rat planning to steal one of David's boots to use as a heavy duty bobsled for the family :tinfoilhat: Talk about a big boot to fill. :twisted:

They might be big, but they are not heavy! I am having a hell of a time replacing them. I can't find a pair of boots as comfortable in the weight range. And that family of packrats... they were hanging around while you did the rappel off the diagonal break. We thought that it would try to get some rope nibbles in while we were on rappel.

granite_grrl

Jul 20, 2006, 7:23 PM
Post #506 of 97182 (20424 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

Brent
Oh! Oh! Does that mean that when he next appears, he'll have a Chossy plan for world domination; all the while, laughing maniacally? :twisted: :twisted: :shock:

Huh. I don't think Nathan has a very good maniacal laugh, but you never know.

He'll at least reply to posts in this thread in such a manner to simply increase his post count though :wink: .

Partner macherry

Jul 20, 2006, 7:38 PM
Post #507 of 97182 (20424 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
Grant, looks yummy. Not sure how Nathan feels about alpine stuff, but I think I could turn him around :twisted: . Heck, he may even have to break out the hexes once we get out there :shock:.
Ahhh sweet sweet hexes :) how I love them. I protected one pitch with just hexes, and I also took my #2 big bro which I used three times. But then again you're no stranger to my love of passive gear eh.

In reply to:
In reply to:

not been up to that hut ,i can't make any comparisons, but the toilet at the kain hut...........what a view!!!!!!!!
Marge - welcome to our little ongoing chatroom. Did you read all 33 pages before this or skip to the latest? :roll: Anyway, you should know that in this thread you're supposed to flame Brent_E :twisted: Oh hey Brent, you didn't hear that right?

hey grant, i lurk in this thread every so often. I can't believe how long its gotten for a bunch of canucks flaming each other :D

carry on kids.

Partner brent_e

Jul 21, 2006, 2:33 AM
Post #508 of 97182 (20424 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

Brent

more likely that he'll just be a worn out man with a lot of holes in his hands from bostich air nailers!!! :lol:

And I don't think people from wisconsin can laugh maniacally. mebbe, though....odd accent on that crazy laugh.

Brent

ps. I might go climbing this weekend. i just don't know what's getting into me these days!!

caughtinside

Jul 21, 2006, 4:58 PM
Post #509 of 97182 (20424 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:

And I don't think people from wisconsin can laugh maniacally. mebbe, though....odd accent on that crazy laugh.

My brother in law is from wisconsin, and he also has no maniacal laugh. And his name is Nate!

Wait, is it the same Nate?!?!? Polygamy! :shock:

Partner brent_e

Jul 24, 2006, 2:53 AM
Post #510 of 97182 (20424 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

There has been an accident involving Rebecca. Please read here for more information.

Our thoughts are with you, Rebecca.

Brent

Partner macherry

Jul 24, 2006, 3:28 AM
Post #511 of 97182 (20424 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

just read your thread Brent. keep us posted on rebecca's condition.

i want to see her back posting on this thread, giving you a hard time, asap!!!!!!

sending out good vibes

Partner brent_e

Jul 24, 2006, 3:31 AM
Post #512 of 97182 (20424 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
just read your thread Brent. keep us posted on rebecca's condition.

i want to see her back posting on this thread, giving you a hard time, asap!!!!!!

sending out good vibes

I do, too, Marge. I thank you most sincerely for posting. I will do everything I can so she knows we're all pulling for her.

Brent

darkside

Jul 24, 2006, 5:15 AM
Post #513 of 97182 (20424 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

You know, Rebecca WILL make a full and speedy recovery. You know how I know? Simply this.... to send this thread into another thirty odd pages, we need Granite_grrl's help.

You might be a Brent_E if you need a Granite_grrl to flame you for another 30 pages..... :(

All the best lass. :righton:

Partner brent_e

Jul 24, 2006, 11:21 AM
Post #514 of 97182 (20424 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
You know, Rebecca WILL make a full and speedy recovery. You know how I know? Simply this.... to send this thread into another thirty odd pages, we need Granite_grrl's help.

You might be a Brent_E if you need a Granite_grrl to flame you for another 30 pages..... :(

All the best lass. :righton:

damn straight, Grant.
she is one strong damn lady. I believe in her and I think she'll come out of this just fine. I still want to give her all the support I can, though.

Brent

fenix83

Jul 24, 2006, 7:31 PM
Post #515 of 97182 (20424 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

She'll be back to doing sick climmbs before I get to do them for the first time.

*Pushes super-positive-climber-vibe machine into overdrive*

-F

kantkatchme

Jul 24, 2006, 9:50 PM
Post #516 of 97182 (20424 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

and here i was getting ready to say something stupid...

now i just feel sick, not knowing any of you in person, i still feel like i do a bit. us canucks gotta stick together.

heal up quick and hang in there

-peace

Partner brent_e

Jul 24, 2006, 10:53 PM
Post #517 of 97182 (20424 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

Fenix and KKM,
Thanks for the kind words. We're all pulling for her.

Brent

kantkatchme

Jul 24, 2006, 11:31 PM
Post #518 of 97182 (20424 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

hey brent, ( and chossmonkey)

you hang in there too

Partner brent_e

Jul 25, 2006, 3:31 AM
Post #519 of 97182 (20421 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
hey brent, ( and chossmonkey)

you hang in there too

I don't know that chossy will get this for a bit, but he'll appreciate it, i'm sure.

Thanks for the kind words

Brent

kantkatchme

Jul 25, 2006, 11:19 PM
Post #520 of 97182 (20421 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

just ...uh....ye know...making sure the thread doesnt die :roll:

Partner brent_e

Jul 25, 2006, 11:54 PM
Post #521 of 97182 (20421 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
just ...uh....ye know...making sure the thread doesnt die :roll:

don't worry, it'll never die.

caughtinside

Jul 26, 2006, 12:11 AM
Post #522 of 97182 (20421 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

you might be a granite_grrl if you have a ton of people pulling for you, who expect you to make a full and complete recovery!

darkside

Jul 26, 2006, 2:02 AM
Post #523 of 97182 (20421 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
you might be a granite_grrl if you have a ton of people pulling for you, who expect you to make a full and complete recovery!
You may be a Brent_E if you are partially responsible for that......

Oh hang on, that's not a flame is it...... damm where's the delete button when you need it :evil:

Partner brent_e

Jul 26, 2006, 2:02 AM
Post #524 of 97182 (20393 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:

:D

you might be a granite_grrl if you're a fighter and are tough as nails.

Brent

darkside

Jul 26, 2006, 2:04 AM
Post #525 of 97182 (20393 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

In reply to:
Posted: 25 Jul 2006 19:02

Double postus at onceus. :lol:

First page Previous page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 3888 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook