Forums: Community: Campground:
Ask curt a question thread!
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 Next page Last page  View All

Partner costellobr

Dec 14, 2004, 9:37 AM
Post #276 of 540 (10195 views)
Shortcut

Re: Ask curt a question thread! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dear Curt

Are you too old to go to the geezer gathering?

Brenda

piton

Dec 14, 2004, 6:19 PM
Post #277 of 540 (10195 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

in the next 5 yrs what effect do you think OPEC will have on the US economy?

also what magazine has the best spank it material: playboy, penthouse, hustler, or black tail?

Partner wideguy

Dec 14, 2004, 8:39 PM
Post #278 of 540 (10195 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

also what magazine has the best spank it material: playboy, penthouse, hustler, or black tail?

I'll feild this one,

National Geographic. All the boobs are natural, which everyone around here seems to place such high importance on. Therefore all thos plastic tittied, airbrushed queens hold no candle against the "All natural" beuties of NG.

yanqui

Dec 14, 2004, 8:56 PM
Post #279 of 540 (10195 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Curt:
How many old fart boulderers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Partner philbox

Dec 14, 2004, 9:06 PM
Post #280 of 540 (10195 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

I'll feild this one,

National Geographic. All the boobs are natural, which everyone around here seems to place such high importance on. Therefore all thos plastic tittied, airbrushed queens hold no candle against the "All natural" beuties of NG.

Hahaha, as Papua New Guinea is the nearest foreign country to our state of Queensland (we share a border) I keep abreast (pun intended) of our neighbours. I`ve seen pics of those women with their babies on their backs and I kid you not that the babies are using their mothers breasts to feed from whilst still strapped to their backs. Those things are like razor strops. They pick their boobs up and fling them over their shoulders to keep them out of the way. A kid will be feeding on one while a pig feeds on the other, I am not joking.

Pigs are virtually the cash econonmy of Papua and so if a pig is orphaned a mother will feed it herself.

curt

Dec 14, 2004, 9:32 PM
Post #281 of 540 (10194 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
dear Curt

Are you too old to go to the geezer gathering?

Brenda

Actually I fear I may be too young. However, I intend to try and sneak by on a waiver or perhaps on a technicality. By the time of the geezer gathering next June, I will be 49 (and in my 50th year) so, I may round up my age rather than truncating. Haha.

Curt

kimmyt

Dec 14, 2004, 9:32 PM
Post #282 of 540 (10194 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Curt,

If I lived in Papua New Guinea would I be able to throw my titties over my shoulders?

K.

curt

Dec 14, 2004, 9:35 PM
Post #283 of 540 (10194 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Curt,

If I lived in Papua New Guinea would I be able to throw my titties over my shoulders?

K.

Can you now?

Curt

Partner philbox

Dec 14, 2004, 9:57 PM
Post #284 of 540 (10194 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Curt,

K.

If you lived in Papua New Guinea in all likelyhood you would have had half a dozen kids by the time you are 21 and as bras are not a fashion accessory you would more than likely be able to throw your boobs over your shoulders.

kimmyt

Dec 14, 2004, 10:11 PM
Post #285 of 540 (10194 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
Curt,

K.

Can you now?

Curt

there go my hopes and dreams

pinktricam

Dec 14, 2004, 10:12 PM
Post #286 of 540 (10194 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Curt, why do homosexuals continually try to impose their immorality upon our culture?

jt512

Dec 14, 2004, 10:16 PM
Post #287 of 540 (10194 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
Curt,

K.

Can you now?

Curt

Hey, Kimmy, if it'll make you feel better, you can throw your titties over my shoulders.

-Jay

curt

Dec 14, 2004, 10:30 PM
Post #288 of 540 (10194 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Curt, why do homosexuals continually try to impose their immorality upon our culture?

I suspect they feel threatened--the same reason other people try to impose their conservative religious views upon our culture. 8^)

Curt

jt512

Dec 14, 2004, 10:37 PM
Post #289 of 540 (10194 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

I suspect they feel threatened--the same reason other people try to impose their conservative religious views upon our culture. 8^)

Curt

Damn! No more trophies left to give out.

-Jay

spiderwomann

Dec 14, 2004, 11:07 PM
Post #290 of 540 (10194 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Curt

Its not a matter of imposing themselves on our culture. It's a matter of being accepted/tolerated. Not discriminated against. That's what everyone in the world wants

Partner philbox

Dec 14, 2004, 11:39 PM
Post #291 of 540 (10194 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

Curt

Its not a matter of imposing themselves on our culture. It's a matter of being accepted/tolerated. Not discriminated against. That's what everyone in the world wants

Problem being that it is virtually becoming compulsory. :shock:

Why should less than 1% of the population expect and receive so much attention from the media.

spiderwomann

Dec 14, 2004, 11:46 PM
Post #292 of 540 (10194 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Where did you come up with the less than 1% number, Most estimates say that approximately 10% is gay or bisexual. You don't have to approve of the lifestyle. You don't have to consider it moral. You don't have to beleive that it is a genetic, not learned, trait. But, as global and US citizens, you have an obligation to accept diversity. Tolerate at least. And how is it shoved down our throat? Just ignore it if it bothers you, but don't persecute others because of it.

Partner philbox

Dec 14, 2004, 11:50 PM
Post #293 of 540 (10194 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Where did you come up with the less than 1% number, Most estimates say that approximately 10% is gay or bisexual. You don't have to approve of the lifestyle. You don't have to consider it moral. You don't have to beleive that it is a genetic, not learned, trait. But, as global and US citizens, you have an obligation to accept diversity. Tolerate at least. And how is it shoved down our throat? Just ignore it if it bothers you, but don't persecute others because of it.

Who`s persecuting who here, where did that come from?

The ten percent figure comes from the now widely discredited Kinsey report. The true figures are less than 1%.

As for toleration, the 99% of the rest of us are expected to tolerate but that same toleration is not shown by the other side.

livingtheedge

Dec 15, 2004, 12:09 AM
Post #294 of 540 (10194 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

As long as I’m not forced to marry another man I don’t care what they do. It doesn’t matter to me if a guy decided to chase after other guys... as a matter of fact go for it will just leave more ladies for the straight guys.

atg200

Dec 15, 2004, 12:34 AM
Post #295 of 540 (10194 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
As for toleration, the 99% of the rest of us are expected to tolerate but that same toleration is not shown by the other side.

what on earth are you talking about? i don't recall ever seeing any petitions to ban straight marriage.

i have a question curt that is much more important than this religious fundamentalist crap. i'm moving into a new house with a full bar downstairs. i want to stock it with a good selection of whiskys that represent different regions and characters of scotch well. so far i have a bottle of macallan 25yr(i broke down and had to buy another bottle - you can get it for $290 at applejack in denver), a bottle of lagavulin 16yr, a bottle of talisker 10yr, and a bottle of bowmore 12yr. what do you suggest i get to complement that? maybe 4-5 additional bottles.

dingus

Dec 15, 2004, 12:38 AM
Post #296 of 540 (10194 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
But, as global and US citizens, you have an obligation to accept diversity.

What planet are you from? That doesn't sound anything like the planet I live on!

DMT

boulderinemt

Dec 15, 2004, 1:57 AM
Post #297 of 540 (10194 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

what on earth are you talking about? i don't recall ever seeing any petitions to ban straight marriage.

i have a question curt that is much more important than this religious fundamentalist crap. i'm moving into a new house with a full bar downstairs. i want to stock it with a good selection of whiskys that represent different regions and characters of scotch well. so far i have a bottle of macallan 25yr(i broke down and had to buy another bottle - you can get it for $290 at applejack in denver), a bottle of lagavulin 16yr, a bottle of talisker 10yr, and a bottle of bowmore 12yr. what do you suggest i get to complement that? maybe 4-5 additional bottles.
i would highly recommend glenturret 25 yr single malt scotch. mmmmm good good stuff

spiderwomann

Dec 15, 2004, 2:56 AM
Post #298 of 540 (10194 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

yeah i'm too idealistic. but whatever. just procrastinating studying for finals...sorry to rant

curt

Dec 15, 2004, 7:23 AM
Post #299 of 540 (10194 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Well, diversifying by region is always good. I would suggest a bottle of Springbank, the premier Campbletown malt, a bottle of Highland Park from the Orkneys, and a bottle of Edradour from Pitlochry (the smallest distillery in Scotland) and my favourite of all the distilleries I have visited.

Then perhaps double up on either good Speybank or Islay malts. If you prefer Speybank, I would recommend either a bottle of Glenfarclas or Glenlossie (if you can find it) or, if you prefer the smokier Islay malts, go for a bottle of Ardbeg.

Curt

Partner costellobr

Dec 15, 2004, 10:41 AM
Post #300 of 540 (10194 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
Curt,

K.

Can you now?

Curt

oh kimmy, not to worry. they can just hang down at the level of the gourd on his penis.

First page Previous page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook