Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3858 3859 3860 3861 3862 3863 3864 3865 3866 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

drivel

Jan 28, 2013, 8:12 PM
Post #96526 of 105309 (5215 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
History geeks...y'all watched pillars of the earth, right?

Well, I'm now watching the sequel series to that (it's on netflix) and I have to say it's not as good.

To be fair, I'm also quite distracted at all of the PC++ so I'm probably not giving it a fair chance.

Gneiss! I'll have to check that out.

I watched Pillars of the Earth, but drivel has not. We may have to start it, since it has that hawt ginger from Les Mis in it.
Marius?

durp.

Partner camhead

Jan 28, 2013, 8:19 PM
Post #96527 of 105309 (5207 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
So I go out onto the floor to deal with some real work and I come back to an arm full of puppies in the MP thread? That's not so much entertaining. (cute yes, but it doesn't hold my attention).

Even worse. It appears that GO's manboobs have taken that thread out back and put a bullet in its head.

carabiner96

Jan 28, 2013, 8:21 PM
Post #96528 of 105309 (5204 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So I go out onto the floor to deal with some real work and I come back to an arm full of puppies in the MP thread? That's not so much entertaining. (cute yes, but it doesn't hold my attention).

Even worse. It appears that GO's manboobs have taken that thread out back and put a bullet in its head.
Not so, Paul is attempting to make a triumphant return.

Partner cracklover

Jan 28, 2013, 8:25 PM
Post #96529 of 105309 (5203 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

It was a mercy killing. The thread was already in its death throws when the feminazis decided to make nice and stop beating up the knuckle draggers. If you want to blame someone, blame Clausti for eating too many chill pills or whatever made her stop kicking butts.

GO

granite_grrl

Jan 28, 2013, 8:26 PM
Post #96530 of 105309 (5200 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

The Pot?

carabiner96

Jan 28, 2013, 8:27 PM
Post #96531 of 105309 (5197 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

The Pot?
Yup.

drivel

Jan 28, 2013, 8:29 PM
Post #96532 of 105309 (5194 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

It was a mercy killing. The thread was already in its death throws when the feminazis decided to make nice and stop beating up the knuckle draggers. If you want to blame someone, blame Clausti for eating too many chill pills or whatever made her stop kicking butts.

GO

aw, whatever. clausti was telling peeps to go fuck themselves till like page 8!

granite_grrl

Jan 28, 2013, 8:30 PM
Post #96533 of 105309 (5192 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

The Pot?
Yup.

Do people not actually know that saying? Cause he didn't seem to get what that meant.

carabiner96

Jan 28, 2013, 8:31 PM
Post #96534 of 105309 (5190 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

The Pot?
Yup.

Do people not actually know that saying? Cause he didn't seem to get what that meant.
He doesn't seem to 'get' much of anything.

granite_grrl

Jan 28, 2013, 8:31 PM
Post #96535 of 105309 (5190 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

GO

puppies =/= fuck you

lena_chita

Jan 28, 2013, 8:43 PM
Post #96536 of 105309 (5185 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

GO

puppies =/= fuck you

puppies = way better.

But yeah, the thread has gone down an entirely predictable path. Except the GO bewbs.

And speaking of bewbs, the Climbing magazine picked the most bewb-less pic of me (with the haircut that I hated) for their spread on Grayson highlands. Sigh... there were so many pictures that I liked better from that weekend.

And speaking of sexism, I don't recall if I ever told you gerks the funny from that trip. Banz was taking pictures, so he was lugging around all his camera shit, tripods, flashes, etc. Heffe was carrying both of our packs. And I was carrying the crashpad, for a simple reason that one of the straps on it had gotten torn, and we knotted it, and that made the strap small enough so only I could carry it.

Oh, it is like 90F, so we are sweaty and I have leaves stuck in my hair, bc the crash pad keeps knocking them down on me, and I am wearing shorts and sports bra.

So we walk out of the woods to the picnic area, the guys weearing packs that are legitimately heavier, but don't look that big, and me carrying a giant pad, which always looks bigger on me than on anyone else, walking last.

And at the picnic table there is this elderly couple, the lady with bluish-colored whispy dandelion head, even smaller than me... She looks us over, shakes her head, and says to me as I walk past her:"You poor thing! the guys are having all the fun, and you get to carry the BED?"

Heffe overheard, and just about died laughing.

drivel

Jan 28, 2013, 8:50 PM
Post #96537 of 105309 (5182 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

GO

puppies =/= fuck you

ok.. that part is true.

Partner camhead

Jan 28, 2013, 9:11 PM
Post #96538 of 105309 (5167 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

GO

I thought clausti only took chill pills when it was time for bed (tuphar?).

Partner camhead

Jan 28, 2013, 9:12 PM
Post #96539 of 105309 (5167 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

GO

puppies =/= fuck you

The Canuckitard has a poynte. Puppies do not contribute to teh butthurt. We are not amused.

Partner camhead

Jan 28, 2013, 9:15 PM
Post #96540 of 105309 (5165 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

GO

puppies =/= fuck you

puppies = way better.

But yeah, the thread has gone down an entirely predictable path. Except the GO bewbs.

And speaking of bewbs, the Climbing magazine picked the most bewb-less pic of me (with the haircut that I hated) for their spread on Grayson highlands. Sigh... there were so many pictures that I liked better from that weekend.

And speaking of sexism, I don't recall if I ever told you gerks the funny from that trip. Banz was taking pictures, so he was lugging around all his camera shit, tripods, flashes, etc. Heffe was carrying both of our packs. And I was carrying the crashpad, for a simple reason that one of the straps on it had gotten torn, and we knotted it, and that made the strap small enough so only I could carry it.

Oh, it is like 90F, so we are sweaty and I have leaves stuck in my hair, bc the crash pad keeps knocking them down on me, and I am wearing shorts and sports bra.

So we walk out of the woods to the picnic area, the guys weearing packs that are legitimately heavier, but don't look that big, and me carrying a giant pad, which always looks bigger on me than on anyone else, walking last.

And at the picnic table there is this elderly couple, the lady with bluish-colored whispy dandelion head, even smaller than me... She looks us over, shakes her head, and says to me as I walk past her:"You poor thing! the guys are having all the fun, and you get to carry the BED?"

I'd heard that story, but it is worth hearing again.

And stop complaining about your bewbless pic getting in ClimbingMag! At least you got some gloriez. I have not been in any mags at awl. Just three guidebooks, Thornburg's kawfee table book, and the internetz.

Drivel has been in a couple mags. Chossy has been in a bunch of Canadian mags. Jack had a hole article done about him and his crag. Any other gerkz I am missing?

Partner camhead

Jan 28, 2013, 9:16 PM
Post #96541 of 105309 (5164 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

MO, this was awesome:

carabiner96

Jan 28, 2013, 9:23 PM
Post #96542 of 105309 (5160 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ahaha jack johnson

carabiner96

Jan 28, 2013, 9:28 PM
Post #96543 of 105309 (5160 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gah, this guy is a fucking moron. I love it.

drivel

Jan 28, 2013, 9:34 PM
Post #96544 of 105309 (5157 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Gah, this guy is a fucking moron. I love it.

I KNOW, right? Pot is dumbdumb.

what do you want to bet that he comes back?

drivel

Jan 28, 2013, 9:35 PM
Post #96545 of 105309 (5155 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

omfg you keep making me lose my shit laughing in my lab.

also, did anybody get my ham and mayo joke??? I thought that shit was funny but nobody responded.

carabiner96

Jan 28, 2013, 9:38 PM
Post #96546 of 105309 (5149 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:

also, did anybody get my ham and mayo joke??? I thought that shit was funny but nobody responded.
Mayo in the bag? Call me pete, but I don't get it.

granite_grrl

Jan 28, 2013, 9:42 PM
Post #96547 of 105309 (5147 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

GO

puppies =/= fuck you

puppies = way better.

I thought there was going to be something to do with pornography in the punch line of this story.

drivel

Jan 28, 2013, 9:42 PM
Post #96548 of 105309 (5146 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:

mayo=jizz. bag= condom. ham= vulva.

carabiner96

Jan 28, 2013, 9:43 PM
Post #96549 of 105309 (5145 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:

Paul, oops.

granite_grrl

Jan 28, 2013, 9:44 PM
Post #96550 of 105309 (5141 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

GO

puppies =/= fuck you

puppies = way better.

I'd heard that story, but it is worth hearing again.

And stop complaining about your bewbless pic getting in ClimbingMag! At least you got some gloriez. I have not been in any mags at awl. Just three guidebooks, Thornburg's kawfee table book, and the internetz.

Drivel has been in a couple mags. Chossy has been in a bunch of Canadian mags. Jack had a hole article done about him and his crag. Any other gerkz I am missing?

I'm often in the background of Nathan's pics holding his rope...though I'm usually mistaken as "that homeless girl in the filthy down jacket".

]Not really the glories you need.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3858 3859 3860 3861 3862 3863 3864 3865 3866 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook