Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3801 3802 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 3808 3809 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

climbingtrash

Jan 3, 2013, 2:46 PM
Post #95101 of 105309 (4912 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

gnew year PTFTW?!?

climbingtrash

Jan 3, 2013, 2:46 PM
Post #95102 of 105309 (4912 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wo0?!?

climbingtrash

Jan 3, 2013, 2:47 PM
Post #95103 of 105309 (4912 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Angelic

carabiner96

Jan 3, 2013, 4:38 PM
Post #95104 of 105309 (4901 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
His mother doesn't have interwebs

weird.

yeah, it sucks. Nathan couldn't even connect to the 4g network with his fancy new phone because we'd be dinged with crazy roaming costs.

Hehe, checking in from teh Deep South. Hung out in savannah for a few days. My parents can outdrink me. Then went to drivels sisters place in NoFL, where we have gifts to nieces and nephewses, almost successfully avoided annoying political conversations, & ate too much.

Now drivel is off to swingity swings camp; I was originally gonna climb in chatt, but instead I'm hanging at teh sisters in ga with my gimp foot. Bah. Cool thing is that she is datezing a climber & I may even be able to go in and campus/hangbored at their co-op gym here. Woo!

The internets here is pathetically slow, like wifi but with dial up speeds. So all my Internet stuff I do is on the 3G and the Iyup.

That is all. Glad we're in the south right now tho; I guess the north and west are getting hammered right now.

I still haven't climbed.

Yesterday was all about baby niece who decided to make her appearance a week early. I am now 2x auntie, and everyone is doing well.

She's cute as a kitten, and about as tiny. Gosh, I forgot how tiny they are in the beginning!

Cute as a kitten? I can't say I've ever seen a cute new baby...their heads just got squished so they could escape out of mama!

Cone-shaped head can be cute. Especially if you cover it with a cute hat. Then it just looks like a little scrunched-up gnome. You don't think gnomes can be cute? Why do you hate on gnomes, why?

Sorry, gnomes just don't do it for me.

I dare you look on facespace and tell me this particular gnome isn't cute.Tongue

Way back when.... almost 21 years ago, when I wus still young... sort ov. Before I hated everywon and still thought marriage wus a worth while option... LJ wus born.

Course, I wusn't there, cuz I wus owt climbing, still I did gets back that evening, before visiting hours were over to see my newborn.

Moms wus laying there with LJ in her arms and said sumthing about his elongated hed. With a strate fase I said 'Well ewe noes, ewe has to shape his hed while it's still soft.'

Visiting hours were over. Moms and LJ woodn't be releasted untill teh next evening, nothing fer me to due, so I headed back owt to teh crag.

Teh next evening when it wus tyme to pick them up, I wus at teh nurses station checking in and when teh nurse saw my name she started laughing and said 'Gud won...'

Apparently that morning when teh baby councler wus making her rounds, moms asked about shaping teh babys hed. heh....

I guess it wus teh big joke on teh floor that day.

Buy teh tyme I gots there, moms wus over teh embareassment and saw teh humor.

Course, I'm still paying teh price ov a almost 21 year old that hasn't moved owt yet.

Well at least teh fruit ov yore loins yore 21 year old hazn't made ewe a grandfather yet?

Hping that duzn't happen fer a while.... at least untill he iz owt on his own, with teh jorb and teh wife.

Those were my hopes too. But guess wut...
wait... Are you a grandpa ?

snoopy138

Jan 3, 2013, 5:10 PM
Post #95105 of 105309 (4892 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

yeah, it sucks. Nathan couldn't even connect to the 4g network with his fancy new phone because we'd be dinged with crazy roaming costs.

Hehe, checking in from teh Deep South. Hung out in savannah for a few days. My parents can outdrink me. Then went to drivels sisters place in NoFL, where we have gifts to nieces and nephewses, almost successfully avoided annoying political conversations, & ate too much.

Now drivel is off to swingity swings camp; I was originally gonna climb in chatt, but instead I'm hanging at teh sisters in ga with my gimp foot. Bah. Cool thing is that she is datezing a climber & I may even be able to go in and campus/hangbored at their co-op gym here. Woo!

The internets here is pathetically slow, like wifi but with dial up speeds. So all my Internet stuff I do is on the 3G and the Iyup.

That is all. Glad we're in the south right now tho; I guess the north and west are getting hammered right now.

I still haven't climbed.

Yesterday was all about baby niece who decided to make her appearance a week early. I am now 2x auntie, and everyone is doing well.

She's cute as a kitten, and about as tiny. Gosh, I forgot how tiny they are in the beginning!

Cute as a kitten? I can't say I've ever seen a cute new baby...their heads just got squished so they could escape out of mama!

Cone-shaped head can be cute. Especially if you cover it with a cute hat. Then it just looks like a little scrunched-up gnome. You don't think gnomes can be cute? Why do you hate on gnomes, why?

I dare you look on facespace and tell me this particular gnome isn't cute.Tongue

Way back when.... almost 21 years ago, when I wus still young... sort ov. Before I hated everywon and still thought marriage wus a worth while option... LJ wus born.

Course, I wusn't there, cuz I wus owt climbing, still I did gets back that evening, before visiting hours were over to see my newborn.

Moms wus laying there with LJ in her arms and said sumthing about his elongated hed. With a strate fase I said 'Well ewe noes, ewe has to shape his hed while it's still soft.'

Visiting hours were over. Moms and LJ woodn't be releasted untill teh next evening, nothing fer me to due, so I headed back owt to teh crag.

Teh next evening when it wus tyme to pick them up, I wus at teh nurses station checking in and when teh nurse saw my name she started laughing and said 'Gud won...'

Apparently that morning when teh baby councler wus making her rounds, moms asked about shaping teh babys hed. heh....

Course, I'm still paying teh price ov a almost 21 year old that hasn't moved owt yet.

Well at least teh fruit ov yore loins yore 21 year old hazn't made ewe a grandfather yet?

Hping that duzn't happen fer a while.... at least untill he iz owt on his own, with teh jorb and teh wife.

wait ... does anyone carez?

nope, nobody gives a shit about trashdonny.

lena_chita

Jan 3, 2013, 5:39 PM
Post #95106 of 105309 (4887 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

I still haven't climbed.

Checking that old clipbored... yeah, I think you are kerrekt.

Partner epoch

Jan 3, 2013, 10:11 PM
Post #95107 of 105309 (4866 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
????
Go away

Partner camhead

Jan 4, 2013, 2:43 AM
Post #95108 of 105309 (4841 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
????
Go away

This brings up an interesting conundrum; who do we side with when Trashy tells Dawg to get out?

snoopy138

Jan 4, 2013, 2:48 AM
Post #95109 of 105309 (4840 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
epoch wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
????
Go away

This brings up an interesting conundrum; who do we side with when Trashy tells Dawg to get out?

if one tells the other to get out, and vice versa ... well, they would both be kerect statemints.

Partner epoch

Jan 4, 2013, 2:52 AM
Post #95110 of 105309 (4838 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
epoch wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
????
Go away

if one tells the other to get out, and vice versa ... well, they would both be kerect statemints.

chossmonkey

Jan 6, 2013, 8:35 PM
Post #95111 of 105309 (4782 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Just a quick driveby, but thought Doc would be pleased to hear that I nearly made the toilet overflow with my first Asia duece.

I'm in Seoul right now. i do my first ice world cup this weekend then fly to Europe where I am hoping to make Doc proud again.

caughtinside

Jan 6, 2013, 8:58 PM
Post #95112 of 105309 (4777 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:
Just a quick driveby, but thought Doc would be pleased to hear that I nearly made the toilet overflow with my first Asia duece.

I'm in Seoul right now. i do my first ice world cup this weekend then fly to Europe where I am hoping to make Doc proud again.

Dew it for the Doc!!Angelic

Partner camhead

Jan 7, 2013, 12:15 AM
Post #95113 of 105309 (4771 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:

Seoul Man!

Partner camhead

Jan 7, 2013, 2:07 AM
Post #95114 of 105309 (4760 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Doc! You are needed here!

http://www.rockclimbing.com/..._reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

climbingtrash

Jan 7, 2013, 2:40 AM
Post #95115 of 105309 (4758 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

I still haven't climbed.

I'm still in denial and prefer to just say that my daughter had a kid.

climbingtrash

Jan 7, 2013, 2:42 AM
Post #95116 of 105309 (4754 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

I still haven't climbed.

wo0! sn00b gave me donny status.

climbingtrash

Jan 7, 2013, 2:44 AM
Post #95117 of 105309 (4751 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
????
Go away

yore doing it rong. mark it zer0!

climbingtrash

Jan 7, 2013, 2:46 AM
Post #95118 of 105309 (4751 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
epoch wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
????
Go away

I replaced teh Dawg months ago. No tyme to GU fore pr00f. Butt it's in teh anals.

Partner epoch

Post #95119 of 105309 (4751 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:

Whoo!!!!

Check out Myeongdong and Itaewan at night while you're there in Seoul. I've never been to the area where you're going. Closest I've been is a little outside of Pohang. Have fun and kick ass!

Good luck!

climbingtrash

Post #95120 of 105309 (4750 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
epoch wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
????
Go away

ewe do have a poynte

climbingtrash

Jan 7, 2013, 2:51 AM
Post #95121 of 105309 (4749 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
epoch wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
????
Go away

nau make like Micheal Jakson and git teh phuck owt!

Partner epoch

Jan 7, 2013, 2:55 AM
Post #95122 of 105309 (4744 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
*plonk*

climbingtrash

Jan 7, 2013, 2:55 AM
Post #95123 of 105309 (4743 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:

gangnam style duece?

SylviaSmile

Jan 7, 2013, 3:46 AM
Post #95124 of 105309 (4734 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
gnew year PTFTW?!?

Happy New Year friends! Laugh

Partner macherry

Jan 7, 2013, 6:55 AM
Post #95125 of 105309 (4727 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

I still haven't climbed.

I'm still in denial and prefer to just say that my daughter had a kid.

whoa

First page Previous page 1 ... 3801 3802 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 3808 3809 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook