Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Partner camhead

Feb 13, 2013, 8:14 PM
Post #97351 of 105309 (6902 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wonderwoman] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wonderwoman wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So apparently I can't eat avocado without puking.

FML

Sorry to hear that.

While on the subject, I think that the avocado might be the most tawked about food in the BET.

And also (for those who don't puke it when they the whole thing) one of the most unexpected benefits about moving to CO. Three for a dollar avocados - so nice.

GO

Why would CO have cheap avocados? I could understand if you were talking about CA...

I think because we're a short haul from Texas and Mexico.

Hey, I've been wanting to try making a dessert out of avocados. Anyone have recipes you love that use them?

GO

other than green smoothie, I can't think of anything dessert-y with avocado. I've seen recipes for stuff like avocado-lime pie, but all thew recipes that use avocado for dessert seem to be the raw vegan recipes, with people desperately trying to re-create the creaminess without using whipped cream. I see no reason why coconut milk and avocado whip wouldn't taste delicious, but....

avocado mousse. never had it, but it could be good.

http://food52.com/...ado-chocolate-mousse

Avocado mousse is quite tasty, actually.

I'd tell the evil mod to GTFO, but since I'm crashing on their couch in a few days, I'd better not :)

I'll try that recipe sometime.

snoopy138

Feb 13, 2013, 8:16 PM
Post #97352 of 105309 (6899 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
wonderwoman wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

While on the subject, I think that the avocado might be the most tawked about food in the BET.

And also (for those who don't puke it when they the whole thing) one of the most unexpected benefits about moving to CO. Three for a dollar avocados - so nice.

GO

Why would CO have cheap avocados? I could understand if you were talking about CA...

Hey, I've been wanting to try making a dessert out of avocados. Anyone have recipes you love that use them?

GO

other than green smoothie, I can't think of anything dessert-y with avocado. I've seen recipes for stuff like avocado-lime pie, but all thew recipes that use avocado for dessert seem to be the raw vegan recipes, with people desperately trying to re-create the creaminess without using whipped cream. I see no reason why coconut milk and avocado whip wouldn't taste delicious, but....

avocado mousse. never had it, but it could be good.

http://food52.com/...ado-chocolate-mousse

Avocado mousse is quite tasty, actually.

I'd tell the evil mod to GTFO, but since I'm crashing on their couch in a few days, I'd better not :)

I'll try that recipe sometime.

the fuck is wrong with you?

dr_feelgood

Feb 13, 2013, 9:34 PM
Post #97353 of 105309 (6884 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
In an orgy of consumerism, went to teh pattagucci outlet in dillon yesterday for their 40% off already stupid cheap shit sale. Got a gnu florescent blue r1 hoody and a pair of hideous (drivel would be proud) board shorts of orange and blue houndstooth.

Pictures, or it didn't happen!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Dr_feelgood/gnuclothes.jpg[/IMG]
ask and ye shall receive.

I don't see no blue in those shorts!

also the hoodie is green. 'z doc colorblind?
The appliances are green. The hoody is most definitely blue.

dr_feelgood

Feb 13, 2013, 9:35 PM
Post #97354 of 105309 (6884 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
In an orgy of consumerism, went to teh pattagucci outlet in dillon yesterday for their 40% off already stupid cheap shit sale. Got a gnu florescent blue r1 hoody and a pair of hideous (drivel would be proud) board shorts of orange and blue houndstooth.

that is a gud point. based on the weird colors of everything their, I assumed he ran the foto through some weird instagram filter or some shit.
We just live in a basement apartment with old appliances and shitty light.

dr_feelgood

Feb 13, 2013, 9:36 PM
Post #97355 of 105309 (6883 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

that is a gud point. based on the weird colors of everything their, I assumed he ran the foto through some weird instagram filter or some shit.

I was assuming that he just had terrible fluorescent lighting or something.
Durp.

Partner macherry

Feb 14, 2013, 12:31 AM
Post #97356 of 105309 (6866 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

nope, had it. very rich, didn't like it at all

lena_chita

Feb 14, 2013, 2:49 AM
Post #97357 of 105309 (6852 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

Good to know. I love all kids of foods, but things that are made to taste/look like something else don't do it for me.

When I want whipped cream, I want whipped cream, and not silken tofu, coconut and avocado concoction. Love tofu, love coconut, love avocado, but this combination just turns my insides out.

I am also talking yogurt that is made out of cultured coconut or soy milk. YUCK!!!!! I was expecting not to like the soy yogurt, bc I don't like soymilk, rice milk, and any of those other "milks", and I was correct there. But I love everything coconut, so I figured that coconut yogurt would taste yummy to me, even if it doesn't taste anything like real yogurt. Boy, was I wrong there!

And the same goes for soy cheese. And vegan tofu cheesecake (OMG, that was the offense to the senses, if I have ever seen one!) And gluten-free raw vegan "pizza". And on, and on.

No problem eating gluten-free. Don't need to, but I've done that. And never once did I feel like I wanted the bread that is made out or xantam gum, rice flour, potato and tapioka starch. YUCK!

Partner macherry

Feb 14, 2013, 3:24 AM
Post #97358 of 105309 (6847 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

Good to know. I love all kids of foods, but things that are made to taste/look like something else don't do it for me.

When I want whipped cream, I want whipped cream, and not silken tofu, coconut and avocado concoction. Love tofu, love coconut, love avocado, but this combination just turns my insides out.

I am also talking yogurt that is made out of cultured coconut or soy milk. YUCK!!!!! I was expecting not to like the soy yogurt, bc I don't like soymilk, rice milk, and any of those other "milks", and I was correct there. But I love everything coconut, so I figured that coconut yogurt would taste yummy to me, even if it doesn't taste anything like real yogurt. Boy, was I wrong there!

And the same goes for soy cheese. And vegan tofu cheesecake (OMG, that was the offense to the senses, if I have ever seen one!) And gluten-free raw vegan "pizza". And on, and on.

No problem eating gluten-free. Don't need to, but I've done that. And never once did I feel like I wanted the bread that is made out or xantam gum, rice flour, potato and tapioka starch. YUCK!

this is correct. good, whole foods is the way to go. anything that is made to taste like something else isn't worth it. the avocado concoction i ate was supposed to be a mousse thingy. didn't work.

climbs4fun

Feb 14, 2013, 3:34 AM
Post #97359 of 105309 (6847 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
Drinking a Sierra Nevada Estate ale to celebrate mah gloriez.
It is pretty tasty. I recommend it.

num num num num num

dr_feelgood

Feb 14, 2013, 3:40 AM
Post #97360 of 105309 (6843 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

Some glutard breads are not bad. Granted, they are not as good as deliciously wheaty bread, but they are pretty good hot out of the oven.
The premade loaves that PG has to eat... yuck

climbs4fun

Feb 14, 2013, 3:44 AM
Post #97361 of 105309 (6839 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
Went to gym last night. The hangboarding is winding up, since I most definitely peaked (at 50 lbs, WOO!) last week. Now would be the time to jump on the campus board, but it's just too risky. The worst thing to do would be to fall, and land directly on the bottom of the left foot.

Teh gimpfoot is still in an aircast, but I am walking around a bit, and have moved toward doing some actual climbing. Can't do any toeing in with the aircast, since that would put a lot of strain on the Lispaul joint. So, mostly, I am sticking to really steep stuff that I just climb with one foot ('m using the Arrowhead that Jack sent me last year for my right foot).

Feeling really good actually. I set several porbelms that suit the one footedness, and I even have a bit of power in me, and can deadpoint, dyno, deep cross over to pretty small holds. Feet cut a lot, but I'm feeling really strong on the crimps and even some slopey pinches. Also getting good at falling onto my back, instead of my feet.

The one problem is that, since my feet cut every few moves as I try to reset the right foot, I REALLY get worn out fast. So, volume is suffering. I'm just hoping that will build up my endurance enough that I will feel stronger and better endurance as soon as I can use both feet.

May try to re-prodge Apollo Reed this spring, since it has very few hard left foot moves. That would be awesome.

Nice! I can't imagine that putting climbing shoes on the gimpfoot will be pleasant for quite some time, so are you planning to climb in approach shoe on the gimpfoot, once the aircast is off, or are you going to try the climbing shoes?

