Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

climbs4fun

Feb 9, 2013, 3:01 AM
Post #97101 of 105309 (5211 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:
heh, gneiss inadvertent ptftw.

Finally got a call back from the Doc, and managed to get in and have the breeching pin pulled out. Was pretty casual, no pain, no painkillers kneaded. I probably could have done it myself with pliers, but whatevah.
Ortho surgeons are generally pretty quick about hardware complications. Just whisper the word Osteomyelitis and they jump.
The important question: did you keep the pin?

Naw, I got to see it, took a pic, but i don't really have attachment to those kind of things (and it came out so easily that it was not attached to me, huh huh). Was not super impressive, only about an inch and a half long.

[image]http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/17456_293032241225_8091458_n.jpg[/image]

^ I was on some pretty heavy pain killers here.
The ortho surgeon told me that if I were to have my tibial rod removed, it would be like rebraking the leg with a six month healing.

Shit I don't think that the gerkz have done much surgery tawk yet! So, who has/had hardware? Kel, Me, Beccs, Doc, who else?

wrong. My bones are apparently strong like bull. I broke my left leg in three places - one being the knee. Blew out both knees. Tore all the tendons on the top of the right foot. And separated the right shoulder really well. But no hardware. I do not set off metal detectors.

ewe sure are hard on shit.

Yup. Got tossed acrossed a highway at 65 mph. I'm lucky that's all that happened.

Damn, did not know you got thrown out of the truck. Crazy.

I'm in Vegas right now. Waiting for my plane to resume flight to slc. If its delayed any more I'll call you for a drink!

Only halfway out of the truck.

Um.... BEER! Oopsie! You missed the plane? That sucks! Snowing in SLC anyway

climbs4fun

Feb 9, 2013, 3:03 AM
Post #97102 of 105309 (5209 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
camhead wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

Finally got a call back from the Doc, and managed to get in and have the breeching pin pulled out. Was pretty casual, no pain, no painkillers kneaded. I probably could have done it myself with pliers, but whatevah.
Ortho surgeons are generally pretty quick about hardware complications. Just whisper the word Osteomyelitis and they jump.

Naw, I got to see it, took a pic, but i don't really have attachment to those kind of things (and it came out so easily that it was not attached to me, huh huh). Was not super impressive, only about an inch and a half long.

[image]http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/17456_293032241225_8091458_n.jpg[/image]

The ortho surgeon told me that if I were to have my tibial rod removed, it would be like rebraking the leg with a six month healing.

Shit I don't think that the gerkz have done much surgery tawk yet! So, who has/had hardware? Kel, Me, Beccs, Doc, who else?

wrong. My bones are apparently strong like bull. I broke my left leg in three places - one being the knee. Blew out both knees. Tore all the tendons on the top of the right foot. And separated the right shoulder really well. But no hardware. I do not set off metal detectors.

Yup. Got tossed acrossed a highway at 65 mph. I'm lucky that's all that happened.

I'm in Vegas right now. Waiting for my plane to resume flight to slc. If its delayed any more I'll call you for a drink!

Whooo!

granite_grrl

Feb 9, 2013, 3:13 AM
Post #97103 of 105309 (5204 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So I watched Black Swan tonight. That shit was kinda wack,

Creepy, right?
But super sexy at the same time?

Couldnt get past the creepy. not a bad movie, just creepy

I thought it was pretty sexy too.

I have found that I less and less of a stomach for blood and gore thought. I'm getting really soft.

climbingtrash

Feb 9, 2013, 3:49 AM
Post #97104 of 105309 (5199 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

Getting tossed on a highway at 65 mph...as I recall, sure feels grate! yore damn lucky to still be here.

Partner camhead

Feb 9, 2013, 3:49 AM
Post #97105 of 105309 (5197 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
camhead wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

Typical airline clusterfuck. Stopped over in lv from Columbus to slc. They load all the people on the plane and then figure out there are technical issues with the exit lights that require us to sit around for 2 hrs. So I have time for a beer but cannot leave teh plane. Drat.

climbingtrash

Feb 9, 2013, 3:50 AM
Post #97106 of 105309 (5196 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
I haz to somehow average 15 posts a day for the next month or so. So you bitches need to entahtainz me to make it easier. that is awl

we awl need to have a goal

I'm not clicking that

I already noes ewe did.

climbs4fun

Feb 9, 2013, 3:56 AM
Post #97107 of 105309 (5194 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

Getting tossed on a highway at 65 mph...as I recall, sure feels grate! yore damn lucky to still be here.

Yes, I am. They hypothermia made me critical, but it also saved my ass. Go figure.

climbingtrash

Feb 9, 2013, 3:57 AM
Post #97108 of 105309 (5192 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
I haz to somehow average 15 posts a day for the next month or so. So you bitches need to entahtainz me to make it easier. that is awl

i think i'll be in vegas first week in june

drinks are on me

Ewe should check out Fire Fly. Teh Cucumber Martoonies are grate!

Yummmmmmm Tapas and Sangria

So we were there in December for NFR and my Mom and Grandma were in town fore a couple of days. They want to meet us fore diner, we already have plans to go to Fire Fly with some friends. On teh phone my Mom asks wut kind of restaurant it is, I say Tapas. She replies, Topless? I don't think yore Grandmother and I want to go to a Topless restaurant...*phace palm*

Teh bacon-wrapped dates were suprizingly gud.

climbingtrash

Feb 9, 2013, 3:59 AM
Post #97109 of 105309 (5191 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:

do ewe lose your green jacket if you don't get to 10k in time?

Nah. Just more of my digniteh

Dignitty? Hipster please...yore posting in teh BET!

climbs4fun

Feb 9, 2013, 3:59 AM
Post #97110 of 105309 (5191 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
camhead wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

Typical airline clusterfuck. Stopped over in lv from Columbus to slc. They load all the people on the plane and then figure out there are technical issues with the exit lights that require us to sit around for 2 hrs. So I have time for a beer but cannot leave teh plane. Drat.

Poop

climbs4fun

Feb 9, 2013, 4:02 AM
Post #97111 of 105309 (5187 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:

I'm not clicking that

I already noes ewe did.

Negative. AB (poors out CI's BLL) trained me better than that. He was a sick fuck.

climbingtrash

Feb 9, 2013, 4:02 AM
Post #97112 of 105309 (5186 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So I watched Black Swan tonight. That shit was kinda wack,
That movie...

climbingtrash

Feb 9, 2013, 4:04 AM
Post #97113 of 105309 (5181 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:

that would knot be a bad thing?

Somehow I've had the green jacket for 9 years or so. Though for a while I was an admin, so it was red? I don't remember now what color it was.

Jak hates teh green jaket. Me, I'm not racist like that.

Partner macherry

Feb 9, 2013, 4:04 AM
Post #97114 of 105309 (5181 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:

drinks are on me

yes

climbs4fun

Feb 9, 2013, 4:05 AM
Post #97115 of 105309 (5178 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:

drinks are on me

So we were there in December for NFR and my Mom and Grandma were in town fore a couple of days. They want to meet us fore diner, we already have plans to go to Fire Fly with some friends. On teh phone my Mom asks wut kind of restaurant it is, I say Tapas. She replies, Topless? I don't think yore Grandmother and I want to go to a Topless restaurant...*phace palm*

Most people have that response. The curse of being in Vegas.

Why is it a surprise? Dates are shit, but everything is good wrapped in Bacon. Well, most things. No need for comment from the peanut gallery (cough cough doc)

climbingtrash

Feb 9, 2013, 4:05 AM
Post #97116 of 105309 (5176 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

Git a whisky and double down!

climbs4fun

Feb 9, 2013, 4:08 AM
Post #97117 of 105309 (5174 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:

You missed the reference Donny. Go back to page 1 of the original thread. Let us know when you have caught up. Should only take a couple of years.

climbingtrash

Feb 9, 2013, 4:09 AM
Post #97118 of 105309 (5171 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
camhead wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

ewe sprayed down teh hole plane and shorted owt teh lights didn't ewe.

climbingtrash

Feb 9, 2013, 4:11 AM
Post #97119 of 105309 (5165 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

Yes, I am. They hypothermia made me critical, but it also saved my ass. Go figure.

Critical save? Angelic

climbs4fun

Feb 9, 2013, 4:12 AM
Post #97120 of 105309 (5165 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
camhead wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
camhead wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

ewe sprayed down teh hole plane and shorted owt teh lights didn't ewe.

8/10. I laffed

climbingtrash

Feb 9, 2013, 4:12 AM
Post #97121 of 105309 (5163 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:

I'm not clicking that

I already noes ewe did.

Negative. AB (poors out CI's BLL) trained me better than that. He was a sick fuck.

Yeah, well, I wouldn't rick-roll ya into sumthing sick...I do have my pride.

climbingtrash

Feb 9, 2013, 4:14 AM
Post #97122 of 105309 (5162 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:

drinks are on me

Most people have that response. The curse of being in Vegas.

Why is it a surprise? Dates are shit, but everything is good wrapped in Bacon. Well, most things. No need for comment from the peanut gallery (cough cough doc)

I have a very sensitive pallet, and I wuz raised my teh mormons in Metah county...so I wuz skeptical.

climbs4fun

Feb 9, 2013, 4:16 AM
Post #97123 of 105309 (5160 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:

I'm not clicking that

I already noes ewe did.

Yeah, well, I wouldn't rick-roll ya into sumthing sick...I do have my pride.

yeah, right hipster. You're posting in the BET

climbingtrash

Feb 9, 2013, 4:18 AM
Post #97124 of 105309 (5157 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:

You missed the reference Donny. Go back to page 1 of the original thread. Let us know when you have caught up. Should only take a couple of years.

Or..or...OR...ewe could PM me teh crib notes?

climbs4fun

Feb 9, 2013, 4:20 AM
Post #97125 of 105309 (5156 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:

Or..or...OR...ewe could PM me teh crib notes?

Nobody rides for free

First page Previous page 1 ... 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook