Still haven't achieved a 'clean' accent, but down to only 1 rest.
Sequence Spoiler!!! do not read if you want to 'on-sight':
1) RH in jug on LH side of alcove
2) LH finger jam in bottom of crack
3) RF accross crack just above and a little deeper than RH (heel-hook)
4) RH as deep as possible in 'notch' in the crack
5) layback left of crack, using LF toe between RF and alcove lip to position, while pulling RF out and onto face/crack
6) layback, layback, layback until LF on small foot-hold on right-hand side of crack above the 'notch'
7) jam RH in crack where slightly wider, above direction change
8) solid jams to top