And btw, don't forget, there is spring season at the RED, and you have committed to it.

Nope. It's gonna suck!

climbs4fun

Feb 14, 2013, 4:04 AM
Post #97362 of 105309 (6833 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
Went to gym last night. The hangboarding is winding up, since I most definitely peaked (at 50 lbs, WOO!) last week. Now would be the time to jump on the campus board, but it's just too risky. The worst thing to do would be to fall, and land directly on the bottom of the left foot.

Teh gimpfoot is still in an aircast, but I am walking around a bit, and have moved toward doing some actual climbing. Can't do any toeing in with the aircast, since that would put a lot of strain on the Lispaul joint. So, mostly, I am sticking to really steep stuff that I just climb with one foot ('m using the Arrowhead that Jack sent me last year for my right foot).

Feeling really good actually. I set several porbelms that suit the one footedness, and I even have a bit of power in me, and can deadpoint, dyno, deep cross over to pretty small holds. Feet cut a lot, but I'm feeling really strong on the crimps and even some slopey pinches. Also getting good at falling onto my back, instead of my feet.

The one problem is that, since my feet cut every few moves as I try to reset the right foot, I REALLY get worn out fast. So, volume is suffering. I'm just hoping that will build up my endurance enough that I will feel stronger and better endurance as soon as I can use both feet.

May try to re-prodge Apollo Reed this spring, since it has very few hard left foot moves. That would be awesome.

Nice! I can't imagine that putting climbing shoes on the gimpfoot will be pleasant for quite some time, so are you planning to climb in approach shoe on the gimpfoot, once the aircast is off, or are you going to try the climbing shoes?

And btw, don't forget, there is spring season at the RED, and you have committed to it.

Hmm, spring season at the Red... hard to say, Lena, hard to say.

I'm not sure how putting climbing shoes on it going to be. I'm optimistic about it after we pull the pins (and count to three?) in early March. I have a few old shoes that are a bit bigger and stiffer that I can start on, and even the Arrowheads are about 1/2 size big for me, so will probably get a great getting-back-into-it boot for the steeps.

Feeling cautiously optimistic, though. Probably not gonna be a great Endless Wall season, but I think steep sport will be good. Due to the nature of the injury, I'll probably be doing as much heelhooking as possible with the left.

I asked the Doc about climbing, and he clearly did not get how shoes work, since he said that he could give me a metal shank to put inside the shoes for more support.

LOL, metal shank for inside of the climbing shoes!

Still, may not be so off. Didn't Gail get carbon inserts into her climbing shoes after her toe surgery? Obviously, completely different injury, but...

Brian gave me a pair of lave up stiff shoes a size too big when I was ready to try climbing again. And another pair two sizes too big. I was very happy to have both. My feet swelled something fierce.

climbs4fun

Feb 14, 2013, 4:14 AM
Post #97363 of 105309 (6828 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
I haz to somehow average 15 posts a day for the next month or so. So you bitches need to entahtainz me to make it easier. that is awl

i think i'll be in vegas first week in june

drinks are on me

Ewe should check out Fire Fly. Teh Cucumber Martoonies are grate!

Yummmmmmm Tapas and Sangria

So we were there in December for NFR and my Mom and Grandma were in town fore a couple of days. They want to meet us fore diner, we already have plans to go to Fire Fly with some friends. On teh phone my Mom asks wut kind of restaurant it is, I say Tapas. She replies, Topless? I don't think yore Grandmother and I want to go to a Topless restaurant...*phace palm*

Teh bacon-wrapped dates were suprizingly gud.

Most people have that response. The curse of being in Vegas.

Why is it a surprise? Dates are shit, but everything is good wrapped in Bacon. Well, most things. No need for comment from the peanut gallery (cough cough doc)
I don't know what you are talking about. Dates are delicious.

yes, this is kerect.

Nope. Your wrong

yeah, no. that shit is mad tasty.

Nope. You're still wrong

climbs4fun

Feb 14, 2013, 4:22 AM
Post #97364 of 105309 (6825 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

ICT.

Just wow!
Don't CT mah consumerizt Gloriez!

ICT!!!! ICT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Dr_feelgood/gnuclothes.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Dr_feelgood/gnuclothes.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Dr_feelgood/gnuclothes.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Dr_feelgood/gnuclothes.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Dr_feelgood/gnuclothes.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Dr_feelgood/gnuclothes.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Dr_feelgood/gnuclothes.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Dr_feelgood/gnuclothes.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Dr_feelgood/gnuclothes.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Dr_feelgood/gnuclothes.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Dr_feelgood/gnuclothes.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Dr_feelgood/gnuclothes.jpg[/IMG]

gnu sanjaya? it's much better, because yore fase is covered. and because CI's fase is not involved.

This is true

climbs4fun

Feb 14, 2013, 4:27 AM
Post #97365 of 105309 (6822 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
macherry wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

The new duds are fine, but the 1960s beige fixtures and hideous dark wood cabinets have got to go.

A kitchen remodel - now that's real consumerism. The economy needs you to fix up yer shabby kitchen NOW. Why you hatez America?

GO

is that an avocado green stove?

Yes, yes it is. Our appliances and kitchen cabinets are older than we are. Faux wood paneling with plastic drawers.

My kitchen has been the same since 1957. The cabinets are all original. The appliances thankfully are new.er

No way. The only thing in Vegas that dates to 1957 is, well, nothing.

GO

There are a few things that are from then and slightly before that they haven't blown up and built over.

dr_feelgood

Feb 14, 2013, 4:57 AM
Post #97366 of 105309 (6817 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
cracklover wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
macherry wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

The new duds are fine, but the 1960s beige fixtures and hideous dark wood cabinets have got to go.

A kitchen remodel - now that's real consumerism. The economy needs you to fix up yer shabby kitchen NOW. Why you hatez America?

GO

is that an avocado green stove?

Yes, yes it is. Our appliances and kitchen cabinets are older than we are. Faux wood paneling with plastic drawers.

My kitchen has been the same since 1957. The cabinets are all original. The appliances thankfully are new.er

No way. The only thing in Vegas that dates to 1957 is, well, nothing.

GO

There are a few things that are from then and slightly before that they haven't blown up and built over.
Yay Nuclear testing!

dr_feelgood

Feb 14, 2013, 4:58 AM
Post #97367 of 105309 (6816 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
I haz to somehow average 15 posts a day for the next month or so. So you bitches need to entahtainz me to make it easier. that is awl

i think i'll be in vegas first week in june

drinks are on me

Ewe should check out Fire Fly. Teh Cucumber Martoonies are grate!

Yummmmmmm Tapas and Sangria

So we were there in December for NFR and my Mom and Grandma were in town fore a couple of days. They want to meet us fore diner, we already have plans to go to Fire Fly with some friends. On teh phone my Mom asks wut kind of restaurant it is, I say Tapas. She replies, Topless? I don't think yore Grandmother and I want to go to a Topless restaurant...*phace palm*

Teh bacon-wrapped dates were suprizingly gud.

Most people have that response. The curse of being in Vegas.

Why is it a surprise? Dates are shit, but everything is good wrapped in Bacon. Well, most things. No need for comment from the peanut gallery (cough cough doc)
I don't know what you are talking about. Dates are delicious.

yes, this is kerect.

Nope. Your wrong

yeah, no. that shit is mad tasty.

Nope. You're still wrong

Why do you hatez teh datez?

lena_chita

Feb 14, 2013, 3:44 PM
Post #97368 of 105309 (6800 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

Some glutard breads are not bad. Granted, they are not as good as deliciously wheaty bread, but they are pretty good hot out of the oven.

Maybe. Don't really need to try, so I'll take your word for it. I was fine with gluten-free pancakes (I make buckwheat pancakes all the time, anyway) and waffles. And i thought quinoa pasta was O.K. But the "bread"... not really.

I think if I had to go GF, I would use something like Injera flatbread, or buckwheat pancakes if I needed something to hold the filling for sandwiches, and not bother with other stuff.

Partner camhead

Feb 14, 2013, 3:48 PM
Post #97369 of 105309 (6797 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

Maybe. Don't really need to try, so I'll take your word for it. I was fine with gluten-free pancakes (I make buckwheat pancakes all the time, anyway) and waffles. And i thought quinoa pasta was O.K. But the "bread"... not really.

I think if I had to go GF, I would use something like Injera flatbread, or buckwheat pancakes if I needed something to hold the filling for sandwiches, and not bother with other stuff.

If I had to go gluten-free, I'd just stop eating bread. I know it's blasphemy, given the strength of bread tawk in here, but we haven't been baking bread or really eating it for about a year now. For carbs, we pretty much stick to corn torts, low-oil popcorn, and potatoes. Keeping weight off has bee much easier by going without wheat flour.

Partner cracklover

Feb 14, 2013, 4:02 PM
Post #97370 of 105309 (6794 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

Is kerrect (with the notable exception that tofutti cuties are yummy).

With that said, it seems that in most Portuguese speaking countries, avocado is typically treated as a fruit, and made into smoothies and desserts. So I made a Brazilian avocado cream last night. It's quite unique, and it's delish!

Is not diet food, though (unless like g_grrl it makes you lose yer lunch) so production will be limited, despite 3 for a dollar avocados.

GO

Partner camhead

Feb 14, 2013, 4:06 PM
Post #97371 of 105309 (6791 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

With that said, it seems that in most Portuguese speaking countries, avocado is typically treated as a fruit, and made into smoothies and desserts. So I made a Brazilian avocado cream last night. It's quite unique, and it's delish!

Is not diet food, though (unless like g_grrl it makes you lose yer lunch) so production will be limited, despite 3 for a dollar avocados.

GO

We're lucky in Hellhio to find avocados for $1/apiece. When I lived in TexAss, there was a rad megastore called Fiesta that had ultra cheap Mexican produce; avocados for as little as 20 cents sometimes, as well as those giant ones, too.

lena_chita

Feb 14, 2013, 4:23 PM
Post #97372 of 105309 (6786 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

GO

Don't even know what toffutti cuties are, and empirical evidence suggests that i have survived so far without them. (Unless I am dead, and dreaming?) So I think I'll be O.K. not knowing, but if I ever come across them, I will keep this in mind.

But I'll be willing to try the Brazilian avocado cream recipe. You can put it in PM, if you are too worried about incurring the wrath of the BET.

lena_chita

Feb 14, 2013, 4:29 PM
Post #97373 of 105309 (6785 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

If I had to go gluten-free, I'd just stop eating bread. I know it's blasphemy, given the strength of bread tawk in here, but we haven't been baking bread or really eating it for about a year now. For carbs, we pretty much stick to corn torts, low-oil popcorn, and potatoes. Keeping weight off has bee much easier by going without wheat flour.

The only time of the day when I feel like bread is breakfast. Don't know very many substitutes that work for me long-term.

Heffe's eating eggs/veggie-sausage and fruit every morning. No objection to any of that, but I can't eat the same thing every single morning for years, like he has been.

Oatmeal doesn't do much for me, and nether do breakfast cereals.

Pancakes are usually weekend-only affairs, and not every weekend at that. I suppose I could make the pancake batter in a batch and just make couple pancakes couple days in a row, and have eggs on other days. It should work. But not really...

So I always end up with breakfast of "stuff that is put on bread". As you are well aware, the "stuff" can be quite varied and unconventional, LOL.

granite_grrl

Feb 14, 2013, 4:49 PM
Post #97374 of 105309 (6781 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

GO

We're lucky in Hellhio to find avocados for $1/apiece. When I lived in TexAss, there was a rad megastore called Fiesta that had ultra cheap Mexican produce; avocados for as little as 20 cents sometimes, as well as those giant ones, too.

Curious - there was someone on the radio talking about their avocado plant collections and all the different varieties there were. When you live further south do you have access to different varieties (I've only seen hass avocado in the store).

snoopy138

Feb 14, 2013, 5:10 PM
Post #97375 of 105309 (6774 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

GO

Don't even know what toffutti cuties are, and empirical evidence suggests that i have survived so far without them. (Unless I am dead, and dreaming?) So I think I'll be O.K. not knowing, but if I ever come across them, I will keep this in mind.

But I'll be willing to try the Brazilian avocado cream recipe. You can put it in PM, if you are too worried about incurring the wrath of the BET.

he could put all of his posts in PMs, it would be pretty swete.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook